Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | incubate button
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
I just duplicated the issue on my other computer, using google's Chrome browser.
I just duplicated the issue on my other computer, using google's Chrome browser.
ibt9.png
The problem is the same for me. I'll incubate one nest and then when I incubate another the first acts like I haven't incubated it. When I leave the page and come back both incubate buttons are there as if I had done nothing. Also they both should hatch in 2 days, but it says only 1. I'm really worried! I have a nest with two eggs and another one with four and I really don't want to lose them.
The problem is the same for me. I'll incubate one nest and then when I incubate another the first acts like I haven't incubated it. When I leave the page and come back both incubate buttons are there as if I had done nothing. Also they both should hatch in 2 days, but it says only 1. I'm really worried! I have a nest with two eggs and another one with four and I really don't want to lose them.
~~The Fell Wind Clan~~tumblr_n5fg4eLeFM1shqk6ho1_500.gif
I'm having the same problems too :C
I'm having the same problems too :C
I set up three nests just after rollover and incubated them. It said five days left to hatch. I just checked now, and it says four days to hatch and that they need to be incubated, but every time I incubate the second nest, the first nest suddenly needs to be incubated again. And when I incubate the third nest, both the first and second need to be incubated again. Apparently only one nest can be happily incubated at a time. >_<
I set up three nests just after rollover and incubated them. It said five days left to hatch. I just checked now, and it says four days to hatch and that they need to be incubated, but every time I incubate the second nest, the first nest suddenly needs to be incubated again. And when I incubate the third nest, both the first and second need to be incubated again. Apparently only one nest can be happily incubated at a time. >_<
Same problem here, I incubated earlier today and all was well. Now the buttons have reset and if i incubate one nest the other will incubate itself.
Same problem here, I incubated earlier today and all was well. Now the buttons have reset and if i incubate one nest the other will incubate itself.
Same problem here... yesterday i had no problems... but now i&#039;m really confused about that bug
Same problem here... yesterday i had no problems... but now i&#039;m really confused about that bug
Yesterday is History, Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is Mystery...
I&#039;ve got the same problem everyone else is reporting. I click incubate, i get the &#039;eggs have been incubated today&#039; it says the nest is ready to hatch but the hatch button is missing.
I&#039;ve got the same problem everyone else is reporting. I click incubate, i get the &#039;eggs have been incubated today&#039; it says the nest is ready to hatch but the hatch button is missing.
2py894o.jpg
Same problem... My incubate got moved a day ahead and the eggs won&#039;t stay incubated Q_Q
Same problem... My incubate got moved a day ahead and the eggs won&#039;t stay incubated Q_Q
I refuse to use my boons until this bug is fixed, why waste my Boons when I can&#039;t even hatch them due to a constantly re-appearing "incubate" button?
I refuse to use my boons until this bug is fixed, why waste my Boons when I can&#039;t even hatch them due to a constantly re-appearing "incubate" button?
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
Has anyone tried clearing their caches?
Has anyone tried clearing their caches?
aono_rin_ani.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13