Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Let's do some art trades pretty please:3
1 2
I really need to get some practice in since I'm not a very constant person when it comes to art, so why don't we do an exchange? :3 I'm good at humanoids and anthros and kinda bad at ferals, so if you want ferals drawn please be aware it might not be as high quality as the rest. You can see some examples of my art here.
Anyways, I'm mostly doing painted sketches and it doesn't have to be 1:1 (so if I draw a full body you can do a bust or whatever you would prefer), I'm not picky with art styles either!

list of all my ocs
and a little list of the ones that need art the most atm:
- steffan
- Ashtary
- Enseadas
- Freya
- Machi
- Memoriyas
- Mercy
- Cydrui
- Aphasia

if the ones listed aren't really your style feel free to pick any other on my toyhouse account :3

bonus: I have quite a few toyhouse codes and rare items here on FR that I don't use at all, if you are interested in getting some of those in exchange for art just pm me and we can arrange something!
I really need to get some practice in since I'm not a very constant person when it comes to art, so why don't we do an exchange? :3 I'm good at humanoids and anthros and kinda bad at ferals, so if you want ferals drawn please be aware it might not be as high quality as the rest. You can see some examples of my art here.
Anyways, I'm mostly doing painted sketches and it doesn't have to be 1:1 (so if I draw a full body you can do a bust or whatever you would prefer), I'm not picky with art styles either!

list of all my ocs
and a little list of the ones that need art the most atm:
- steffan
- Ashtary
- Enseadas
- Freya
- Machi
- Memoriyas
- Mercy
- Cydrui
- Aphasia

if the ones listed aren't really your style feel free to pick any other on my toyhouse account :3

bonus: I have quite a few toyhouse codes and rare items here on FR that I don't use at all, if you are interested in getting some of those in exchange for art just pm me and we can arrange something!
Here to bump!

I love how you dod that pearly coloring on the unicorn!

Please continue creating <3

Love,
Islet
Here to bump!

I love how you dod that pearly coloring on the unicorn!

Please continue creating <3

Love,
Islet
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
omg thank you so much ;A;
omg thank you so much ;A;
bump
bump
Also agreed I love the unicorn! Absolutely stunning coloration there.

I recently bought a tablet but still haven't gotten back into the habit of drawing everyday, I think an art trade is just what I need to start building those good habits again haha.

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Pixel

The three images are recent doodles, the pixel art is a little older but I still quite like it. I don't have any references to recent, more serious work, since it's all on my desktop and my desktop is in storage rn.

In return, I'd love a drawing of one of my dragons? I prefer ferals but I don't mind it's not your strong suit.

(I'm having a bit of a hard time navigating toyhouse on mobile for some reason, so I can pick an OC to draw when I get home in about 8 hours if that's ok!)
Also agreed I love the unicorn! Absolutely stunning coloration there.

I recently bought a tablet but still haven't gotten back into the habit of drawing everyday, I think an art trade is just what I need to start building those good habits again haha.

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Pixel

The three images are recent doodles, the pixel art is a little older but I still quite like it. I don't have any references to recent, more serious work, since it's all on my desktop and my desktop is in storage rn.

In return, I'd love a drawing of one of my dragons? I prefer ferals but I don't mind it's not your strong suit.

(I'm having a bit of a hard time navigating toyhouse on mobile for some reason, so I can pick an OC to draw when I get home in about 8 hours if that's ok!)
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
@Aikka thank you so much!!! and that sounds great :3 let me know what you would like me to draw for my part [emoji=heart size=1]
@Aikka thank you so much!!! and that sounds great :3 let me know what you would like me to draw for my part
Hi I'm more of a beginner when it comes to art but I'd be interested in potentially doing something for Mercy!

My most recent art examples are here on toyhouse, there are also a few on my artfight that aren't on th if you have an account there.

If you're interested you're free to pick from anyone on my toyhouse - my current favorites to are these guys but I'd love anyone really :) if not no hard feelings and good luck finding trades!
Hi I'm more of a beginner when it comes to art but I'd be interested in potentially doing something for Mercy!

My most recent art examples are here on toyhouse, there are also a few on my artfight that aren't on th if you have an account there.

If you're interested you're free to pick from anyone on my toyhouse - my current favorites to are these guys but I'd love anyone really :) if not no hard feelings and good luck finding trades!
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

Oh geez ok, I think I'm destined to draw CandyMachi. It's funny because between the desc and bio graphics i was like "im getting "full course for candy addicts" vibes huh" and then the song was in his bio LOL!

As for what you can draw in return, I'd love to see some art for Glyph!
Oh geez ok, I think I'm destined to draw CandyMachi. It's funny because between the desc and bio graphics i was like "im getting "full course for candy addicts" vibes huh" and then the song was in his bio LOL!

As for what you can draw in return, I'd love to see some art for Glyph!
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
@Bluebird88 that's not a problem at all!!! I would love to do am art trade with you!! your art is quite cute! and I have a soft spot for half-orcs so I'll for sure have lots fo fun drawing kigu :3

@Aikka I feel vindicated now that someone has finally said that lol it has been one of my favorite vocaloid songs since the early 2010s so I had to!! and I'll do my best to do glyph, she's such a beauty!!
@Bluebird88 that's not a problem at all!!! I would love to do am art trade with you!! your art is quite cute! and I have a soft spot for half-orcs so I'll for sure have lots fo fun drawing kigu :3

@Aikka I feel vindicated now that someone has finally said that lol it has been one of my favorite vocaloid songs since the early 2010s so I had to!! and I'll do my best to do glyph, she's such a beauty!!
Ok cool!! I'll start working on a drawing for Mercy then :)
Ok cool!! I'll start working on a drawing for Mercy then :)
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

1 2