Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with BlackRose1415
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43
"Chris..." Diana's voice was barely a whisper before she struggled to sit up, trying, trying. Trying to force herself to move with no luck. Everything hurt too much.

"Where is he," she growled through gritted teeth, "Where... Where did he go?"
"Chris..." Diana's voice was barely a whisper before she struggled to sit up, trying, trying. Trying to force herself to move with no luck. Everything hurt too much.

"Where is he," she growled through gritted teeth, "Where... Where did he go?"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Chris gently held her back against the bed, "He's gone." he said quietly. Annelise was pushing the girl back as she attempted to get up. "Do not move, you'll affect my ability to heal you."
Chris gently held her back against the bed, "He's gone." he said quietly. Annelise was pushing the girl back as she attempted to get up. "Do not move, you'll affect my ability to heal you."
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
Diana gave up again, letting them push her back down.

"He's... Not gone..." Diana's mismatched eyes swept Christopher's face. "You... killed him...?"
Diana gave up again, letting them push her back down.

"He's... Not gone..." Diana's mismatched eyes swept Christopher's face. "You... killed him...?"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Chris nodded and stared down on her, "His head is on our floor." He spoke almost viciously. "We're safe now." Annelise eventually moved away once the wounds were closed and allowed Chris to sit fully against Diana, pulling her into his side.
Chris nodded and stared down on her, "His head is on our floor." He spoke almost viciously. "We're safe now." Annelise eventually moved away once the wounds were closed and allowed Chris to sit fully against Diana, pulling her into his side.
I Support
Diana was stunned by the action, but she melted into his arms.

"Are you okay?" She asked quietly, voice muffled.
Diana was stunned by the action, but she melted into his arms.

"Are you okay?" She asked quietly, voice muffled.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He nodded quickly as Annelise ushered his sister and partner out of his room. Once the door closed he leaned back and pulled her tighter into his chest. His head falling onto her shoulder as he breathed in deeply.
He nodded quickly as Annelise ushered his sister and partner out of his room. Once the door closed he leaned back and pulled her tighter into his chest. His head falling onto her shoulder as he breathed in deeply.
I Support
Diana didn’t understand why he was being like this. She shakily rubbed his back comfortingly, her touch weak and trembling.

“Christopher...” Diana said, wincing with every syllable, “Why... Why are y-you being like this?”
Diana didn’t understand why he was being like this. She shakily rubbed his back comfortingly, her touch weak and trembling.

“Christopher...” Diana said, wincing with every syllable, “Why... Why are y-you being like this?”
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He shook his head, refusing to look up at her and simply held her. Gently running his hand through her hair or over her upper back.
He shook his head, refusing to look up at her and simply held her. Gently running his hand through her hair or over her upper back.
I Support
Diana reached up to gently push him away as she sat up on her own.

"Christopher," she said, using his full name as always, "I'm okay... Really... You can stop that now..."
Diana reached up to gently push him away as she sat up on her own.

"Christopher," she said, using his full name as always, "I'm okay... Really... You can stop that now..."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He sighed softly and looked up at her with his head resting against the wall. "You almost died. I could have lost you." He looked pained as he spoke, but refused to look away from her.
He sighed softly and looked up at her with his head resting against the wall. "You almost died. I could have lost you." He looked pained as he spoke, but refused to look away from her.
I Support
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43