Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with BlackRose1415
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Diana smiled slightly, "You're not gonna lose me that easily." She said, swinging her legs around the side of the bed.

She grasped the top of the headboard as she tried to pull herself up, whispering a stream of curses under her breath as she did so.
Diana smiled slightly, "You're not gonna lose me that easily." She said, swinging her legs around the side of the bed.

She grasped the top of the headboard as she tried to pull herself up, whispering a stream of curses under her breath as she did so.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He sighed and looked away from her, "If you don't want to be near me at least rest in your bed. Annelise may have stopped your bleeding but you need time to heal." As he spoke, Chris slowly moved and stood from the opposite side of the bed.
He sighed and looked away from her, "If you don't want to be near me at least rest in your bed. Annelise may have stopped your bleeding but you need time to heal." As he spoke, Chris slowly moved and stood from the opposite side of the bed.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
Diana moved again to face him and moved closer to him slowly. "I never said I don't want to be near you." She said, as she gently tilted his chin towards her with the side of her hand.

"And I need to clean up the mess I've made..." She said, keeping her hand rested on the side of his face, "And that starts with you."

Diana had seen the way he was upset when she had been hurt. How angry he'd gotten when she'd dropped at his feet.

She didn't even think twice this time as she gently pulled him forward slightly and kissed him.
Diana moved again to face him and moved closer to him slowly. "I never said I don't want to be near you." She said, as she gently tilted his chin towards her with the side of her hand.

"And I need to clean up the mess I've made..." She said, keeping her hand rested on the side of his face, "And that starts with you."

Diana had seen the way he was upset when she had been hurt. How angry he'd gotten when she'd dropped at his feet.

She didn't even think twice this time as she gently pulled him forward slightly and kissed him.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Chris looked at her almost vacantly but allowed her to move his head, his eyes closing at the touch. He froze for only a moment at her kiss before gently wrapping his arms around her and puling her closer. Careful not to be rough with her as he slowly slipped a hand up to her cheek and deepened the kiss.
Chris looked at her almost vacantly but allowed her to move his head, his eyes closing at the touch. He froze for only a moment at her kiss before gently wrapping his arms around her and puling her closer. Careful not to be rough with her as he slowly slipped a hand up to her cheek and deepened the kiss.
I Support
Diana was slightly surprised when he kissed her back, and her surprise grew as he deepened the kiss. So maybe he did like her... she thought.

Diana wrapped an arm around his shoulder as she let her eyes slide closed. She pulled away just slightly but she was still kissing him when she whispered, “I’m sorry....”
Diana was slightly surprised when he kissed her back, and her surprise grew as he deepened the kiss. So maybe he did like her... she thought.

Diana wrapped an arm around his shoulder as she let her eyes slide closed. She pulled away just slightly but she was still kissing him when she whispered, “I’m sorry....”
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He sighed softly and held her for a moment longer before letting her go and stepping back. "You shouldn't apologize for kissing someone." he said gently and looked at her almost with pain in his eyes.
He sighed softly and held her for a moment longer before letting her go and stepping back. "You shouldn't apologize for kissing someone." he said gently and looked at her almost with pain in his eyes.
I Support
Diana looked up at him, “so... you’re not mad at me...? We’re good?”

She paused, “this isn't... one of those jokes?”
Diana looked up at him, “so... you’re not mad at me...? We’re good?”

She paused, “this isn't... one of those jokes?”
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He shook his head gently, "I was never mad at you." Chris closed his eyes for a moment and smiled a bit before looking at her again, "Diana, I didn't lie when I said I cared for you."
He shook his head gently, "I was never mad at you." Chris closed his eyes for a moment and smiled a bit before looking at her again, "Diana, I didn't lie when I said I cared for you."
I Support
“So...” Diana looked up at him again, “What... what are you saying?”

She nervously fidgeted with the ruined dress that she wore.
“So...” Diana looked up at him again, “What... what are you saying?”

She nervously fidgeted with the ruined dress that she wore.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He met her eyes and smiled very faintly, "I told you once we dethrone my father it would be your choice to leave. That doesn't mean you won't break my heart when you decide to leave me." As he spoke a small amount of water gathered in his eyes.
He met her eyes and smiled very faintly, "I told you once we dethrone my father it would be your choice to leave. That doesn't mean you won't break my heart when you decide to leave me." As he spoke a small amount of water gathered in his eyes.
I Support
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43