Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with BlackRose1415
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Diana leaned away, "Your men are about as nice as angry wild monsters... They didn't clean it..." Her eyes were narrow. Why did it seem like he cared at all? These humans were monsters. They think they rule the world. They think they can take whatever they want. "But it's fine." She paused and tilted her head, "Why would you care?"
Diana leaned away, "Your men are about as nice as angry wild monsters... They didn't clean it..." Her eyes were narrow. Why did it seem like he cared at all? These humans were monsters. They think they rule the world. They think they can take whatever they want. "But it's fine." She paused and tilted her head, "Why would you care?"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"I care because you're mine now. I would rather it not get infected and make sick to death within days of you coming here." he replied before walking through a door to her right side.

Coming back a few moments later he carried a basin of water and a clean rag. "Will you allow me to clean it or do I risk my limbs if I try?" he asked almost cautiously. As he spoke the door was knocked on as a maid entered with food as ordered from the guard. Setting it as his desk she gave a bow, but before she could leave he handed her the paper he had written on with an order to get everything on it. Turning back to her he waited for her answer as he stepped just of of reach of the chains.
"I care because you're mine now. I would rather it not get infected and make sick to death within days of you coming here." he replied before walking through a door to her right side.

Coming back a few moments later he carried a basin of water and a clean rag. "Will you allow me to clean it or do I risk my limbs if I try?" he asked almost cautiously. As he spoke the door was knocked on as a maid entered with food as ordered from the guard. Setting it as his desk she gave a bow, but before she could leave he handed her the paper he had written on with an order to get everything on it. Turning back to her he waited for her answer as he stepped just of of reach of the chains.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
"Do I have a choice?" She said. Diana felt–and looked–defeated. She didn't have a choice. She was a slave now so she might as well just let the prince do what he wanted. Her gaze traveled to the floor in a silent yes.
There was no point in even trying to escape right now. But she would have her revenge. She would kill every single being in this castle mercilessly.
"Do I have a choice?" She said. Diana felt–and looked–defeated. She didn't have a choice. She was a slave now so she might as well just let the prince do what he wanted. Her gaze traveled to the floor in a silent yes.
There was no point in even trying to escape right now. But she would have her revenge. She would kill every single being in this castle mercilessly.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He simply nodded and moved closer. Being gentle he pushed her hair from her face and began to clean the wound. Along with pulling some twigs and leaves from her hair, he stepped back after a few moments. "I'll get someone to come and look at it soon, no guards." he added, almost to offer some kind of comfort.

Moving away to discard the basin and bloodied rag, he came back and walked over to the food tray before going to sit on the floor in front of her and putting the food within reach in a silent offer to share it. "If you don't try to escape and behave, there's been a room prepared here in my chambers for you. I'll remove the chain when I feel safe you won't harm me without guards here, and you'll be allowed in any part of these chambers."
He simply nodded and moved closer. Being gentle he pushed her hair from her face and began to clean the wound. Along with pulling some twigs and leaves from her hair, he stepped back after a few moments. "I'll get someone to come and look at it soon, no guards." he added, almost to offer some kind of comfort.

Moving away to discard the basin and bloodied rag, he came back and walked over to the food tray before going to sit on the floor in front of her and putting the food within reach in a silent offer to share it. "If you don't try to escape and behave, there's been a room prepared here in my chambers for you. I'll remove the chain when I feel safe you won't harm me without guards here, and you'll be allowed in any part of these chambers."
I Support
For some reason, I doubt that. Diana kept her face expressionless, but her light eyes held a silent thanks. She didn't even reach for the food for Diana wasn't hungry. She took a rattling breath, her side burning with pain. Nothing more than a broken rib, she hoped. Ignoring the screaming pain in her side, Diana adjusted herself so she was again sitting on her bruised knees.
For some reason, I doubt that. Diana kept her face expressionless, but her light eyes held a silent thanks. She didn't even reach for the food for Diana wasn't hungry. She took a rattling breath, her side burning with pain. Nothing more than a broken rib, she hoped. Ignoring the screaming pain in her side, Diana adjusted herself so she was again sitting on her bruised knees.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He sighed at her silence and ate before speaking again. "Tell me your name." he said as an order when he finally looked up at her again. His eyes trained on her face as if looking for something in her expression or eyes that offered him trust. Knowing she was in pain, he wondered how far the guards had gone to make her seem so defeated as to not even pick at food after the days they'd had her.
He sighed at her silence and ate before speaking again. "Tell me your name." he said as an order when he finally looked up at her again. His eyes trained on her face as if looking for something in her expression or eyes that offered him trust. Knowing she was in pain, he wondered how far the guards had gone to make her seem so defeated as to not even pick at food after the days they'd had her.
I Support
"Diana," she said quietly, looking up at him briefly, trust flickering in her eyes, only to stare at the ground again. Why did it seem like he cared? Why should he care? What was his game? Why was he being... nice? "My name is Diana."
"Diana," she said quietly, looking up at him briefly, trust flickering in her eyes, only to stare at the ground again. Why did it seem like he cared? Why should he care? What was his game? Why was he being... nice? "My name is Diana."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He nodded and stood to remove the tray of food and place it outside his room, speaking to a guard there briefly. Turning back to her he spoke, "Diana, you need a proper doctor to look at your wounds, I can't help them beyond simple cleaning. Can I trust that you won't injure him or the maids sent in to help clean you if I leave? I won't be leaving the key for your chains as I trust not that the maids won't unchain you in an attempt to help, but no one that enters will hurt you. The guards will not enter unless someone calls them."
He nodded and stood to remove the tray of food and place it outside his room, speaking to a guard there briefly. Turning back to her he spoke, "Diana, you need a proper doctor to look at your wounds, I can't help them beyond simple cleaning. Can I trust that you won't injure him or the maids sent in to help clean you if I leave? I won't be leaving the key for your chains as I trust not that the maids won't unchain you in an attempt to help, but no one that enters will hurt you. The guards will not enter unless someone calls them."
I Support
Diana nodded, "I will only attack if they attack me first. I won't cause any trouble, you have my word." She lifted her chin in attempted to move her black hair out of her face. Diana paused and looked up at the prince, studying his face. It really did seem as if he cared...
Diana nodded, "I will only attack if they attack me first. I won't cause any trouble, you have my word." She lifted her chin in attempted to move her black hair out of her face. Diana paused and looked up at the prince, studying his face. It really did seem as if he cared...
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He nodded and went back to the door, grabbing a cloak nearby and putting it on. " A doctor will arrive shortly with maids to clean you. I'm going out to pick up a few things and then I'll return." As he opened the door he spoke once more, "If the food brought didn't appeal to you, tell the maids. They will bring food you want." Stepping out he sighed and prayed she would behave while he was gone.
He nodded and went back to the door, grabbing a cloak nearby and putting it on. " A doctor will arrive shortly with maids to clean you. I'm going out to pick up a few things and then I'll return." As he opened the door he spoke once more, "If the food brought didn't appeal to you, tell the maids. They will bring food you want." Stepping out he sighed and prayed she would behave while he was gone.
I Support
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43