Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | incubate button
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Same issue over here :c I pressed the button as usual and it just disappeared.
Same issue over here :c I pressed the button as usual and it just disappeared.
Same here. I tried refreshing my browser (Firefox) and also logged off and back in. Nothing changes; still can't tell if my eggs incubated today or not.
Same here. I tried refreshing my browser (Firefox) and also logged off and back in. Nothing changes; still can't tell if my eggs incubated today or not.
FR_ArcanistBanner_zps69f5ed22.png
same here. D:
same here. D:
520px-RMRM-chan_banner.jpg
Calm down and help me with this time machine.
Same here, but since I'm currently on my ipod its a bit different. I click the button and it days I incubated, but I go on a different page and then go back and I have to click it again. ;n; hnnng I don't want them to die
Same here, but since I'm currently on my ipod its a bit different. I click the button and it days I incubated, but I go on a different page and then go back and I have to click it again. ;n; hnnng I don't want them to die
aCc3vfC.png

Definitely having that same problem. I've got three nests, I don't need them rotting! D8

Definitely having that same problem. I've got three nests, I don't need them rotting! D8
7az1aeY.gif

Same here. Eggs should be ready by tomorrow but it displays that they are ready now.
I have an incubate/hatch button though.
Same here. Eggs should be ready by tomorrow but it displays that they are ready now.
I have an incubate/hatch button though.
Same here. The button isn't disappearing for me though, every time I push it the page just reloads and says I've cared for my eggs. But when I go back to the page again the incubate button is back. I hope my eggs don't rot :(
Same here. The button isn't disappearing for me though, every time I push it the page just reloads and says I've cared for my eggs. But when I go back to the page again the incubate button is back. I hope my eggs don't rot :(
o2g.gif
I got something a little different, I see the button, I press the button I get the confirmation message, but if I leave the page and come back the incubation button returns, as if the site has forgotten that I've already done it.
I got something a little different, I see the button, I press the button I get the confirmation message, but if I leave the page and come back the incubation button returns, as if the site has forgotten that I've already done it.
While the incubate buttons are back again, a new problem occured (same as @Lone):
I clicked "incubate" but as soon as the site is refreshed for a second time, the incubate button is here again, as if I never clicked it?
But probably there just seems to be a little nest hiccup currently, so probably it will get fixed soon :)
While the incubate buttons are back again, a new problem occured (same as @Lone):
I clicked "incubate" but as soon as the site is refreshed for a second time, the incubate button is here again, as if I never clicked it?
But probably there just seems to be a little nest hiccup currently, so probably it will get fixed soon :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I am also having the same issue. If I click "Incubate," it will tell me, at first, "Your eggs have been cared for today." So I "Incubate" my second nest, but suddenly, my first nest displays nothing that confirms I incubated it. If I refresh the entire page, it looks like I still need to Incubate my nests.
I am also having the same issue. If I click "Incubate," it will tell me, at first, "Your eggs have been cared for today." So I "Incubate" my second nest, but suddenly, my first nest displays nothing that confirms I incubated it. If I refresh the entire page, it looks like I still need to Incubate my nests.
dragonrising_bannercopy_zps14af6779.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13