Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DtB 2021 Raffle Draw *Round 6/Finale*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
Hi all

I just want to say welcome and we apologise for the delays in getting all the coding done for this thread. While we're excited to bring you animated badges this year, they are proving to be a bit awkward to work with!!

We are aware that those badges aren't showing properly in the thread. The mug is sparkly and steamy, the cup rotates with the word Happy Holidays and the snow globes, well, have moving snow!

We'll also get the raffle prizes centred properly, and introduce a Question of the Day with a daily opportunity to win a little prize and extra tickets!

In the meantime, orders are already open, so feel free to request whatever badges you're wanting!
Hi all

I just want to say welcome and we apologise for the delays in getting all the coding done for this thread. While we're excited to bring you animated badges this year, they are proving to be a bit awkward to work with!!

We are aware that those badges aren't showing properly in the thread. The mug is sparkly and steamy, the cup rotates with the word Happy Holidays and the snow globes, well, have moving snow!

We'll also get the raffle prizes centred properly, and introduce a Question of the Day with a daily opportunity to win a little prize and extra tickets!

In the meantime, orders are already open, so feel free to request whatever badges you're wanting!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Send me your orders!!! >:D Taking treasure and gems for now!
Send me your orders!!! >:D Taking treasure and gems for now!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
[size=2]bump! great work everyone [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
bump! great work everyone
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
Username: MorenaFlame
Giftee: (If Applicable)
Badge Number(s): (Example: B1, A3)
L-5
Total Price: 10kt

QOTD: Yes I have made many gingerbread houses in my life. My favorite part as a child was helping my mother make the gingerbread from scratch to cut them out with the stencils and put them together. As an adult, I have fun helping my kids decorate the various themes they choose every year.
Username: MorenaFlame
Giftee: (If Applicable)
Badge Number(s): (Example: B1, A3)
L-5
Total Price: 10kt

QOTD: Yes I have made many gingerbread houses in my life. My favorite part as a child was helping my mother make the gingerbread from scratch to cut them out with the stencils and put them together. As an adult, I have fun helping my kids decorate the various themes they choose every year.
Pyroi0M.png
w8o0xW1.png
@RaiStarDragon [b]Your username:[/b] LouckyKoneko [b]Adoptable set:[/b] Hatchling Hats [b]Hat:[/b] Ugly Sweater Knit Beanie [b]Dragon image and link:[/b] https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72683694 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/726837/72683694_350.png[/img] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Igneous [b]Eye Type:[/b] Fire Common [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure [b]Additional notes:[/b] No added snowmen QOTD: I've never made a gingerbread house, but I have decorated gingerbread cookies a few times. My favorite part was using frosting to stick M&M's and mini marshmallows on the gingerbread, it felt really satisfying when the frosting hardened and the M&Ms and marshmallows actually stuck and didn't fall off. (of course I would then immediately peel off the marshmallows and eat them because I love mini marshmallows...)
@RaiStarDragon
Your username: LouckyKoneko
Adoptable set: Hatchling Hats
Hat: Ugly Sweater Knit Beanie
Dragon image and link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72683694
72683694_350.png
Dragon Name: Igneous
Eye Type: Fire Common
Payment type: Treasure
Additional notes: No added snowmen

QOTD: I've never made a gingerbread house, but I have decorated gingerbread cookies a few times. My favorite part was using frosting to stick M&M's and mini marshmallows on the gingerbread, it felt really satisfying when the frosting hardened and the M&Ms and marshmallows actually stuck and didn't fall off. (of course I would then immediately peel off the marshmallows and eat them because I love mini marshmallows...)
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
QotD 1: I have made a gingerbread house! I don't remember if I ate it or not, but the best part was seeing it when it was finished!
QotD 1: I have made a gingerbread house! I don't remember if I ate it or not, but the best part was seeing it when it was finished!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
not sure if there's someone specific i should ping, but can i ask how fast the movement for ornaments b (tho the individual ones are labeled as c-x) are? thanks!
not sure if there's someone specific i should ping, but can i ask how fast the movement for ornaments b (tho the individual ones are labeled as c-x) are? thanks!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
Username: Norayna0ekoa
Giftee: (If Applicable) ?
Badge Number(s): set B, set C, set E, set F, set I, set M, set S, set T, set U, set V
Total Price: 895g

What's a Giftee? @.@

QotD: I've made gingerbread houses as kid and was in charge of deciding where what sweets go. Always loved making it as colorful and full of sweets as possible. *-*
Username: Norayna0ekoa
Giftee: (If Applicable) ?
Badge Number(s): set B, set C, set E, set F, set I, set M, set S, set T, set U, set V
Total Price: 895g

What's a Giftee? @.@

QotD: I've made gingerbread houses as kid and was in charge of deciding where what sweets go. Always loved making it as colorful and full of sweets as possible. *-*
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
[quote][center]Question of the Day! 05Dec2021 Question: Have you ever made a gingerbread house? If so, what was your favourite part?[/center][/quote] Making gingerbread houses is a family tradition! We start by baking the gingerbread house pieces using an old family recipe. We usually make the frosting (sometimes we buy it pre-made). Then we all get to assemble pieces of the village together as a family. I like making the tree at the center of the village best. So much candy is involved (and some doesn't quite make it onto the scene). It's great fun!
Quote:
Question of the Day!
05Dec2021 Question:
Have you ever made a gingerbread house? If so, what was your favourite part?

Making gingerbread houses is a family tradition! We start by baking the gingerbread house pieces using an old family recipe. We usually make the frosting (sometimes we buy it pre-made). Then we all get to assemble pieces of the village together as a family. I like making the tree at the center of the village best. So much candy is involved (and some doesn't quite make it onto the scene). It's great fun!
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@October They move at 1 frame per second, for a total of 5 frames! They're relatively slow-moving if that's what you're worried about!
@October They move at 1 frame per second, for a total of 5 frames! They're relatively slow-moving if that's what you're worried about!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40