Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you have a favorite Christmas song?
1 2 3 4 5
Carol of the Bells - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
all time favorite!!

Feliz Navidad gets me in the spirit, i love singing it <3

i just spent an hour looking for a song i don't know the name of, and it's the most beautiful thing ever...i hope maybe this thread could uncover it for me. i swear it's a classical ballet type of song. i remember it was like part of a dream scene? idk it's been YEARS since i heard it.
Carol of the Bells - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
all time favorite!!

Feliz Navidad gets me in the spirit, i love singing it <3

i just spent an hour looking for a song i don't know the name of, and it's the most beautiful thing ever...i hope maybe this thread could uncover it for me. i swear it's a classical ballet type of song. i remember it was like part of a dream scene? idk it's been YEARS since i heard it.
yzUX307.png
Thomas Benjamin Wild Esq.'s "Smile and Nod". While not my all-time favourite Christmas song, I can't post the other two due to them because...well, they're not exactly family friendly. :)

Honestly, the vast majority of "normal" Christmas songs, I just can't enjoy because the radio and stores play them Non-Stop as soon as it hits 1st December and after years of hearing the same songs over and over and over.....Yeah, it loses any enjoyment it might've given in the past.

Although, a friend recently got me to listen to Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Carol of the Bells and I'm quite enjoying their work so far.
Thomas Benjamin Wild Esq.'s "Smile and Nod". While not my all-time favourite Christmas song, I can't post the other two due to them because...well, they're not exactly family friendly. :)

Honestly, the vast majority of "normal" Christmas songs, I just can't enjoy because the radio and stores play them Non-Stop as soon as it hits 1st December and after years of hearing the same songs over and over and over.....Yeah, it loses any enjoyment it might've given in the past.

Although, a friend recently got me to listen to Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Carol of the Bells and I'm quite enjoying their work so far.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Mine would have to be that song "Believe" from The Polar Express.

There's a few more semi-classics but I really can't think of them right now.
Mine would have to be that song "Believe" from The Polar Express.

There's a few more semi-classics but I really can't think of them right now.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
my mom and i like listening to (and laughing at) Merry Christmas from the Family and Crabs for Christmas. I feel like Crabs for Christmas is really only something that gets played around here, though
my mom and i like listening to (and laughing at) Merry Christmas from the Family and Crabs for Christmas. I feel like Crabs for Christmas is really only something that gets played around here, though
traditional christmas hymns are super pretty, like o holy night and god rest ye merry gentlemen.
sleigh ride is my favorite typical one and i also love the "bad" christmas songs everyone says they hate (but I KNOW they secretly like them), such as simply having a wonderful christmas time and last christmas and all i want for christmas is you.
traditional christmas hymns are super pretty, like o holy night and god rest ye merry gentlemen.
sleigh ride is my favorite typical one and i also love the "bad" christmas songs everyone says they hate (but I KNOW they secretly like them), such as simply having a wonderful christmas time and last christmas and all i want for christmas is you.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

mele kalikimaka is honestly one of my favs
its a chrimmas song, at the same time it stands out from most other chrimmas songs
but even then, a ton other chrimmas songs incites feral violent anger in me /hj
mele kalikimaka is honestly one of my favs
its a chrimmas song, at the same time it stands out from most other chrimmas songs
but even then, a ton other chrimmas songs incites feral violent anger in me /hj
tenor.gif
Blind Guardian's take on "Merry Christmas Everybody" has rapidly become a favorite, but overall I can't recommend enough the entirety of John Denver and The Muppets. Go listen. If there's such a thing as a 100% perfect album out there, this is it.
Blind Guardian's take on "Merry Christmas Everybody" has rapidly become a favorite, but overall I can't recommend enough the entirety of John Denver and The Muppets. Go listen. If there's such a thing as a 100% perfect album out there, this is it.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Fall Out Boy's cover of "What's This?" from Nightmare Before Christmas.
Fall Out Boy's cover of "What's This?" from Nightmare Before Christmas.
Formerly known as Brenning.
I mean... pretty much any Christmas song that isn't "Santa Baby".

Some of my favorite classic Christmas songs have been "Jingle Bell Rock", "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)", and "The Christmas Song". I'll also admit that the songs from the Phineas and Ferb Christmas album and the Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack are also complete bangers.
I mean... pretty much any Christmas song that isn't "Santa Baby".

Some of my favorite classic Christmas songs have been "Jingle Bell Rock", "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)", and "The Christmas Song". I'll also admit that the songs from the Phineas and Ferb Christmas album and the Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack are also complete bangers.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I have never yet heard a bad cover of “O Come, O Come, Emmanuel”. That song makes me freakin’ ASCEND
I have never yet heard a bad cover of “O Come, O Come, Emmanuel”. That song makes me freakin’ ASCEND
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5