Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Physical Nightmares Reboot IC (open)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27
Nagisa closes his eyes and goes, "Really?" With a look on his face, like he couldn't believe it.
Nagisa closes his eyes and goes, "Really?" With a look on his face, like he couldn't believe it.
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
"yeah."
the just looked at Nagisa with her eyes heavy with guilt
"y'know, your most likely the only one I was able to save.........."
"yeah."
the just looked at Nagisa with her eyes heavy with guilt
"y'know, your most likely the only one I was able to save.........."
arcanist.png
Nagisa felt guilty cause seriously people had died, and he was the only one left but he didn't even remember any of it! "Why did you save me?" He asked "What did I do? Was it an accident I made it?"
Nagisa felt guilty cause seriously people had died, and he was the only one left but he didn't even remember any of it! "Why did you save me?" He asked "What did I do? Was it an accident I made it?"
download.png
"hm. nah, your just hte person i didnt hate the most ig. we cool."
she simply took off her eye bandage thing
"now c;mon. we're going to the tape room."
suddenly a fricken waterfall (made of liquid gold) just appears
"step through kid"
"hm. nah, your just hte person i didnt hate the most ig. we cool."
she simply took off her eye bandage thing
"now c;mon. we're going to the tape room."
suddenly a fricken waterfall (made of liquid gold) just appears
"step through kid"
arcanist.png
NIGHTMARE
Nightmare hissed laughingly, "Yes, I offer very good tours ... I wouldn't cut it short for a while."
Seeing Tracy, she chased after her.
NIGHTMARE
Nightmare hissed laughingly, "Yes, I offer very good tours ... I wouldn't cut it short for a while."
Seeing Tracy, she chased after her.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Nagisa nervously follows wondering about the gold waterfall. "What are we even doing?" he asks
Nagisa nervously follows wondering about the gold waterfall. "What are we even doing?" he asks
download.png
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]Rabbit [emoji=skull size=1] Rabbit huffed. "Well! You're feisty. That's nice when you're here. The others would try to eat you right up! Don't worry. I eat rats and birds. Almost ate Mimic once! Heh..." Rabbit fixed his little tie. "So. I'm Rabbit. And you are?" [emoji=cat 3 size=1]Crypt[emoji=cat 3 size=1] The large cat purred, and sat down. They played with the maybe? dead human. "Mrow." 'Nice...scritches.'
Rabbit

Rabbit huffed. "Well! You're feisty. That's nice when you're here. The others would try to eat you right up! Don't worry. I eat rats and birds. Almost ate Mimic once! Heh..." Rabbit fixed his little tie. "So. I'm Rabbit. And you are?"

Crypt

The large cat purred, and sat down. They played with the maybe? dead human. "Mrow." 'Nice...scritches.'
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
@SpookyLemonMonth
Mitra got to her feet and looked him up & down. "I'm Mitra."
@SpookyLemonMonth
Mitra got to her feet and looked him up & down. "I'm Mitra."
download.png
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]Rabbit[emoji=skull size=1] "Ah! That's a nice name! We should probably find somewhere safe, don't you agree?" He smiled again...dude the teeth.
Rabbit

"Ah! That's a nice name! We should probably find somewhere safe, don't you agree?" He smiled again...dude the teeth.
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
@empressaevee
"we're going to the tape room?"
they enter a room, with tvs lining the cieling and the walls and the floors, all static, the room incredibly dark.
She slid a VHS tape into a tv, playing an image of "iris" and nagisa....in the abyss (tm)
@empressaevee
"we're going to the tape room?"
they enter a room, with tvs lining the cieling and the walls and the floors, all static, the room incredibly dark.
She slid a VHS tape into a tv, playing an image of "iris" and nagisa....in the abyss (tm)
arcanist.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27