Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Added my 2nd entry!
Added my 2nd entry!
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Okay, so, if I make a second entry do I just edit my first one or do I make a new post?
Okay, so, if I make a second entry do I just edit my first one or do I make a new post?
4969f1ab02df41d060f811c5c54ce985434d2e1d.png
@Tytoz

As far as I know, you edit your first post! :]
@Tytoz

As far as I know, you edit your first post! :]
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
the tile/glass parts of Volcanic Glasswork by @dbcooper look amazing I love it.

If you read this though, question: is the basic/maize body supposed to be part of the skin or is it supposed to be transparent?
the tile/glass parts of Volcanic Glasswork by @dbcooper look amazing I love it.

If you read this though, question: is the basic/maize body supposed to be part of the skin or is it supposed to be transparent?
@HelixWing Thank you!

I intended for it to be a full skin but it ended up being totally different to what I was going for. It's not transparent at the moment but I'll probably change it.
@HelixWing Thank you!

I intended for it to be a full skin but it ended up being totally different to what I was going for. It's not transparent at the moment but I'll probably change it.
[quote name="dbcooper" date="2021-08-10 23:13:55" ] @HelixWing Thank you! I intended for it to be a full skin but it ended up being totally different to what I was going for. It's not transparent at the moment but I'll probably change it. [/quote] I think just keeping the accent parts and leaving the maize parts transparent would make it so gorgeous and versatile, the tile work is fantastic and would go great on so many different colored/gened primaries
dbcooper wrote on 2021-08-10 23:13:55:
@HelixWing Thank you!

I think just keeping the accent parts and leaving the maize parts transparent would make it so gorgeous and versatile, the tile work is fantastic and would go great on so many different colored/gened primaries
Just a general comment, I love all the vivid colors across so many entries, and there are a lot of interesting concepts rendered very well! Really hoping to see some of them in the finals!
Just a general comment, I love all the vivid colors across so many entries, and there are a lot of interesting concepts rendered very well! Really hoping to see some of them in the finals!
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@dbcooper If Volcanic Glasswork doesn't get chosen, and if you decide to print it... ping me [emoji=fae happy size=1] (Because I love UMAs and hate money)
@dbcooper

If Volcanic Glasswork doesn't get chosen, and if you decide to print it... ping me

(Because I love UMAs and hate money)
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
@ceiswyn I'm glad you like it and I'd be happy to print it, but I have 10 gems :')
@ceiswyn I'm glad you like it and I'd be happy to print it, but I have 10 gems :')
Just updated both submissions to fix an opacity issue on the horns. Models updated too.
Just updated both submissions to fix an opacity issue on the horns. Models updated too.
image0.png Iconx100t.png bl5TOUW.gif Full Signature
FR Tips & Lingo
Shopping List
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14