Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | visualizations of confirmed gene errors
1 2 3
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
thank you for these :)
thank you for these :)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

i'm really amazed at those that notice the stray pixels.
i'm really amazed at those that notice the stray pixels.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
Thank you, this is super helpful!
Thank you, this is super helpful!
Thanks for compiling this. I was really having a hard time seeing the errors on some of the more subtle ones.
Thanks for compiling this. I was really having a hard time seeing the errors on some of the more subtle ones.
jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png
y'all be having eyes
y'all be having eyes
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
when they released the list, i spent a total of five minutes in the scrying workshop trying to do all of this but i got bored. you're a total saint, thank you so much
when they released the list, i spent a total of five minutes in the scrying workshop trying to do all of this but i got bored. you're a total saint, thank you so much
Thank you for the effort put into this!
Thank you for the effort put into this!
0034.png
Just a note, you're incorrect about the Gaoler Runes one - that is indeed a claw you're pointing to. The horn that's not coloured correctly is above the nearer wing, by the end of the finger :)
Just a note, you're incorrect about the Gaoler Runes one - that is indeed a claw you're pointing to. The horn that's not coloured correctly is above the nearer wing, by the end of the finger :)
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
Thanks for this! It really helps me to understand some of the more subtle issues.
Thanks for this! It really helps me to understand some of the more subtle issues.
arcane_small.pnglight_small.pngarcane_small.png
1 2 3