Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF DND character art
1 2 3
[b]Current funds see next post for items[/b] (I'm always saving up so I don't mind if your prices are out of my current budget): [b][emoji=treasure size=1]164771[emoji=gem size=1]2389[/b] [b]What I'm looking for[/b]: Art and outfit design for my [url=https://toyhou.se/Knightingale/characters/folder:2212918]dnd characters[/url]. Current priorities are Kigu, Rini, Piri, Flick, Arella and Trilla. Previously (and maybe a bit again) [s]Art of this character https://toyhou.se/10946371.a for my brother's birthday on the 23rd. My current goal is to get his character drawn in a bunch of fun alternate color palettes. Thanks in advance for checking out this post! And if by some chance you recognize his characters please don’t tell him about this!! [/s] [b]Alternate methods of payment: [/b](partial or full depending) [LIST] [*]Any dragon in my sales tab, can also breed dragons to give you hatchlings and will conlsider rehoming dragons in different tabs (but probably not the first one) [*]Redemption codes from Humble Bundle: Star Trek Online: Klingon Elite Starter Pack on PC (redemption deadline December 30, 2022), Neverwinter Companion Pack - Red Cap Powrie (redemption deadline December 30, 2022) Any of this can be traded for just gems/treasure too if you don’t want to exchange art for it since I’m gonna need lots of funds for this
Current funds see next post for items (I'm always saving up so I don't mind if your prices are out of my current budget):

What I'm looking for:
Art and outfit design for my dnd characters. Current priorities are Kigu, Rini, Piri, Flick, Arella and Trilla.

Previously (and maybe a bit again)
Art of this character https://toyhou.se/10946371.a for my brother's birthday on the 23rd. My current goal is to get his character drawn in a bunch of fun alternate color palettes.

Thanks in advance for checking out this post! And if by some chance you recognize his characters please don’t tell him about this!!

Alternate methods of payment: (partial or full depending)
  • Any dragon in my sales tab, can also breed dragons to give you hatchlings and will conlsider rehoming dragons in different tabs (but probably not the first one)
  • Redemption codes from Humble Bundle: Star Trek Online: Klingon Elite Starter Pack on PC (redemption deadline December 30, 2022),
    Neverwinter Companion Pack - Red Cap Powrie (redemption deadline December 30, 2022)

Any of this can be traded for just gems/treasure too if you don’t want to exchange art for it since I’m gonna need lots of funds for this
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

Fest skins: [skin=10530][skin=24901][skin=23993][skin=21144][skin=21132][skin=27209][skin=26922][skin=26640][skin=26636][skin=27547][skin=27556][skin=27783][skin=27796][skin=28485][skin=28493][skin=29589][skin=29593][skin=29824][skin=29822][skin=30578][skin=30578][skin=30587][skin=34622][skin=34624][skin=34628][skin=34630][skin=27796][skin=27793] Fest fams: [item=Spellwrought Ambassador][item=Flowing Taurus][item=Everbloom Gem Guardian][item=Fathomsearch Ambassador] Fest apparel: [item=Greenskeeper Treeshroud][item=Coral Crown][item=Welder's Mask][item=Frigid Crown][item=Fin Jewels] April Fool's: [item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak] Clanbound things I can use on your dragon: [item=Clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight]x2 [item=Clanbound Breed Change: Gaoler]x2 [item=Clanbound Vial of Brilliant Sight] [item=Clanbound Vial of Soft Sight] Eggs: [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] Chests: [item=Undersea Angler Chest] [item=Veiled Rainbowwing Chest] [item=Sunchaser Chest] [item=Pyromanticist Chest]
Fest skins:

Fest fams:
Spellwrought Ambassador Flowing Taurus Everbloom Gem Guardian Fathomsearch Ambassador
Fest apparel:
Greenskeeper Treeshroud Coral Crown Welder's Mask Frigid Crown Fin Jewels
April Fool's:
Marva's Invisibility Cloak
Clanbound things I can use on your dragon:
Clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight x2 Clanbound Breed Change: Gaoler x2 Clanbound Vial of Brilliant Sight Clanbound Vial of Soft Sight
Eggs:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg
Chests:
Undersea Angler Chest Veiled Rainbowwing Chest Sunchaser Chest Pyromanticist Chest
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

Hi! My prices are higher up but if you'd be ever interested I'm quite comfortable drawing human\humanoid characters! :) Have a good day!

Here's my artshop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3005414
Hi! My prices are higher up but if you'd be ever interested I'm quite comfortable drawing human\humanoid characters! :) Have a good day!

Here's my artshop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3005414
mini-sign-for-fr-new5.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new4.pngWISHLIST.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new3.png
Hello I have an artshop on here with all of my prices as well as examples of my art! I am currently accepting USD/Gems/Treasure/Bribes. If you would like to see more of my work outside of what I have provided on my shop you can see more on my Instagram
Hello I have an artshop on here with all of my prices as well as examples of my art! I am currently accepting USD/Gems/Treasure/Bribes. If you would like to see more of my work outside of what I have provided on my shop you can see more on my Instagram
I do HQ human art and may have something you'd be interested in! The link to my shop is in my signature--feel free to msg me if you have any other questions! We can always negotiate art in a different format or style if you're interested in that as well.
I do HQ human art and may have something you'd be interested in! The link to my shop is in my signature--feel free to msg me if you have any other questions! We can always negotiate art in a different format or style if you're interested in that as well.
sol
- art shop
- wishlist
- arcanum hatchery
JqRwXAB.png 8uZfNWP.png
My artshop is in my clan bio! I am basically accepting anything, though most wanted is definitely rarer apparel/eggs/gems/treasure. As my artshop is currently closed, please PM me about any orders you would like to place! (no form needed, just maybe describe your vision?)

Also I am not sure if it is just me, but the toyhouse link is not working ^^
My artshop is in my clan bio! I am basically accepting anything, though most wanted is definitely rarer apparel/eggs/gems/treasure. As my artshop is currently closed, please PM me about any orders you would like to place! (no form needed, just maybe describe your vision?)

Also I am not sure if it is just me, but the toyhouse link is not working ^^
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
I do human art! The link to my art shop is in my bio. Good luck!
I do human art! The link to my art shop is in my bio. Good luck!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I do mediocre art as a PWYW with mediocre images (Because I only have one way to photograph them and it's not well lit soooo). Link in bio. If you want some examples feel free to ask.
I do mediocre art as a PWYW with mediocre images (Because I only have one way to photograph them and it's not well lit soooo). Link in bio. If you want some examples feel free to ask.
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
@Bluebird88
Hey you can check out my art store in my signature! I'd be open to take the egg (valuing it at 300g) as payment/part of the payment.
@Bluebird88
Hey you can check out my art store in my signature! I'd be open to take the egg (valuing it at 300g) as payment/part of the payment.
latest.gif
or check out my Gijinka design shop here!
Hi hi! I would love to draw your brother's character! I love doing spooky characters like this, and would love to add to my examples! My prices vary depending on style and if you want a bust/fullbody, but if you're interested just ping me with what you want ^^ (everything is within your current treasure/gem budget <3) Ex: [img]https://i.imgur.com/M9tujzl.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/N81AUpD.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Vvth9xQ.png[/img]
Hi hi! I would love to draw your brother's character! I love doing spooky characters like this, and would love to add to my examples!

My prices vary depending on style and if you want a bust/fullbody, but if you're interested just ping me with what you want ^^ (everything is within your current treasure/gem budget <3)

Ex:
M9tujzl.png

N81AUpD.png

Vvth9xQ.png

GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
1 2 3