Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Physical Nightmares Reboot IC (open)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27
[quote name="EmpressAevee" date="2021-10-22 11:14:25" ] This strange being terrified Nagisa but he still followed, cause you know he doesn't really have a chance Mitra gave this strange rabbit creature a funny look before saying "Are you trying to look friendly? Cause it ain't working." [/quote] OMG WE HAVE THE SAME VISTA XDD
EmpressAevee wrote on 2021-10-22 11:14:25:
This strange being terrified Nagisa but he still followed, cause you know he doesn't really have a chance

Mitra gave this strange rabbit creature a funny look before saying "Are you trying to look friendly? Cause it ain't working."
OMG WE HAVE THE SAME VISTA XDD
arcanist.png
Changeling
Changeling nodded to Crypt, leaving the cat with the dead (or catatonic, no one knows) human, giving it some scratches behind the ear before moving on.
Changeling
Changeling nodded to Crypt, leaving the cat with the dead (or catatonic, no one knows) human, giving it some scratches behind the ear before moving on.
05YNfGC.png
Crimson

Crimson couldn't do anything so he just went back to his room floating slowly through the halls he heard echoes of screams and shouts "Noo, why? don't hurt me!" immediately followed by a bloodcurdling scream and then a sudden stop, crimson filled up with guilt on how he just stood there doing nothing.
Crimson

Crimson couldn't do anything so he just went back to his room floating slowly through the halls he heard echoes of screams and shouts "Noo, why? don't hurt me!" immediately followed by a bloodcurdling scream and then a sudden stop, crimson filled up with guilt on how he just stood there doing nothing.
Call me 99 or Crimson |1 hour ahead of server time | YO I GOT ADHD!!!!
Apocalyptic RP JOIN!!http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3034959/1
Heroes And Villians RP JOIN! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3045092/3
xjfmd.gifPlT1m.gifvwbuN.gifJUzaM.gif
Nagisa stared at the map, not understanding, but it DID feel familiar. "It feels familiar but I can't put my finger on exactly. I still remember nothing..." He said with a deep frown on his face.
Nagisa stared at the map, not understanding, but it DID feel familiar. "It feels familiar but I can't put my finger on exactly. I still remember nothing..." He said with a deep frown on his face.
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
Iris, turned into....the thing (when iris revealed she was a shifter that kept moving vessels)
"Now so you recognize me?"
Iris, turned into....the thing (when iris revealed she was a shifter that kept moving vessels)
"Now so you recognize me?"
arcanist.png
Nagisa bites his lip but says, "You feel... familiar. But I can't place my finger on it. I have no memories of you but I feel like I should."
Nagisa bites his lip but says, "You feel... familiar. But I can't place my finger on it. I have no memories of you but I feel like I should."
download.png
"yeah. Because in order to save your dimension, I, er....kinda....went back in time?"
"yeah. Because in order to save your dimension, I, er....kinda....went back in time?"
arcanist.png
Nagisa just stares and says, "Why what was happening?"
download.png
Tracy
Tracy felt her heart stop. She felt conflicted as to what her next choice should be, and she didn't like either. She knew she shouldn't have come. She gathered up whatever bravery she had left and threw herself onto Soundtrack's back, out of the path of Scorpion. She didn't know what either of them were, but she decided in the moment that that one seemed friendlier than the one charging at her.
CA-1 (Webcrawler)
Webcrawler growled in amusement. "How strange... is that the least of your worries, little scientist? I can still show you around, if you'd like." His face contorted into that of a smile, but the low rumble from the bottom of his throat betrayed any semblance of friendliness he was trying to feign.
Tracy
Tracy felt her heart stop. She felt conflicted as to what her next choice should be, and she didn't like either. She knew she shouldn't have come. She gathered up whatever bravery she had left and threw herself onto Soundtrack's back, out of the path of Scorpion. She didn't know what either of them were, but she decided in the moment that that one seemed friendlier than the one charging at her.
CA-1 (Webcrawler)
Webcrawler growled in amusement. "How strange... is that the least of your worries, little scientist? I can still show you around, if you'd like." His face contorted into that of a smile, but the low rumble from the bottom of his throat betrayed any semblance of friendliness he was trying to feign.
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
[quote name="EmpressAevee" date="2021-10-23 08:09:26" ] Nagisa just stares and says, "Why what was happening?" [/quote] "I...made a teeeeeeeeeeeensy little a mistake and it begun to tear at at the seams."
EmpressAevee wrote on 2021-10-23 08:09:26:
"I...made a teeeeeeeeeeeensy little a mistake and it begun to tear at at the seams."
arcanist.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27