Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | visualizations of confirmed gene errors
1 2 3
I noticed an error, I don't know if someone else pointed it out. The little thing you have pointed out as a horn on male Gaoler is not a horn, that really is a claw from the finger of the wing. The actual horn continues right above the index finger of the wing in the front. Edit: NVM someone else has said it [quote name="Chaos199" date="2021-12-30 11:19:24" ] Just a note, you're incorrect about the Gaoler Runes one - that is indeed a claw you're pointing to. The horn that's not coloured correctly is above the nearer wing, by the end of the finger :) [/quote]
I noticed an error, I don't know if someone else pointed it out. The little thing you have pointed out as a horn on male Gaoler is not a horn, that really is a claw from the finger of the wing. The actual horn continues right above the index finger of the wing in the front.

Edit: NVM someone else has said it
Chaos199 wrote on 2021-12-30 11:19:24:
Just a note, you're incorrect about the Gaoler Runes one - that is indeed a claw you're pointing to. The horn that's not coloured correctly is above the nearer wing, by the end of the finger :)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Chaos199" date="2021-12-30 11:19:24" ] Just a note, you're incorrect about the Gaoler Runes one - that is indeed a claw you're pointing to. The horn that's not coloured correctly is above the nearer wing, by the end of the finger :) [/quote] Oh
Chaos199 wrote on 2021-12-30 11:19:24:
Just a note, you're incorrect about the Gaoler Runes one - that is indeed a claw you're pointing to. The horn that's not coloured correctly is above the nearer wing, by the end of the finger :)
Oh
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Wow, you took some time on this. Man, that's impressive.
Wow, you took some time on this. Man, that's impressive.
@DecemberStar @RayBuc

This is a perfect showcase of all the glitches! =)
@DecemberStar @RayBuc

This is a perfect showcase of all the glitches! =)
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
@StarNinja

Sweet Thank You for sharing with me :)

Thank you for making this forum page to the maker :)
@StarNinja

Sweet Thank You for sharing with me :)

Thank you for making this forum page to the maker :)
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

Thank you so much for compiling this album! It really helps to be able to visualize all of the errors, particularly the subtle ones.
Thank you so much for compiling this album! It really helps to be able to visualize all of the errors, particularly the subtle ones.
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Thank you for this. I was badly struggling to figure out what they meant by the cherub fae head frills and was worried for my dragon. I don't think the change will be very disruptive to him.

I am a little sad that I avoided runes for my veilspun because it was so obviously messed up, so I chose capsule instead... Only to learn that it's also somehow messed up lol. Not sure what other dragons of mine will be affected by fixes, wish there was a proper dragon search feature for your own lair, I've got too many dragons.
Thank you for this. I was badly struggling to figure out what they meant by the cherub fae head frills and was worried for my dragon. I don't think the change will be very disruptive to him.

I am a little sad that I avoided runes for my veilspun because it was so obviously messed up, so I chose capsule instead... Only to learn that it's also somehow messed up lol. Not sure what other dragons of mine will be affected by fixes, wish there was a proper dragon search feature for your own lair, I've got too many dragons.
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
1 2 3