Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle RP IC | Always open!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 91 92
Gael could no longer refute him. She didn’t have the energy to. Instead, she tried to go around Tailerius by leaving the support of the wall. With the stretch and strain of the muscles it took to move her arm and torso, the rest of the stitches tore and she could feel a fresh gush of liquid. It was no longer the sluggish seeping it had been.
With a defeated and distant attitude, she couldn’t help lean against Tailerius as her strength gave out. “If you insist…”
Gael could no longer refute him. She didn’t have the energy to. Instead, she tried to go around Tailerius by leaving the support of the wall. With the stretch and strain of the muscles it took to move her arm and torso, the rest of the stitches tore and she could feel a fresh gush of liquid. It was no longer the sluggish seeping it had been.
With a defeated and distant attitude, she couldn’t help lean against Tailerius as her strength gave out. “If you insist…”
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Ballroom seating area
Tialerius lifted her up in his arms and carefully made his way back to the couch she lay on before fleeing from the doctor. He had lain her so that her back was facing the doctor and tried his best to be comforting, but it was not an easy feat with the visible bloodloss that now stained both their garments. "It is going to be alright" he told her with a supportive hand on her shoulder, then turned to doctor Gray. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
Ballroom seating area
Tialerius lifted her up in his arms and carefully made his way back to the couch she lay on before fleeing from the doctor. He had lain her so that her back was facing the doctor and tried his best to be comforting, but it was not an easy feat with the visible bloodloss that now stained both their garments. "It is going to be alright" he told her with a supportive hand on her shoulder, then turned to doctor Gray. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
Castle entrance/exit hallway

He narrowed his eyes in return, "Tch, you really think I wanted something from you? Oh please, Im bored, you were the first person to catch my attention." Issac replied with a shrug.

The corner

Emery made a little face as he thought, "Definitely somewhere that's not here....hm..." he thought aloud, trying so hard to figure it out.

He narrowed his eyes in return, "Tch, you really think I wanted something from you? Oh please, Im bored, you were the first person to catch my attention." Issac replied with a shrug.

The corner

Emery made a little face as he thought, "Definitely somewhere that's not here....hm..." he thought aloud, trying so hard to figure it out.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Ciekovus was annoyed with this arrogance that Issac carried about him. He was cautious by nature himself, so he often expected others to deceive him with lies and false pretenses. One of his ears slowly moved up and his tail remained low. His expression relaxed a little, but he was a mopy face by default. "Do I want to know why I can see through you?"
Ciekovus was annoyed with this arrogance that Issac carried about him. He was cautious by nature himself, so he often expected others to deceive him with lies and false pretenses. One of his ears slowly moved up and his tail remained low. His expression relaxed a little, but he was a mopy face by default. "Do I want to know why I can see through you?"
“Please don’t do that ever again… I don’t like it…” Firion muttered softly.
“Please don’t do that ever again… I don’t like it…” Firion muttered softly.
LIo8D8G.gif
Ballroom Seating Area

Even though she was quite weak, Gael was trying to fight her own anxiety that was telling her to get away. We can't afford a doctor! I can sew. How much different can it be from patching a shirt?
Her arms wrapped around her in a protective gesture. We? I know someone... Who? The thought was swept away as quickly as it came.
Ballroom Seating Area

Even though she was quite weak, Gael was trying to fight her own anxiety that was telling her to get away. We can't afford a doctor! I can sew. How much different can it be from patching a shirt?
Her arms wrapped around her in a protective gesture. We? I know someone... Who? The thought was swept away as quickly as it came.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Ballroom

Kourtney nodded her head, “Mhm! I like clouds, especially at sunset! Sooo pretty!” she hummed as her clasped her tiny fingers together. She turned her head to watch in awe as the nobles spun around the center of the room, their dazzling dresses and suits almost made her jealous.
She looked over to her mother, “Mama, do you remember dancing at events like this? I remember when me and papa would spin around the dead center!” she questioned with a beam. Alexandria’s hand had clenched over the side of her dress for a brief moment before she gave a smile.

“I do in fact, I remember those late nights.” The Head Knight spoke with a glossy look in her golden orbs. “You think we can dance now?” Kourtney asked brightly and Alexandria gave a light sigh. "Not now, I think it's a little too crowded for the both of us." She explained softly.

Hallway outside the Ballroom

Korey gripped the edge of the table and finally decided to pick themselves back up again. Surprisingly, they didn’t fall back down but that was probably because they had the wood structure for support.
They clenched their teeth together as they squeezed their eyes shut.
The Servant slowly began to let go of the table and when they thought they could stand on their own, but they just fell back onto the cold tile. Korey scratched at the side of their neck as they submerged themselves in their thoughts of how exactly to leave this place before they passed out again.
They stood back up with the support of the table and took a weary step forward.

Despite their legs shaking a lot, they managed to get a good foot or so in length before smacking straight back onto the ground. Korey gave an irritated growl as their sclera flashed a dull black. They gripped the side of their head and just stay still on the carpet.
Ballroom

Kourtney nodded her head, “Mhm! I like clouds, especially at sunset! Sooo pretty!” she hummed as her clasped her tiny fingers together. She turned her head to watch in awe as the nobles spun around the center of the room, their dazzling dresses and suits almost made her jealous.
She looked over to her mother, “Mama, do you remember dancing at events like this? I remember when me and papa would spin around the dead center!” she questioned with a beam. Alexandria’s hand had clenched over the side of her dress for a brief moment before she gave a smile.

“I do in fact, I remember those late nights.” The Head Knight spoke with a glossy look in her golden orbs. “You think we can dance now?” Kourtney asked brightly and Alexandria gave a light sigh. "Not now, I think it's a little too crowded for the both of us." She explained softly.

Hallway outside the Ballroom

Korey gripped the edge of the table and finally decided to pick themselves back up again. Surprisingly, they didn’t fall back down but that was probably because they had the wood structure for support.
They clenched their teeth together as they squeezed their eyes shut.
The Servant slowly began to let go of the table and when they thought they could stand on their own, but they just fell back onto the cold tile. Korey scratched at the side of their neck as they submerged themselves in their thoughts of how exactly to leave this place before they passed out again.
They stood back up with the support of the table and took a weary step forward.

Despite their legs shaking a lot, they managed to get a good foot or so in length before smacking straight back onto the ground. Korey gave an irritated growl as their sclera flashed a dull black. They gripped the side of their head and just stay still on the carpet.
w3A8adH.png Hey, I’m xNekoNekox, just call me Seb or Neko!
< He / Him
< Trans Pan lad
< Don’t be shy to talk with me :D
Castle entrance/ Exit hallway

Issac gave Ciekovus a real big, unnerving grin, "You really don't." he replied, looking at the cat boy with an unwavering gaze, "Anyway, Im bored, do you know how to dance?

Issac gave Ciekovus a real big, unnerving grin, "You really don't." he replied, looking at the cat boy with an unwavering gaze, "Anyway, Im bored, do you know how to dance?
JkpHEfN.jpg

That answer only made Ciekovus extra cautious about the man, and now he was asking him to dance? Seeko wanted to be like his brother, people looked up to Tailerius with pride and respect, and Seeko was not even given a second thought. What would people think if they saw him dancing with a ghost? And a male one at that? What if they thought Seeko responsible for Issac's predicament? What if they found out he was a mage? All these concerns flooded Seeko's mind. "I can dance, but I won't." and just in case he was going to be probed for an explanation he added "I don't really like public places."

That answer only made Ciekovus extra cautious about the man, and now he was asking him to dance? Seeko wanted to be like his brother, people looked up to Tailerius with pride and respect, and Seeko was not even given a second thought. What would people think if they saw him dancing with a ghost? And a male one at that? What if they thought Seeko responsible for Issac's predicament? What if they found out he was a mage? All these concerns flooded Seeko's mind. "I can dance, but I won't." and just in case he was going to be probed for an explanation he added "I don't really like public places."
Gray | Seating area
Gray looked quite flustered as his eyes darted around the room. If only he was better at stitching then there wouldn’t be blood everywhere and party goers whispering as they tried not to look at the mess he 100% caused. He took a few steps to the side to put himself between Gael and any onlookers.
“It would be best to bring her to the infirmary.” He said to Tialerius.
Gray | Seating area
Gray looked quite flustered as his eyes darted around the room. If only he was better at stitching then there wouldn’t be blood everywhere and party goers whispering as they tried not to look at the mess he 100% caused. He took a few steps to the side to put himself between Gael and any onlookers.
“It would be best to bring her to the infirmary.” He said to Tialerius.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 91 92