Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle RP IC | Always open!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 91 92
Infirmary
Tailerius carefully rushed in the room that Gray held open for them. He placed Gael on the surgical table trying to do so in a way that would cause the least pain and bloodloss. Once she was out of his hands he felt weak in the knees and folded his hands together over his mouth in worry. He wasn't sure what the proper coarse was here: Would he get in the way if he stayed? Would he be able to make himself usefull? "Is there anything I can do?" he asked dr. Gray.

Castle exit/entrance.
Ciekovus was no fan of Issac's insensitive attitude, as was clear by the expression on his face. "Do what you will." He said using his arm to wave the cane away from his face and turned around.
As he headed for the door his mind filled with worry: He is trying to trick me into lowering my guard so I will lead him straight to my secret room! Who knows what his agenda is. Clearly he is out to get me somehow..
This caused him to peek behind him a few times to see if Issac was following him.
Infirmary
Tailerius carefully rushed in the room that Gray held open for them. He placed Gael on the surgical table trying to do so in a way that would cause the least pain and bloodloss. Once she was out of his hands he felt weak in the knees and folded his hands together over his mouth in worry. He wasn't sure what the proper coarse was here: Would he get in the way if he stayed? Would he be able to make himself usefull? "Is there anything I can do?" he asked dr. Gray.

Castle exit/entrance.
Ciekovus was no fan of Issac's insensitive attitude, as was clear by the expression on his face. "Do what you will." He said using his arm to wave the cane away from his face and turned around.
As he headed for the door his mind filled with worry: He is trying to trick me into lowering my guard so I will lead him straight to my secret room! Who knows what his agenda is. Clearly he is out to get me somehow..
This caused him to peek behind him a few times to see if Issac was following him.
Ballroom

The mother and daughter pair followed Theibis’s gaze to the lady she pointed out with a flower in her hair.
“Wow, she’s really pretty miss Theibies! Why do you call her mistress though? Is she a noblewoman?” she questioned with a tilt of her messy locks. Alexandria gave a soft chuckle and smiled sweetly.
(Sorry it’s short, today’s my mother’s birthday and we have a lot of activities planned ^^)
Ballroom

The mother and daughter pair followed Theibis’s gaze to the lady she pointed out with a flower in her hair.
“Wow, she’s really pretty miss Theibies! Why do you call her mistress though? Is she a noblewoman?” she questioned with a tilt of her messy locks. Alexandria gave a soft chuckle and smiled sweetly.
(Sorry it’s short, today’s my mother’s birthday and we have a lot of activities planned ^^)
w3A8adH.png Hey, I’m xNekoNekox, just call me Seb or Neko!
< He / Him
< Trans Pan lad
< Don’t be shy to talk with me :D
Gael's eyes twinkled with a mirthless humor even as she tensed slightly. Here we are... again.
She grew serious again when she saw the blood that stained Tailerius's suit. "Sorry..."
Gael's eyes twinkled with a mirthless humor even as she tensed slightly. Here we are... again.
She grew serious again when she saw the blood that stained Tailerius's suit. "Sorry..."
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Theibis-ballroom

"She is. She is also the royal rune mistress and part of the royal council." Theibis explained. "I'm her servant who helps with simple things like running errands." She said with a smile before her face went soft. "I also owe her her my life." She said softly and quietly.

(Have fun with your mum and wish her a happy birthday from a random internet peep!)
Theibis-ballroom

"She is. She is also the royal rune mistress and part of the royal council." Theibis explained. "I'm her servant who helps with simple things like running errands." She said with a smile before her face went soft. "I also owe her her my life." She said softly and quietly.

(Have fun with your mum and wish her a happy birthday from a random internet peep!)
(Issac come be entertained by Jenny............)

Angel laughed a bit.
(Issac come be entertained by Jenny............)

Angel laughed a bit.
l-intro-1652367808.jpg
Gray
"I can take it from here, just try not to worry." He said to Tailerius. It was almost amusing how much the noble cared about someone they just met. "Time sensitive question-do you want to keep that dress in one piece?" Gray asked as he took a few things off one of the shelves. His hand hovered over a pair of sheers and he looked back at Gael. He would hate to ruin such a nice garment even if it was blood soaked.

Achibald was not a fan of how long he was left alone. With Gray busy and Gael once again dying the featherless bird had no other option but to sit upon Tailerius' shoes.
Gray
"I can take it from here, just try not to worry." He said to Tailerius. It was almost amusing how much the noble cared about someone they just met. "Time sensitive question-do you want to keep that dress in one piece?" Gray asked as he took a few things off one of the shelves. His hand hovered over a pair of sheers and he looked back at Gael. He would hate to ruin such a nice garment even if it was blood soaked.

Achibald was not a fan of how long he was left alone. With Gray busy and Gael once again dying the featherless bird had no other option but to sit upon Tailerius' shoes.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Gael couldn't help but let out a small laugh, though she immediately regretted it as the pain flared. "Unless... you see ano...ther way I can... get out of it." She took a big gulp of air. "Not mine... anyway..."
Gael couldn't help but let out a small laugh, though she immediately regretted it as the pain flared. "Unless... you see ano...ther way I can... get out of it." She took a big gulp of air. "Not mine... anyway..."
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Arevik & Seren - Street outside palace? Area?

Thunderstorms weren't Arevik's favorite. The rain he could live with, walking through the city streets. The wind wasn't biting, and the rain didn't drip down his back because his jacket collar was popped. It didn't suck, but it wasn't his favorite.
Lightning made him jump. He grit his teeth and shivered into his jacket. The static in the air made his neck tingle. His sword gently bounced against his hip in time with his strides.
One might think him an alcoholic, with a half-full bottle of whiskey in his left hand, hovering over the bejeweled scabbard. His sister, who was flung over his right shoulder and babbling occasional curses, however, made it clear he wasn't the one with a drinking problem.
"I simply cannot believe you." He grumbled.
"Put me down." Seren slurred, punching his shoulder occasionally. Arevik did not put her down. It was already embarrassing enough that the same executioner who had beheaded people in public displays was found in a damp alleyway. Nursing a bottle, of all things, whilst also laid out against the filthy ground like she was passed out. According to her, it was more fun that way. Like a game of pouring the drink into her mouth and not spilling it out the sides while she was laying down.
"We're going home."
"Not home. Place sucks." Seren groaned. She stopped struggling. Arevik let out a sigh of relief. Maybe she'd passed out?

No, Seren hadn't passed out. In fact, she was more conscious then she'd ever been. She felt that way, at least. Her stomach churned. Was she going to puke? She wasn't sure, but if she was, she wasn't going to say anything. Puking on Arevik would be hilarious. She giggled at the thought of it.
"You're supposed to be vicious," Arevik sighed, "Cunning, intimidating. And here you are, a giggling drunkard who's having to be carted back to the palace like a misbehaving prince."
"Go suck a c-uuggghhh..." Yup. She was going to puke.

It only took two stops on the side of the road before they'd finally made it to the palace. And of course, there was a gala, and he was missing it. Arevik glanced around, noting a few people by the castle entrance. Was there a back way? He'd been there a few years and still didn't know his way around.
"Left- uugh, hurry up." Seren whined.
"I suddenly feel like strolling casually, maybe taking a scenic route through the gardens-"
"JUST GO."

(idEK hopefully this is alright >.<)
Arevik & Seren - Street outside palace? Area?

Thunderstorms weren't Arevik's favorite. The rain he could live with, walking through the city streets. The wind wasn't biting, and the rain didn't drip down his back because his jacket collar was popped. It didn't suck, but it wasn't his favorite.
Lightning made him jump. He grit his teeth and shivered into his jacket. The static in the air made his neck tingle. His sword gently bounced against his hip in time with his strides.
One might think him an alcoholic, with a half-full bottle of whiskey in his left hand, hovering over the bejeweled scabbard. His sister, who was flung over his right shoulder and babbling occasional curses, however, made it clear he wasn't the one with a drinking problem.
"I simply cannot believe you." He grumbled.
"Put me down." Seren slurred, punching his shoulder occasionally. Arevik did not put her down. It was already embarrassing enough that the same executioner who had beheaded people in public displays was found in a damp alleyway. Nursing a bottle, of all things, whilst also laid out against the filthy ground like she was passed out. According to her, it was more fun that way. Like a game of pouring the drink into her mouth and not spilling it out the sides while she was laying down.
"We're going home."
"Not home. Place sucks." Seren groaned. She stopped struggling. Arevik let out a sigh of relief. Maybe she'd passed out?

No, Seren hadn't passed out. In fact, she was more conscious then she'd ever been. She felt that way, at least. Her stomach churned. Was she going to puke? She wasn't sure, but if she was, she wasn't going to say anything. Puking on Arevik would be hilarious. She giggled at the thought of it.
"You're supposed to be vicious," Arevik sighed, "Cunning, intimidating. And here you are, a giggling drunkard who's having to be carted back to the palace like a misbehaving prince."
"Go suck a c-uuggghhh..." Yup. She was going to puke.

It only took two stops on the side of the road before they'd finally made it to the palace. And of course, there was a gala, and he was missing it. Arevik glanced around, noting a few people by the castle entrance. Was there a back way? He'd been there a few years and still didn't know his way around.
"Left- uugh, hurry up." Seren whined.
"I suddenly feel like strolling casually, maybe taking a scenic route through the gardens-"
"JUST GO."

(idEK hopefully this is alright >.<)
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Castle entrance/ exit hallway

Issac stifled a yawn, every time Cikovus looked back at him, he met his gaze and gave him a big grin before he finally walked off, looking for someone else who might want to dance. Because he WANTED TO DANCE-

The corner

Emery enjoyed having a friend to talk to, it was very fun to talk to Angel, he was so interesting.

God, who knows

Byron was watching everyone, he noticed a weird-looking guy walking around the ballroom and kinda made a face, but he kept looking around, maybe he'd see someone he knew or someone else to talk to...
Castle entrance/ exit hallway

Issac stifled a yawn, every time Cikovus looked back at him, he met his gaze and gave him a big grin before he finally walked off, looking for someone else who might want to dance. Because he WANTED TO DANCE-

The corner

Emery enjoyed having a friend to talk to, it was very fun to talk to Angel, he was so interesting.

God, who knows

Byron was watching everyone, he noticed a weird-looking guy walking around the ballroom and kinda made a face, but he kept looking around, maybe he'd see someone he knew or someone else to talk to...
JkpHEfN.jpg
Infirmary
Tailerius did not understand how the doctor could concern himself with trivialities as clothing when a maiden's life was at stake. "For the love of-! Cut the dress before she bleeds to death! I'll reimburse it if coin is so important!"

The Lord was not often in such perilous situations, so he was very upset and filled with worry. For him to snap like this was very far from what he was usually like. He tried collecting himself "I apologize for my misconduct." his head bowing down apolgetically. That is when he noticed the featherless bird. "Oh? Hello?" He reached out his hand, extending it for the bird to hop onto.

Entrance/Exit
Ciekovus grumbled when he reached the front door and pushed it open, only to see that it was raining and storming outside. "Oh you have got to be kidding me!! No! No! No!!"
He stomped through the hallway like a raging child, on his way to where he had yet to figure out.

Infirmary
Tailerius did not understand how the doctor could concern himself with trivialities as clothing when a maiden's life was at stake. "For the love of-! Cut the dress before she bleeds to death! I'll reimburse it if coin is so important!"

The Lord was not often in such perilous situations, so he was very upset and filled with worry. For him to snap like this was very far from what he was usually like. He tried collecting himself "I apologize for my misconduct." his head bowing down apolgetically. That is when he noticed the featherless bird. "Oh? Hello?" He reached out his hand, extending it for the bird to hop onto.

Entrance/Exit
Ciekovus grumbled when he reached the front door and pushed it open, only to see that it was raining and storming outside. "Oh you have got to be kidding me!! No! No! No!!"
He stomped through the hallway like a raging child, on his way to where he had yet to figure out.

1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 91 92