Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlagueDom] OOF Raffle - Cryptid Search
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22
@Helix, sending you 2 level-10 dragons in a 1-way cr! Thank you!
@Helix, sending you 2 level-10 dragons in a 1-way cr! Thank you!
@Helix Sending 20 lvl 7 dragons in PAs for the raffle!

Also I sent in 10 lvl 7s yesterday but there's only 7 listed under my name on the leaderboard, the rest of the points seem to be the correct amount though?
@Helix Sending 20 lvl 7 dragons in PAs for the raffle!

Also I sent in 10 lvl 7s yesterday but there's only 7 listed under my name on the leaderboard, the rest of the points seem to be the correct amount though?
rantFRD.png
@Dwemeri

Received and recorded!

If you don't mind, can you ping the receiver you sent to? They'd be able to check their auction history and correct!
@Dwemeri

Received and recorded!

If you don't mind, can you ping the receiver you sent to? They'd be able to check their auction history and correct!
eE6RhYO.png
I wanna make mom proud. Ready to catch some dragons :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/uJwdge3.gif[/img]
I wanna make mom proud. Ready to catch some dragons :)

uJwdge3.gif
Oh no this month is going so fast I did realise this was open :O
Sent a couple over I had on standby, I guess I need to start training!
Oh no this month is going so fast I did realise this was open :O
Sent a couple over I had on standby, I guess I need to start training!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
[center][b]THURSDAY[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NVWfeMn.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/NVWfeMn.png[/img][/code][/center] [b]Daily badge pinglist:[/b] @catchop @Anastasia0428 @LynxSideris @Crystalitar @8ooks @Benuyka @FinalFlight @airdragon @OatCrunch @chamilet
THURSDAY
NVWfeMn.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/NVWfeMn.png[/img]

Daily badge pinglist: @catchop @Anastasia0428 @LynxSideris @Crystalitar @8ooks @Benuyka @FinalFlight @airdragon @OatCrunch @chamilet
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri sending a level 5 and level 8
@Phenri sending a level 5 and level 8
bkLjz9s.png
@AlwaysAtez

Send away! :D
@AlwaysAtez

Send away! :D
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
My total still isn't right. I haven't had time to send in any more dragons, so the 50 I sent on Monday are it. I'm still entered as having only sent 41 :(
My total still isn't right. I haven't had time to send in any more dragons, so the 50 I sent on Monday are it. I'm still entered as having only sent 41 :(
@Phenri Hello! I'm sorry to bother, but the spreadsheet is incorrect and I'm unsure of who to ping as I've been sending to many receivers through the event - I've sent in 45 dragons total, each level 10, but I only have 444 levels recorded? The total of dragons is correct, but I'm missing 6 levels.

I'm also listed as having 4470 tickets, when I should have 4530 (45 x 100 = 4500, plus I've also sent in 3 dragons with gene/breed bonuses on different days which should provide +10 tickets each, for a total of 4530?)

I can provide screenshots of the AH listings if needed!

Edit: Seems to be resolved, thank you!
@Phenri Hello! I'm sorry to bother, but the spreadsheet is incorrect and I'm unsure of who to ping as I've been sending to many receivers through the event - I've sent in 45 dragons total, each level 10, but I only have 444 levels recorded? The total of dragons is correct, but I'm missing 6 levels.

I'm also listed as having 4470 tickets, when I should have 4530 (45 x 100 = 4500, plus I've also sent in 3 dragons with gene/breed bonuses on different days which should provide +10 tickets each, for a total of 4530?)

I can provide screenshots of the AH listings if needed!

Edit: Seems to be resolved, thank you!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22