Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | incubate button
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
well everything worked fine for me for let's say the last half our..... five minutes ago my nesting grounds started to act weird. first there was a day of incubating missing (my first nest should hatch in two days, now it says only one) and the second thing is, I can incubate my eggs as much as I want, if I incubate the first nest it says "your eggs have been cared for today" and if I try to incubate the second nest it says the same, but the incubate button is back at the first nest as if I haven't incubated it just a few seconds ago
well everything worked fine for me for let's say the last half our..... five minutes ago my nesting grounds started to act weird. first there was a day of incubating missing (my first nest should hatch in two days, now it says only one) and the second thing is, I can incubate my eggs as much as I want, if I incubate the first nest it says "your eggs have been cared for today" and if I try to incubate the second nest it says the same, but the incubate button is back at the first nest as if I haven't incubated it just a few seconds ago
Same here, my nests refuse to acknowledge that they've been cared for any time I press the button. It tells me it's cared for, but then wants me to incubate the eggs again as if nothing happened. :/
Same here, my nests refuse to acknowledge that they've been cared for any time I press the button. It tells me it's cared for, but then wants me to incubate the eggs again as if nothing happened. :/
Think happy thoughts!

9cjDdGL.png
Same problem as Ignia and kitsunewolf.
Same problem as Ignia and kitsunewolf.
bHeX9bv.png
Same problem as Caskie. I incubate one nest, and it acknowledges it, and then I incubate my other nest, and suddenly my first nest's button has appeared again. When I click on it, then the second nest's button appears!
Same problem as Caskie. I incubate one nest, and it acknowledges it, and then I incubate my other nest, and suddenly my first nest's button has appeared again. When I click on it, then the second nest's button appears!
he/they | FR+1 | pings are ok!
Water-Network.png
Same problem here. My first nest was able to hatch, finally, but my second won't incubate properly. I click the button and it's accepted but when I go back to the page the button is useable again. :3
Same problem here. My first nest was able to hatch, finally, but my second won't incubate properly. I click the button and it's accepted but when I go back to the page the button is useable again. :3
Yep; it's like that over here too now. It looked like it was working finally, but now it just won't stay incubated :/
Yep; it's like that over here too now. It looked like it was working finally, but now it just won't stay incubated :/
Oh, i forgot to add that they're supposed to hatch in two days, but now it only says one, just like @Raksha
Oh, i forgot to add that they're supposed to hatch in two days, but now it only says one, just like @Raksha
aCc3vfC.png
I'm having the same exact problem as Raksha.
I'm having the same exact problem as Raksha.
Same as Aiya. I click incubate on one nest and get the cared for message, click on the second nest and the first nest now has an incubate button again, while the second says it has been cared for. They'll continue to swap back and forth for however long one cares to click.
Same as Aiya. I click incubate on one nest and get the cared for message, click on the second nest and the first nest now has an incubate button again, while the second says it has been cared for. They'll continue to swap back and forth for however long one cares to click.
i do get a message saying my eggs are cared for. then it resets to them needing to be incubated again as soon as I click the next nest. I also tried incubating a next. going back to lair and back into nesting. same result, it resets.
i do get a message saying my eggs are cared for. then it resets to them needing to be incubated again as soon as I click the next nest. I also tried incubating a next. going back to lair and back into nesting. same result, it resets.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13