Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | incubate button
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Same problem.
And I think my nests are off by a day suddenly? Like my first nest is saying it's ready to hatch, but I'm pretty sure I still had another day left on it...
Same problem.
And I think my nests are off by a day suddenly? Like my first nest is saying it's ready to hatch, but I'm pretty sure I still had another day left on it...
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
dragon stories @ The Outpost
k2ukPkC.png
I have the issuse that one nest says ready to hatch and it'll just let me incubate it; when I navigate away and back again after knowing I clicked incubate, it wants me to do it again. Halp plz.

Add to that my newest nest that should have 5 days on it won&#039;t incubate either. =<
I have the issuse that one nest says ready to hatch and it&#039;ll just let me incubate it; when I navigate away and back again after knowing I clicked incubate, it wants me to do it again. Halp plz.

Add to that my newest nest that should have 5 days on it won&#039;t incubate either. =<
Same.. I&#039;ll click the incubate button for one clutch, and I&#039;ll get the incubation confirmation for the day. But when I incubate the second clutch, I&#039;ll get the confirmation for that one and the site will think I didn&#039;t incubate the other.. It happens back and forth, incubate one, resets the other. I&#039;m worried. :<
Same.. I&#039;ll click the incubate button for one clutch, and I&#039;ll get the incubation confirmation for the day. But when I incubate the second clutch, I&#039;ll get the confirmation for that one and the site will think I didn&#039;t incubate the other.. It happens back and forth, incubate one, resets the other. I&#039;m worried. :<
I mine are suppose to hatch tomorrow but they say they are ready to hatch now. Their is only an incubate button though and every time I refresh the page the button comes back as if I haven&#039;t clicked it yet.
I mine are suppose to hatch tomorrow but they say they are ready to hatch now. Their is only an incubate button though and every time I refresh the page the button comes back as if I haven&#039;t clicked it yet.
Firefox 22.0 - same issue; clicking incubate results in that nest saying it&#039;s been incubated... until I reload the page, at which point the button is back saying it hasn&#039;t.
Firefox 22.0 - same issue; clicking incubate results in that nest saying it&#039;s been incubated... until I reload the page, at which point the button is back saying it hasn&#039;t.
I&#039;m getting the same issue as everyone else :C
It doesn&#039;t seem to register that I&#039;ve incubated the two nests
I&#039;m getting the same issue as everyone else :C
It doesn&#039;t seem to register that I&#039;ve incubated the two nests
Mine is doing the same thing. At first it wouldn&#039;t confirm incubation on either, but now if I get it to confirm incubation on one it removes the confirmation on the other and returns the incubate button.
Mine is doing the same thing. At first it wouldn&#039;t confirm incubation on either, but now if I get it to confirm incubation on one it removes the confirmation on the other and returns the incubate button.
GidsBannerSmall_zpsd6e404c4.png

My Sale Thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=940421
same problem Q-Q
same problem Q-Q
I managed to hatch one of my nests without any problems, but I&#039;m unable to incubate the other two. I just hope that this is fixed before anything happens to the eggs. >w<&#039;&#039;
I managed to hatch one of my nests without any problems, but I&#039;m unable to incubate the other two. I just hope that this is fixed before anything happens to the eggs. >w<&#039;&#039;
TIDELORD_sig.png
I have 3 nests with eggs on &#039;em and when I hit the Incubate button on one of them, the others are reset-- they show up as if I hadn&#039;t Incubated them today.

I&#039;m not breeding just for myself and two of the nests are small (#1 with 2 and #3 with 1), so I&#039;m worried the eggs will rot or something :<
I have 3 nests with eggs on &#039;em and when I hit the Incubate button on one of them, the others are reset-- they show up as if I hadn&#039;t Incubated them today.

I&#039;m not breeding just for myself and two of the nests are small (#1 with 2 and #3 with 1), so I&#039;m worried the eggs will rot or something :<
o0ng5s.jpg
Signature by the talented Cucco <3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13