Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlagueDom] OOF Raffle - Cryptid Search
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
@Fieryblood

Hmm.. that's odd but I think it might just be a simple misspelling on some receivers part, I'll ask the team to make sure they got the names right! :3
@Fieryblood

Hmm.. that's odd but I think it might just be a simple misspelling on some receivers part, I'll ask the team to make sure they got the names right! :3
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Hey guys! I'm up and ready to receive. Keep them flooding :) [img]https://www.icegif.com/wp-content/uploads/tsunami-icegif-1.gif[/img]
Hey guys! I'm up and ready to receive. Keep them flooding :)

tsunami-icegif-1.gif
All DnD fans are encouraged to send me dragons [emoji=mirror winking size=2]
All DnD fans are encouraged to send me dragons
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
Mom is ready for more [img]https://i.imgur.com/8dtmHxY.gif[/img]
Mom is ready for more

8dtmHxY.gif
@FluoricBurn i saw you accept dergs for gems as well! how much would a level 7 be worth? 12 gems or something else? i couldn’t seem to find it.

Thank you very much,and sorry if i read over it!
@FluoricBurn i saw you accept dergs for gems as well! how much would a level 7 be worth? 12 gems or something else? i couldn’t seem to find it.

Thank you very much,and sorry if i read over it!
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@StormJunes

Terribly sorry, you didn't miss it beacause it wasn't on the raffle spreadsheet! I mistakenly changed a setting on my yeetsheet than I shouldn't have which is why it was listed that way. But I'm happy to accept all your dragons for treasure and thank you for partaking in our festivities!
@StormJunes

Terribly sorry, you didn't miss it beacause it wasn't on the raffle spreadsheet! I mistakenly changed a setting on my yeetsheet than I shouldn't have which is why it was listed that way. But I'm happy to accept all your dragons for treasure and thank you for partaking in our festivities!
@FluoricBurn
Alrighty, thank you very much for clearing it up! yeeting more dergs your way! :D
@FluoricBurn
Alrighty, thank you very much for clearing it up! yeeting more dergs your way! :D
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@FluoricBurn Hello, I'll be sending some dragons your way through a CR :)
@FluoricBurn Hello, I'll be sending some dragons your way through a CR :)
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
@MasakiSaphir

Excellent! Thank you so much!
@MasakiSaphir

Excellent! Thank you so much!
@FluoricBurn Thank you very much as well[emoji=heart size=1]
@FluoricBurn Thank you very much as well
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22