Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you have a favorite Christmas song?
1 2 3 4 5
Now hold on, I know it's slightly early to ask, but.. I tend to enjoy Christmas music at any time of the year. It's nothing but happy music!

That being said, do you happen to have a favorite, if you're an enjoyer? Or are you unable to enjoy it :(
Now hold on, I know it's slightly early to ask, but.. I tend to enjoy Christmas music at any time of the year. It's nothing but happy music!

That being said, do you happen to have a favorite, if you're an enjoyer? Or are you unable to enjoy it :(
That song Carol of Bells is nice, even out of the season
That song Carol of Bells is nice, even out of the season
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I love Walking in a Winter Wonderland, but another favorite of mine is The Little Drummer Boy because it was always my grandpa's favorite :)
I love Walking in a Winter Wonderland, but another favorite of mine is The Little Drummer Boy because it was always my grandpa's favorite :)
Probably baby it's cold outside but I prefer covers of it! =)
Probably baby it's cold outside but I prefer covers of it! =)
XDSmGUy.gif daily reminder: smile!

=3} decent artist + coder
Sleigh Ride <3 It's probably because we played it years back for a band concert, but there's something about the whip cracks and the brass in it that really gets my hyped for Christmas.
Sleigh Ride <3 It's probably because we played it years back for a band concert, but there's something about the whip cracks and the brass in it that really gets my hyped for Christmas.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Carol of the Bells for me as well, although it wasn't originally a Christmas song
Carol of the Bells for me as well, although it wasn't originally a Christmas song
Don't worry, I've already been listening to Christmas music constantly.

I love a lot of them, but if I had to choose one it'd be God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. I'm agnostic, but there's something magical about the traditional Christmas songs. Greensleeves is another great one.

As for modern songs, my favorites are Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree and Peppermint Winter by Owl City.
Don't worry, I've already been listening to Christmas music constantly.

I love a lot of them, but if I had to choose one it'd be God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. I'm agnostic, but there's something magical about the traditional Christmas songs. Greensleeves is another great one.

As for modern songs, my favorites are Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree and Peppermint Winter by Owl City.
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
[quote name="Svecounia72" date="2021-11-10 16:35:42" ] Peppermint Winter by Owl City. [/quote] Just came here to suggest this!! Great taste!
Svecounia72 wrote on 2021-11-10 16:35:42:
Peppermint Winter by Owl City.

Just came here to suggest this!! Great taste!
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
I work retail so normally thanks to all-day repeats I LOATHE Christmas music… but there are a couple I like. “Carol of the Bells” is always a nice tune, and while I’m not sure it’s a Christmas song, there are some covers of “White Winter Hymnal” that I really like

That being said, when it’s time to do Christmas stuff for me, my favorite type of Christmas music is either certain rock covers or more synth stuff like Trans Siberian Orchestra
I work retail so normally thanks to all-day repeats I LOATHE Christmas music… but there are a couple I like. “Carol of the Bells” is always a nice tune, and while I’m not sure it’s a Christmas song, there are some covers of “White Winter Hymnal” that I really like

That being said, when it’s time to do Christmas stuff for me, my favorite type of Christmas music is either certain rock covers or more synth stuff like Trans Siberian Orchestra
unknown.png
I have two!
Closing Of The Year, by Wendy & Lisa
and Mary Did You Know, specifically by Clay Aiken though many versions are lovely
I have two!
Closing Of The Year, by Wendy & Lisa
and Mary Did You Know, specifically by Clay Aiken though many versions are lovely
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
1 2 3 4 5