Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Physical Nightmares Reboot IC (open)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27
Nagisa watches the tape with interest. It was definitely him, he didn't even look older!
"What's going on?" He asked.

Mitra nodded, "That would be nice"
Nagisa watches the tape with interest. It was definitely him, he didn't even look older!
"What's going on?" He asked.

Mitra nodded, "That would be nice"
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
"...your old memories from timeline 17."
"...your old memories from timeline 17."
arcanist.png
(ooc, A kid called me a femboy so i told him to sit on a knife)
(ooc, A kid called me a femboy so i told him to sit on a knife)
arcanist.png
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]Rabbit[emoji=skull size=1] He put out his hand, wanting to lead the small human. "Don't worry. I know somewhere safe.."
Rabbit

He put out his hand, wanting to lead the small human. "Don't worry. I know somewhere safe.."
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
Nagisa watched curiously at who he used to be. He didn't even seem to be any older.
"Whoa,"

Mitra got to her feet and kept her arms by her side. "I'll follow, but I'm not taking your hand. I don't know if I can trust yet and after what happened back there, I will not risk it," she said.
Nagisa watched curiously at who he used to be. He didn't even seem to be any older.
"Whoa,"

Mitra got to her feet and kept her arms by her side. "I'll follow, but I'm not taking your hand. I don't know if I can trust yet and after what happened back there, I will not risk it," she said.
download.png
[emoji=familiar heart size=1] Rabbit [emoji=skull size=1] They shrugged and nodded. "Alright, little one." They started walking down a corridor, dark and damp. The only light was from small glowing mushrooms on the wall. "I found one, and thought it was so pretty...I thought I should make an area to grow them."
Rabbit

They shrugged and nodded. "Alright, little one." They started walking down a corridor, dark and damp. The only light was from small glowing mushrooms on the wall. "I found one, and thought it was so pretty...I thought I should make an area to grow them."
Mitra followed calmly, her happy spirit picking up again. "This place is pretty cool!" She remarked with a smile
Mitra followed calmly, her happy spirit picking up again. "This place is pretty cool!" She remarked with a smile
download.png
[quote name="EmpressAevee" date="2021-10-27 08:10:40" ] Nagisa watched curiously at who he used to be. He didn't even seem to be any older. "Whoa," Mitra got to her feet and kept her arms by her side. "I'll follow, but I'm not taking your hand. I don't know if I can trust yet and after what happened back there, I will not risk it," she said. [/quote] "well, i suppose i am going to...keep you here to keep your memories from getting any worse."
EmpressAevee wrote on 2021-10-27 08:10:40:
"Whoa,"

"well, i suppose i am going to...keep you here to keep your memories from getting any worse."
arcanist.png
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]Rabbit[emoji=skull size=1] ' They smiled, but covered their mouth. "Yep! Quite pretty..."
Rabbit
'
They smiled, but covered their mouth. "Yep! Quite pretty..."

NIGHTMARE
Nightmare found that there were less humans already. This was quite distasteful to her. She prowled along the corridors searching for Felix.
NIGHTMARE
Nightmare found that there were less humans already. This was quite distasteful to her. She prowled along the corridors searching for Felix.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27