Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you do with your first dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
keep them and love them till the end of time.

well.. keep and love my custom, that is. my random mapleleaf is a glorified fodder breeder and thats the only reason she's still around
keep them and love them till the end of time.

well.. keep and love my custom, that is. my random mapleleaf is a glorified fodder breeder and thats the only reason she's still around
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I became disinterested with my progens early on. I recently exalted both of them because I have no plans for them and they were just taking up valuable space. Their only remaining child, however, has lore, an outfit, and an expensive gene plan.
I became disinterested with my progens early on. I recently exalted both of them because I have no plans for them and they were just taking up valuable space. Their only remaining child, however, has lore, an outfit, and an expensive gene plan.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
Mine are 2/3 of my coli team so I keep them and used them for clan lore. I never gened them though, so I plop skins/accents on them and call it a day lol.
Mine are 2/3 of my coli team so I keep them and used them for clan lore. I never gened them though, so I plop skins/accents on them and call it a day lol.
I kept my custom, my random was yeeted. Might bring him back and gene him one day.
I kept my custom, my random was yeeted. Might bring him back and gene him one day.
M2kKR9r.png
I kept my custom progen and she is on my coli team with 2 other dragons I got really early on. My random however is exalted, because his colors are hard to work with. I have thought many times to bring him back to gene up though.
I kept my custom progen and she is on my coli team with 2 other dragons I got really early on. My random however is exalted, because his colors are hard to work with. I have thought many times to bring him back to gene up though.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
I yeeted him many times along with the random, scattered many times as I had no idea what I was doing when he was being made and from memory, he was some sort of orange and green combo.

If I could remove the unnamed in his offspring list I would love him more but he just sits in the back of my lair as a sore reminder of my stupid choices as a new player.
I yeeted him many times along with the random, scattered many times as I had no idea what I was doing when he was being made and from memory, he was some sort of orange and green combo.

If I could remove the unnamed in his offspring list I would love him more but he just sits in the back of my lair as a sore reminder of my stupid choices as a new player.
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
Fully gened, in my den, central to my lore, two of the few with finished lore, and I got an akirbeak for lore for my custom. Also breedchanged my random from mirror to fae. And though I don't really like my random's color, he's gonna get butterfly still eventually because of the matching colors. Just low priority buddy, sorry, your colors are just not to my taste. I don't feel like scattering him either because it's what the game gave me.
Fully gened, in my den, central to my lore, two of the few with finished lore, and I got an akirbeak for lore for my custom. Also breedchanged my random from mirror to fae. And though I don't really like my random's color, he's gonna get butterfly still eventually because of the matching colors. Just low priority buddy, sorry, your colors are just not to my taste. I don't feel like scattering him either because it's what the game gave me.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Fully gened and dressed and sitting at the front of my lair. They don’t have much lore going for them but neither does any dragon in my lair so…
Fully gened and dressed and sitting at the front of my lair. They don’t have much lore going for them but neither does any dragon in my lair so…
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
plannng to gene them, but decreasing their roles in my clan lore bc they just... aren't very leadery in my eyes y'know?

I just want them to be written as a very old, mostly platonic at this point, married couple.
plannng to gene them, but decreasing their roles in my clan lore bc they just... aren't very leadery in my eyes y'know?

I just want them to be written as a very old, mostly platonic at this point, married couple.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
My progens have just been chillin' in my lair since I restored them a few years back. I mostly love them because they were my first dragons, which makes them sentimental. I've scattered them a few times already, and while and their colours are nice, they're not exactly combos I'm excited about, you know? I'll probably scatter them again when I feel brave enough to fight the RNG, haha.
My progens have just been chillin' in my lair since I restored them a few years back. I mostly love them because they were my first dragons, which makes them sentimental. I've scattered them a few times already, and while and their colours are nice, they're not exactly combos I'm excited about, you know? I'll probably scatter them again when I feel brave enough to fight the RNG, haha.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7