Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Tentative Offers] 2-letter name Vi
1 2
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42646170][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/426462/42646170_350.png[/img][/url][/center] So I bought this for fodder ??? 2 letter name, Vi, 4 nicely named offspring, non-g1. Scries up very cute. I'm putting them up for very tentative offers because honestly I'm very tempted to keep them, but if someone very badly wants them, here's your opportunity to make me an offer I can't refuse. I'm only interested in gems. Will be leaving the thread up for a few days before responding to anyone. If you never get a response, I wasn't interested. @LokiTheDutchie @After @Aikka @Alphazi @Alyxsandre @Athexreh @AWB @bookperson @changelingpunk @COparade @crowvidae @Dask @Dragonraven21 @eternatus @FairyForestKing @Flareth @foxaquinn @GlitchyOddy @GrandpaDeicu @Hakkar @Hananathenerd77 @HellsG @innerspeaker @ItMeansHope @LapisWings @LokiTheDutchie @LordMoth @martine @mayanaz @MoonlitCacti @Norayna0ekoa @OasisOfGalaxies @Orcalot @Rauv @REDX2MOON @robouiop @SalmoAva @Shaboo @Silvercats2 @SliverOfStraw @Snipe @SteampunkLlama @TAEJIN @Toxiac @Vaixation @virtualpet @Wardove @Wispwalker @Yeevy @Yoruseibaa @Zikitty [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RVranAgZpN0-vcn2gu-hBbdiKMi-25cy_QxZwg5Iljo/edit#gid=1752157322][img]https://i.imgur.com/XjCyo2N.png[/img][br][size=4][b]The Alliance of Glitch Hunter Pinglists[/b][/size][/url][br]Request to be added to the pinglist(s) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2974617#post_2974617]here, in the AGH thread![/url][br][size=2]Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)![/size][/center]
42646170_350.png

So I bought this for fodder ???

2 letter name, Vi, 4 nicely named offspring, non-g1. Scries up very cute. I'm putting them up for very tentative offers because honestly I'm very tempted to keep them, but if someone very badly wants them, here's your opportunity to make me an offer I can't refuse.

I'm only interested in gems. Will be leaving the thread up for a few days before responding to anyone. If you never get a response, I wasn't interested.

@LokiTheDutchie @After @Aikka @Alphazi @Alyxsandre @Athexreh @AWB @bookperson @changelingpunk @COparade @crowvidae @Dask @Dragonraven21 @eternatus @FairyForestKing @Flareth @foxaquinn @GlitchyOddy @GrandpaDeicu @Hakkar @Hananathenerd77 @HellsG @innerspeaker @ItMeansHope @LapisWings @LokiTheDutchie @LordMoth @martine @mayanaz @MoonlitCacti @Norayna0ekoa @OasisOfGalaxies @Orcalot @Rauv @REDX2MOON @robouiop @SalmoAva @Shaboo @Silvercats2 @SliverOfStraw @Snipe @SteampunkLlama @TAEJIN @Toxiac @Vaixation @virtualpet @Wardove @Wispwalker @Yeevy @Yoruseibaa @Zikitty
XjCyo2N.png
The Alliance of Glitch Hunter Pinglists

Request to be added to the pinglist(s) here, in the AGH thread!
Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

Ack… I should not have spent most of my gems on my gene projects. He is such a pretty boy! I can offer 1200g at the moment, but I will update this if I sell anything.
@Tserin

Ack… I should not have spent most of my gems on my gene projects. He is such a pretty boy! I can offer 1200g at the moment, but I will update this if I sell anything.
Oh god, I'm crying too. I just spend many gems on other things, I don't even have a thousand on my hands. Q.Q I want him, he is so beautiful...
Oh god, I'm crying too. I just spend many gems on other things, I don't even have a thousand on my hands. Q.Q I want him, he is so beautiful...
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
Many people are low on money right now preparing on IvS... so it might be best to wait until after the battle to decide on selling. I personally would be interested, but I also know I've drained my bank in preparations. But I'll also be making a BOAT LOAD of money by the end of next week, so if you decide to host the auction after the first week of november, please ping me for it!
Many people are low on money right now preparing on IvS... so it might be best to wait until after the battle to decide on selling. I personally would be interested, but I also know I've drained my bank in preparations. But I'll also be making a BOAT LOAD of money by the end of next week, so if you decide to host the auction after the first week of november, please ping me for it!
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
@Aikka
I'm aware, I'm a dom organizer in Ice haha. I'm not planning on auctioning, if I do sell them it'll be a direct sale to someone who offers.
@Aikka
I'm aware, I'm a dom organizer in Ice haha. I'm not planning on auctioning, if I do sell them it'll be a direct sale to someone who offers.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
Ah ok my bad, I'm used to these ICs ending in an auction 99% of the time.
Ah ok my bad, I'm used to these ICs ending in an auction 99% of the time.
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
He's got some nice colors, and that's crazy that he was fodder! (Especially with a battle upcoming, he could so easily have been lost in the shuffle!)

Most I could comfortably offer for him personally is 2kg, he's very friend-shaped, but I also understand wanting to keep him yourself!
He's got some nice colors, and that's crazy that he was fodder! (Especially with a battle upcoming, he could so easily have been lost in the shuffle!)

Most I could comfortably offer for him personally is 2kg, he's very friend-shaped, but I also understand wanting to keep him yourself!
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
I can offer 2500g
I can offer 2500g
She/They | 25 | FR time +10
Creature from Avatar
Really pretty name, good luck! Sorry to use this thread for this question, but you guys are talking about the dominance thingy about ice vs shadow battle and I'd like to know how to help out my flight? Is there a guide or a discord for that? I just came back to the game and know it's about exalting fodder but other than that, I'm a bit lost :P
Really pretty name, good luck! Sorry to use this thread for this question, but you guys are talking about the dominance thingy about ice vs shadow battle and I'd like to know how to help out my flight? Is there a guide or a discord for that? I just came back to the game and know it's about exalting fodder but other than that, I'm a bit lost :P
@Arkanea
Check out the ice forums! We have a discord server in the general forum, and a general dom guide in the dom forum.
@Arkanea
Check out the ice forums! We have a discord server in the general forum, and a general dom guide in the dom forum.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
1 2