Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with BlackRose1415
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Diana moved to the edge of the bed and took his hand, pulling him gently towards her again.

"Don't cry," she said, propping herself up as much as possible without hurting herself. She reached up and with her thumb, brushed the invisible tears off of his cheek.

"We still have a long way to go in dethroning your father. In a few days, I'll be back up and running and then we will go back to the cat hybrid village. But you're doing the talking."
Diana moved to the edge of the bed and took his hand, pulling him gently towards her again.

"Don't cry," she said, propping herself up as much as possible without hurting herself. She reached up and with her thumb, brushed the invisible tears off of his cheek.

"We still have a long way to go in dethroning your father. In a few days, I'll be back up and running and then we will go back to the cat hybrid village. But you're doing the talking."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He shook his head and looked at her, "My father won't fight me taking over, not after tonight. I only need to prove the townsfolk I will protect them and be fair." As he spoke he gently took her hand, "You'll be free to leave by the end of the season Diana."
He shook his head and looked at her, "My father won't fight me taking over, not after tonight. I only need to prove the townsfolk I will protect them and be fair." As he spoke he gently took her hand, "You'll be free to leave by the end of the season Diana."
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
Diana nodded. When she first got here, she would've left without a second thought. But now...

"How can I help?" She asked, determination sparking in her mismatched eyes.
Diana nodded. When she first got here, she would've left without a second thought. But now...

"How can I help?" She asked, determination sparking in her mismatched eyes.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"We need to go to town tomorrow and see what we can do for people. We need to learn about what they need and want." As he spoke he moved to finally get clean clothes as for the first time he noticed the blood on those that they wore.
"We need to go to town tomorrow and see what we can do for people. We need to learn about what they need and want." As he spoke he moved to finally get clean clothes as for the first time he noticed the blood on those that they wore.
I Support
Diana watched him as she leaned back on the bed.

Her side throbbed with sore pain.

“Are we merely observing? Or are we talking to them? Or...?”
Diana watched him as she leaned back on the bed.

Her side throbbed with sore pain.

“Are we merely observing? Or are we talking to them? Or...?”
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"We'll spend a few days there and talk to them about what they need. Help where we can and get a general idea of what my father is missing when it comes t his people." As Chris spoke he changed his clothes, quickly throwing the bloodied ones off into the corner.
"We'll spend a few days there and talk to them about what they need. Help where we can and get a general idea of what my father is missing when it comes t his people." As Chris spoke he changed his clothes, quickly throwing the bloodied ones off into the corner.
I Support
Diana had turned her gaze away when he changed, her back now towards him.

She nodded slightly, again fidgeting with the dress material in her hands. The dress she wore was ruined: It was torn and bloodied – especially in the area she was stabbed.

"I wonder who that man was," she murmured.
Diana had turned her gaze away when he changed, her back now towards him.

She nodded slightly, again fidgeting with the dress material in her hands. The dress she wore was ruined: It was torn and bloodied – especially in the area she was stabbed.

"I wonder who that man was," she murmured.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"Someone wanting my father's head most likely, we just got in his way." he said as if this happened frequently. "I'm sure my father will have replaced half the guards by tomorrow. He never should have made it past the gates."
"Someone wanting my father's head most likely, we just got in his way." he said as if this happened frequently. "I'm sure my father will have replaced half the guards by tomorrow. He never should have made it past the gates."
I Support
Diana looked down, "I should have been able to stop him... I wasn't expecting him to have a silver knife though..." She said quietly, her raven black hair tumbling forward when she tilted her head down.
Diana looked down, "I should have been able to stop him... I wasn't expecting him to have a silver knife though..." She said quietly, her raven black hair tumbling forward when she tilted her head down.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He looked up at her a bit surprised, "Diana you aren't expected to be a guard. No one expected you to fight him, least of all beat him." He gently tipped her head up and studied her face for a moment.
He looked up at her a bit surprised, "Diana you aren't expected to be a guard. No one expected you to fight him, least of all beat him." He gently tipped her head up and studied her face for a moment.
I Support
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43