Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Grab Bags! Festival Special!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
[center] Sooo i’ve been really bored and i really need treasure/gems.. spending a lot of time in the coli, i have tons of double familiars and other junk lying around. sooo i decided to sell some grab bags! You can send me Treasure/Gems through PM, or 1way CR c: i sadly can NOT accept 2way CR since this always gives problems for the party accepting my items. [pinglist=5615] Status: [b]Coli but accepting![/b] [size=5][b]FESTIVAL SPECIAL: WAVECREST![/b][/size] Festival item GUARANTEED. starting at 35g/kt. items can vary; can be current years or can be from previous years! as usual: the more you pay, the better the rewards! [size=5][b]PWYW Grab bags[/b][/size] the more treasure/gems you pay, the better the reward! Literally anything can be in them! Food,Materials,Familiars,Battle Items,Apparel,Skins,Other,Genes.. [b]maybe even festival stuff! :D[/b] If you have a pferference in color, or theme, i might be able to try and make that your grab bag c: [size=5][b]Dragon Grab Bag: [/b][/size] Gen 1 GUARANTEED. must be atleast 35kt/gems. the dragon [i]Might[/i] come with a few extra’s. [size=5][b]PWYW Friend Grab Bag![/b][/size] So, this is something different. This isn’t a Grwb Bag for you, but for a friend of yours who you want to get gifted! Just let me know what they like, or dislike , and i will make a Grab Bag specifically for them, and send it to them! Literally anything can be in them! Food,Materials,Familiars,Battle Items,Apparel,Skins,Other,Genes.. [b]maybe even festival stuff! :D[/b] This can be as cheap or as expensive as you want, but i’d say a nice simple start would be 3500 treasure, but ofcourse it can go to the millions if you’d like! [center][size=5][b]Love for Tim![/b][/size] So, this sounds a little different, right? it is! Meet Tim. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55540468][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/555405/55540468_350.png[/img][/url] Tim is a fully gened Gen 1 Coatl. yes, he’s bred. but what’s so special about him? he was only 7kt. pretty much fodder price. i don’t know who or why, but i impulse bought him. The thing is.. i don’t find him too pretty. so that’s where you all come in! hopefully[emoji=coatl love size=1] I want to give Tim some Tri-Color Scatterscrolls until he gets a combination i like. Cost: 1 [item=tri-color scatterscroll] But now ofcourse why you’re all here: WHAT IS IN THIS GRAB BAG?! That’s the fun thing! RAINBOW. i will try to give you things all colors from the rainbow, but you can still specify if you don’t want battle items, or don’t want apparel,etc. atleast 2 festival items (between skins/accents/apparel/familiars) will be in there GUARANTEED. [/center] [size=5][b]The Gem[/b][/size] So, What is this Grab bag? it’s simple! you just send a Familiar or Apparel from the [b]GEM Marketplace[/b] which are not in my beastiary, and in return, i will send festival Familiars, Apparel, and/or Skins/Accents! (Check my list [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66031796]HERE[/url] to see which i’m accepting!) [b]In stock: 2![/b] [size=5][b]“A little help goes a long way”[/b][/size] What’s in this grab bag? One BOSS familiar GUARANTEED One useful Battle item (think of Haste, Berserker,Ambush,Rally,Eliminate) and ofcourse a lot more possibilities, depending on the amount you pay! As usual, the more you pay, the better the reward! Cost: starting at 350 gems! [b]In Stock: 2 left![/b] [size=6][b]Sold out[/b][/size] [b]See a sold out Grab Bag? Just ask! I may have one in stock, i just haven’t had the chance to update yet![/b] [s][size=5][b] The Addict [/b][/size] So, What is this new Grab bag? it’s simple! you just send a [i]MODERN[/i] Gene from the [b]GEM Marketplace[/b] which are on my List, and in return, i will send.. GUARANTEED: 3 Past Fesival Familiars (starting at 2017) 3 Past Festival Apparel (starting from 2017) 4 Past Festival Skins/Accents (starting from 2016) (Check my list [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66031796]HERE[/url] to see which i’m accepting!) [b] In stock: Out of stock![/b][/s] [s][size=5][b]NEW!: Treasure Chest! [/b][/size] What’s different with this grab bag? this will give you TREASURE, an iron chest, and other items for gems! How does it work? i’m in dire need of gems. like.. ASAP. so. 75% of what you pay will be turned into treasure. give 50 gems? get 37500 treasure, an iron chest, and some other items! As usual, the more you pay, the better the reward! Starting at: 30 gems Left in stock: 0[/s] [s][size=5][b]LIMITED: A Birthday Surprise! [/b][/size] Cost: 1 Unhatched Egg. However, as usual: The more you pay, the better the reward! What’s in it? GUARANTEED: 1 Random festival skin or accent 1 Festival item (varying between apparel, familiars, genes, or speciality) 2 Useful battle items (both will be random, but think about: Ambush,berserker, haste, rally,eliminate) 1 Nocturne breedchange 3 stacks (99) of food! In Stock: 10! [/s] [/center] Want to be pinged when i sell Festival Grab bags? let me know and i’ll add you! @/Bashett @/SairentoTsuki @/telepathetical @/Calvair @/Kaessis @/Azrail @/SnowLynx
Sooo i’ve been really bored and i really need treasure/gems.. spending a lot of time in the coli, i have tons of double familiars and other junk lying around. sooo i decided to sell some grab bags!

You can send me Treasure/Gems through PM, or 1way CR c: i sadly can NOT accept 2way CR since this always gives problems for the party accepting my items.

FESTIVAL SPECIAL: WAVECREST!
Festival item GUARANTEED. starting at 35g/kt. items can vary; can be current years or can be from previous years! as usual: the more you pay, the better the rewards!

PWYW Grab bags
the more treasure/gems you pay, the better the reward!
Literally anything can be in them!
Food,Materials,Familiars,Battle Items,Apparel,Skins,Other,Genes.. maybe even festival stuff! :D
If you have a pferference in color, or theme, i might be able to try and make that your grab bag c:

Dragon Grab Bag:
Gen 1 GUARANTEED. must be atleast 35kt/gems. the dragon Might come with a few extra’s.

PWYW Friend Grab Bag!
So, this is something different. This isn’t a Grwb Bag for you, but for a friend of yours who you want to get gifted! Just let me know what they like, or dislike , and i will make a Grab Bag specifically for them, and send it to them!
Literally anything can be in them!
Food,Materials,Familiars,Battle Items,Apparel,Skins,Other,Genes.. maybe even festival stuff! :D
This can be as cheap or as expensive as you want, but i’d say a nice simple start would be 3500 treasure, but ofcourse it can go to the millions if you’d like!
Love for Tim!
So, this sounds a little different, right? it is! Meet Tim.
55540468_350.png
Tim is a fully gened Gen 1 Coatl. yes, he’s bred. but what’s so special about him? he was only 7kt. pretty much fodder price. i don’t know who or why, but i impulse bought him. The thing is.. i don’t find him too pretty. so that’s where you all come in! hopefully
I want to give Tim some Tri-Color Scatterscrolls until he gets a combination i like.
Cost: 1 Tri-Color Scatterscroll
But now ofcourse why you’re all here:
WHAT IS IN THIS GRAB BAG?!
That’s the fun thing! RAINBOW. i will try to give you things all colors from the rainbow, but you can still specify if you don’t want battle items, or don’t want apparel,etc. atleast 2 festival items (between skins/accents/apparel/familiars) will be in there GUARANTEED.

The Gem
So, What is this Grab bag?
it’s simple! you just send a Familiar or Apparel from the GEM Marketplace which are not in my beastiary, and in return, i will send festival Familiars, Apparel, and/or Skins/Accents! (Check my list HERE to see which i’m accepting!)
In stock: 2!

“A little help goes a long way”
What’s in this grab bag?
One BOSS familiar GUARANTEED
One useful Battle item (think of Haste, Berserker,Ambush,Rally,Eliminate)
and ofcourse a lot more possibilities, depending on the amount you pay! As usual, the more you pay, the better the reward!
Cost: starting at 350 gems!
In Stock: 2 left!

Sold out
See a sold out Grab Bag? Just ask! I may have one in stock, i just haven’t had the chance to update yet!

The Addict
So, What is this new Grab bag? it’s simple! you just send a MODERN Gene from the GEM Marketplace which are on my List, and in return, i will send..
GUARANTEED:
3 Past Fesival Familiars (starting at 2017)
3 Past Festival Apparel (starting from 2017)
4 Past Festival Skins/Accents (starting from 2016)
(Check my list HERE
to see which i’m accepting!)
In stock: Out of stock!

NEW!: Treasure Chest!
What’s different with this grab bag? this will give you TREASURE, an iron chest, and other items for gems!
How does it work?
i’m in dire need of gems. like.. ASAP. so.
75% of what you pay will be turned into treasure. give 50 gems? get 37500 treasure, an iron chest, and some other items!
As usual, the more you pay, the better the reward!
Starting at: 30 gems
Left in stock: 0

LIMITED: A Birthday Surprise!
Cost: 1 Unhatched Egg.
However, as usual: The more you pay, the better the reward!
What’s in it?
GUARANTEED:
1 Random festival skin or accent
1 Festival item (varying between apparel, familiars, genes, or speciality)
2 Useful battle items (both will be random, but think about: Ambush,berserker, haste, rally,eliminate)
1 Nocturne breedchange
3 stacks (99) of food!
In Stock: 10!

Want to be pinged when i sell Festival Grab bags? let me know and i’ll add you!
@/Bashett @/SairentoTsuki @/telepathetical @/Calvair @/Kaessis @/Azrail @/SnowLynx
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@StormJunes I'd love to buy a grab bag! :0 should i send a 2 way cr w gems?
@StormJunes I'd love to buy a grab bag! :0 should i send a 2 way cr w gems?
Sail, Atlas, or Echo
They/He
Wishlist :]
@stormjunes

hey! I'll take one dragon type :) I'm always looking for some extra pretty genones and im a bit of a gambler at heart ^^
@stormjunes

hey! I'll take one dragon type :) I'm always looking for some extra pretty genones and im a bit of a gambler at heart ^^
@stormjunes

Curious on your g1 grab bags, so I'll send for that o7
@stormjunes

Curious on your g1 grab bags, so I'll send for that o7
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
@Salember sounds good! thank you :D

@meebop surely, please send payment/2way CR whenever you’re ready!

@glytchinq Awesome, thank you! c: sending your gen 1 asap when i get your payment c:
@Salember sounds good! thank you :D

@meebop surely, please send payment/2way CR whenever you’re ready!

@glytchinq Awesome, thank you! c: sending your gen 1 asap when i get your payment c:

PWYW Grab Bags!

Boop c:
Boop c:

PWYW Grab Bags!

off to bed soon- still accepting orders tho :D
off to bed soon- still accepting orders tho :D

PWYW Grab Bags!

@StormJunes
:0 i forgot to order a dragon grab bag so i'm sendin for one of those! ty!!
@StormJunes
:0 i forgot to order a dragon grab bag so i'm sendin for one of those! ty!!
Sail, Atlas, or Echo
They/He
Wishlist :]
@Salember

Sent! thank you for your order :D
@Salember

Sent! thank you for your order :D

PWYW Grab Bags!

up c:
up c:

PWYW Grab Bags!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80