Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thank you staff!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm really relieved and appreciative, phew. It's been a stressful couple days for everyone, I have to imagine - we really do appreciate this!!
I'm really relieved and appreciative, phew. It's been a stressful couple days for everyone, I have to imagine - we really do appreciate this!!
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
Yes, a huge thank you!! With a team as small as theirs, they've been very quick to read the community responses and respond. Thank you guys [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Yes, a huge thank you!! With a team as small as theirs, they've been very quick to read the community responses and respond. Thank you guys
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
Thank you staff for reconsidering and adding another option to put our obelisks back the way we knew them while leaving all other dragons alone. And thank you for taking down the site to protect us last night.
Thank you staff for reconsidering and adding another option to put our obelisks back the way we knew them while leaving all other dragons alone. And thank you for taking down the site to protect us last night.
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
I too have to express my delight and I also hope that we'll be seeing more polls in the future. You've been very responsive and considerate, thank you!
I too have to express my delight and I also hope that we'll be seeing more polls in the future. You've been very responsive and considerate, thank you!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Yes, thank you so much staff! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Yes, thank you so much staff!
[quote name="Lucks" date="2021-12-29 13:03:58" ] Thank you staff for reconsidering and adding another option to put our obelisks back the way we knew them while leaving all other dragons alone. And thank you for taking down the site to protect us last night. [/quote]
Lucks wrote on 2021-12-29 13:03:58:
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
finally feel like I’m able to vote on the poll without worrying about screwing up people’s dragons one way or the other, so thank you, staff! I appreciate that user feedback is being properly acknowledged.
finally feel like I’m able to vote on the poll without worrying about screwing up people’s dragons one way or the other, so thank you, staff! I appreciate that user feedback is being properly acknowledged.
7JvkzvF.pngjx4zL8c.pngPw6I6hG.png

Grim or Jack | they/them | dark type gym leader in training
1 2 3 4 5 6 7