Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Grinning Accents Shop :D
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Jerepasaurus Would love to be added to the pinglist for when Rakish Raptor is printed, thanks again! [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2]
@Jerepasaurus

Would love to be added to the pinglist for when Rakish Raptor is printed, thanks again!
466w8yC.png
@jerepasaurus I love the Rakish Raptor accent! Could you ping me when it gets printed again?
@jerepasaurus I love the Rakish Raptor accent! Could you ping me when it gets printed again?
NkHsTfl.png
@jerepasaurus Pls ping me for Rakish Raptor!
@jerepasaurus Pls ping me for Rakish Raptor!
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

@jerepasaurus I, like many others, would like to be pinged to buy Rakish Raptor! I have a fanderg scry who will use it ^^

EDIT AS OF 8-4-21: I also want to be pinged for when the Female Skydancer is done!

EDIT AGAIN 6-11-22: Ignore the above comment, I breed-changed her to an Aberration... who is already grinning :D
@jerepasaurus I, like many others, would like to be pinged to buy Rakish Raptor! I have a fanderg scry who will use it ^^

EDIT AS OF 8-4-21: I also want to be pinged for when the Female Skydancer is done!

EDIT AGAIN 6-11-22: Ignore the above comment, I breed-changed her to an Aberration... who is already grinning :D
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
subbed!!
subbed!!
Hooh boy... It seems extremely popular already, but I'd like to be on the pinglist for Rakish Raptor as well!
Hooh boy... It seems extremely popular already, but I'd like to be on the pinglist for Rakish Raptor as well!
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
@magowor Don't worry, a lot of requests are really old and some folks might not be in line anymore. ^^;

I've unfortunately taken much longer than intended to print things due to severe depression and health issues. Almost dying sorta put some roadblocks in my plans for... a bit. ono;

I'm currently stocking up a bit more on gems, but plan to print again this winter.
@magowor Don't worry, a lot of requests are really old and some folks might not be in line anymore. ^^;

I've unfortunately taken much longer than intended to print things due to severe depression and health issues. Almost dying sorta put some roadblocks in my plans for... a bit. ono;

I'm currently stocking up a bit more on gems, but plan to print again this winter.
It's fine, you can take all the time that you need to. Your health is more important than a online game. I'm not gonna sit here and say that I understand what you're going through, since I'm just a random person on the internet, but I can say yeah, depression is the absolute worst.

Hope you get better man :)
It's fine, you can take all the time that you need to. Your health is more important than a online game. I'm not gonna sit here and say that I understand what you're going through, since I'm just a random person on the internet, but I can say yeah, depression is the absolute worst.

Hope you get better man :)
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
@Jerepasaurus That's terrible! I hope you're doing better now. Also, you don't need to rush, I see the ping list is long, but I'd like to let you know I'm still interested in the rakish accent once you get things up and running again. Take care Jerepa!
@Jerepasaurus That's terrible! I hope you're doing better now. Also, you don't need to rush, I see the ping list is long, but I'd like to let you know I'm still interested in the rakish accent once you get things up and running again. Take care Jerepa!
NkHsTfl.png
Hi @Jerepasaurus . I hope you’re doing better now;;;;; hoping nothing but the best for you.
Plz lemme know if you ever print again, too! No worries if not??
Hi @Jerepasaurus . I hope you’re doing better now;;;;; hoping nothing but the best for you.
Plz lemme know if you ever print again, too! No worries if not??
Illustration24.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19