Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Closed!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20
@landipan full steam ahead! [emoji=coatl star size=1] [emoji=water rune size=1] thank you for supporting water!
@landipan full steam ahead! thank you for supporting water!
@alleyes007 I have 5 lvl 5, 4 lvl 6, and 3 lvl 7, 2 of which are fae

(ill be honest this feels like highway robbery lol)

ill set up the pa's using the sheet prices (treasure), sorry if I sound hesitant it's my first time. If I do something wrong feel free to let me know
@alleyes007 I have 5 lvl 5, 4 lvl 6, and 3 lvl 7, 2 of which are fae

(ill be honest this feels like highway robbery lol)

ill set up the pa's using the sheet prices (treasure), sorry if I sound hesitant it's my first time. If I do something wrong feel free to let me know
My available lineage/subspecies hatches
XXX race with Prizes
Bogsneak Beauties Legacy
@mertisal
Sending 3 hatchies and 3 level 10s.
@mertisal
Sending 3 hatchies and 3 level 10s.
HeuU26w.gif
@crimsonclover

Okay! Got the hatchies, and thank you for the support!
@crimsonclover

Okay! Got the hatchies, and thank you for the support!
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
Hi @Colormancy , one of the dragons you have listed for me right now is a level 6 listed for the level 7 price. Dragon id: 68307172, I am going to decline the auction for now, so feel free to relist for either the level 6 price of 18501 or level the dragon to 7 and sell for the level 7 price. Thank you!
Hi @Colormancy , one of the dragons you have listed for me right now is a level 6 listed for the level 7 price. Dragon id: 68307172, I am going to decline the auction for now, so feel free to relist for either the level 6 price of 18501 or level the dragon to 7 and sell for the level 7 price. Thank you!
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
@mertisal

sent two your way!
@mertisal

sent two your way!
serpents1b.png
@serpents

Okay! I'm ready!
@serpents

Okay! I'm ready!
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
can't fall too far!
can't fall too far!
GkfDmNh.png
@Jousama fodder wave incoming for gemssss
@Jousama fodder wave incoming for gemssss
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@Jousama accept all my lv5s, too lazy to look for bonuses, go water!
@Jousama accept all my lv5s, too lazy to look for bonuses, go water!
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20