Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@Shimmersky Tbh I just made up shapes, but I’ve drawn the Rune gene and used to know a few symbol replacement codes, so they definitely are influenced by those.
@Shimmersky Tbh I just made up shapes, but I’ve drawn the Rune gene and used to know a few symbol replacement codes, so they definitely are influenced by those.
OAgM9ob.png
@Hasmir great job for your first accents! I also wanted to point out that one of the images isn't showing up
@Hasmir great job for your first accents! I also wanted to point out that one of the images isn't showing up
UZ6dqn4.png
b. 1999 | Queer | FR +0 | Avatar Dragon | Banner Source
@Andraya Beautiful colours!

@LCSkeleton Love Flamed Ink! Very crisp and nicely-coloured :)

@hytrix That's really neat—fairly subtle but works really well!

@Rayomz Oooh super interesting! As much as I love orange it's nice to see some variety, and the design is super slick. The wings don't look like they need adding to to me, it looks balanced—they probably could take more but it might get a bit crowded. Any chance you'll print if you don't win?

@YECHEN THAT'S SO COOL? Makin' me think of Moana. Please let me know if you print on your own if you don't win!
@Andraya Beautiful colours!

@LCSkeleton Love Flamed Ink! Very crisp and nicely-coloured :)

@hytrix That's really neat—fairly subtle but works really well!

@Rayomz Oooh super interesting! As much as I love orange it's nice to see some variety, and the design is super slick. The wings don't look like they need adding to to me, it looks balanced—they probably could take more but it might get a bit crowded. Any chance you'll print if you don't win?

@YECHEN THAT'S SO COOL? Makin' me think of Moana. Please let me know if you print on your own if you don't win!
uHUuVFD.png
@pumpkinskull
thanks! <3
@pumpkinskull
thanks! <3
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

[quote name="PunkNoctis" date="2021-08-04 16:22:42" ] @ Hasmir great job for your first accents! I also wanted to point out that one of the images isn't showing up[/quote] @PunkNoctis thank you for letting me know! i double checked and everything looks good on my end, which image are you having trouble seeing? i might've saved the file incorrectly UPDATE i figured out the problem!!! sorry for the @, the image should show up now. thank you again for letting me know!
PunkNoctis wrote on 2021-08-04 16:22:42:
@ Hasmir great job for your first accents! I also wanted to point out that one of the images isn't showing up
@PunkNoctis
thank you for letting me know! i double checked and everything looks good on my end, which image are you having trouble seeing? i might've saved the file incorrectly

UPDATE i figured out the problem!!! sorry for the @, the image should show up now. thank you again for letting me know!
z8s5c34.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
a129Nss.pngWBC5JG3.png
PRICTGJ.png
@dads

Beautiful skin, if you don't win please add me to a print pinglist
@dads

Beautiful skin, if you don't win please add me to a print pinglist
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
Hey, I'm new to making skins and I've got a question about the rules, are you allowed to change the colors of the lines and stuff, as long as it's noticeably darker than the base colors? Or do they have to be black?
Hey, I'm new to making skins and I've got a question about the rules, are you allowed to change the colors of the lines and stuff, as long as it's noticeably darker than the base colors? Or do they have to be black?
@pumpkinskull
Thank you so much! ;u;
@pumpkinskull
Thank you so much! ;u;
smoll.png
@BlackandTan thank you so much! I will definitely be printing these if they don’t win so i will be sure to ping you!

@BlackandTan thank you so much! I will definitely be printing these if they don’t win so i will be sure to ping you!

RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
@AuroraSaturnis yup! The lines do not have to be black, they just need to be darker than your art work so they are visible. Same goes for shadows, you can change the color of the dragons shadows so they blend better with your art, but they still need to be noticeably darker than the non-shadow parts.
@AuroraSaturnis yup! The lines do not have to be black, they just need to be darker than your art work so they are visible. Same goes for shadows, you can change the color of the dragons shadows so they blend better with your art, but they still need to be noticeably darker than the non-shadow parts.
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14