Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with BlackRose1415
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
The movement was odd to her, so she gently lifted his head.

Diana pulled him back onto his bed, her eyes squeezed shut as she used what little strength she had left.

She spoke softly to him, though she was very sure she was in a lot more pain than he was.

“Rest,” she whispered. “You’ll be okay.”
The movement was odd to her, so she gently lifted his head.

Diana pulled him back onto his bed, her eyes squeezed shut as she used what little strength she had left.

She spoke softly to him, though she was very sure she was in a lot more pain than he was.

“Rest,” she whispered. “You’ll be okay.”
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He caught her wrist and pulled her down with him when he sat on the bed. "You need rest as much as i do if not more." His voice was ragged and somewhat breaking as the pain showed through that he was struggling not to grind his teeth together.
He caught her wrist and pulled her down with him when he sat on the bed. "You need rest as much as i do if not more." His voice was ragged and somewhat breaking as the pain showed through that he was struggling not to grind his teeth together.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
Diana pressed her lips together. Then she laid back on the bed and looked at him.

“You look like you’re about to pass out.” She said evenly, gently pulling him down with her. She shifted over and pressed her soft lips to his jaw in a kiss. “I expect you to get that wound looked at in the morning, Christopher.” Again there it was. She never called him Chris — Always by his full name.

She rested her head in the crook of his shoulder, sliding her hand into his. She knew he was in pain. She knew he was tired.

"Rest," she whispered, "please..."
Diana pressed her lips together. Then she laid back on the bed and looked at him.

“You look like you’re about to pass out.” She said evenly, gently pulling him down with her. She shifted over and pressed her soft lips to his jaw in a kiss. “I expect you to get that wound looked at in the morning, Christopher.” Again there it was. She never called him Chris — Always by his full name.

She rested her head in the crook of his shoulder, sliding her hand into his. She knew he was in pain. She knew he was tired.

"Rest," she whispered, "please..."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He smiled a bit and pulled her close as his eyes drifted shut. "You need sleep too." He murmured stubbornly and winced as he wrapped his arms around her. Within minutes he was unconscious but holding her against his chest rather tight.
He smiled a bit and pulled her close as his eyes drifted shut. "You need sleep too." He murmured stubbornly and winced as he wrapped his arms around her. Within minutes he was unconscious but holding her against his chest rather tight.
I Support
"I will sleep in due time." She whispered, smiling at his stubbornness.

Diana closed her eyes, listening to his heartbeat. She rested her hand on his chest and eventually, she fell into a light, comfortable sleep in his arms.

Diana woke up that morning with a splitting headache and a sore wound that hurt so bad she almost screamed when her eyes opened.

She groaned, still nestled tightly in Christopher's arms.

She paused, recalling all that had happened the night before, then kissed his chin – it was all she could reach.

"Wake up," she whispered softly.
"I will sleep in due time." She whispered, smiling at his stubbornness.

Diana closed her eyes, listening to his heartbeat. She rested her hand on his chest and eventually, she fell into a light, comfortable sleep in his arms.

Diana woke up that morning with a splitting headache and a sore wound that hurt so bad she almost screamed when her eyes opened.

She groaned, still nestled tightly in Christopher's arms.

She paused, recalling all that had happened the night before, then kissed his chin – it was all she could reach.

"Wake up," she whispered softly.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Chris had been sleeping comfortably when he heard her voice, groaning softly and just barely opening his eyes. He started to stretch, instead wincing at the way his side felt falling back onto the bed, pulling her more against him as he turned to look down at her. "As good of a way to wake up as this is, It's still incredibly painful." He tried to half smile as he spoke and loosened his grip on her.
Chris had been sleeping comfortably when he heard her voice, groaning softly and just barely opening his eyes. He started to stretch, instead wincing at the way his side felt falling back onto the bed, pulling her more against him as he turned to look down at her. "As good of a way to wake up as this is, It's still incredibly painful." He tried to half smile as he spoke and loosened his grip on her.
I Support
Diana smiled softly at him and gently pulled him down to kiss his neck again.

“I thought it was just me that was in excruciating pain.” She said quietly, just loud enough for him to be able to hear her.

She slid her free hand around his back and leaned into him.
Diana smiled softly at him and gently pulled him down to kiss his neck again.

“I thought it was just me that was in excruciating pain.” She said quietly, just loud enough for him to be able to hear her.

She slid her free hand around his back and leaned into him.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He chuckled a bit and pulled her close, "It's painful, but I don't want to let you go yet." Smiling as he spoke he gently kissed her forehead.
He chuckled a bit and pulled her close, "It's painful, but I don't want to let you go yet." Smiling as he spoke he gently kissed her forehead.
I Support
Diana smiled slightly.

"What's on the agenda today, my dear prince?" She asked, looking up at him.
Diana smiled slightly.

"What's on the agenda today, my dear prince?" She asked, looking up at him.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43