Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Closed!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@lonelyspaceegg
the PB doesn't track levels in any way, only the raffle, so the levels badge is an honor system :)
@lonelyspaceegg
the PB doesn't track levels in any way, only the raffle, so the levels badge is an honor system :)
1HDUhks.png
@creationsWrath you good to take on 34 dragons?
@creationsWrath you good to take on 34 dragons?
@GrandSerpentine Throw them over (and please check your bonuses!)! It'll take me a while to get through them but THE WATERDAD WILL BE SATED
@GrandSerpentine Throw them over (and please check your bonuses!)! It'll take me a while to get through them but THE WATERDAD WILL BE SATED
@Crystalitar I have a huge flood incoming for you if you want to mark yourself as busy! Ping me back if/when ur good to start <3
@Crystalitar I have a huge flood incoming for you if you want to mark yourself as busy! Ping me back if/when ur good to start <3
Qk4Yyiz.png
gzlHZ53.png
vTXnFX4.png
||||||
||||||
|||||| ||||||| ||||||| |||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| xCVbB5p.png
MiMwTFm.png
q9EEy5M.png
dgZqX5Q.png
RjhNje3.png
@MidnightMonarch i am READY!!! <3
@MidnightMonarch i am READY!!! <3
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
@atavan
About 80-90 lv10 dragons for public buy headed your way! (I don’t remember how many)
@atavan
About 80-90 lv10 dragons for public buy headed your way! (I don’t remember how many)
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif
@DrowsyPanda Thanks for the heads up hon! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@DrowsyPanda Thanks for the heads up hon!
[quote name="@Snowbelle" date="2021-08-07 22:00:47" ] @/lonelyspaceegg the PB doesn't track levels in any way, only the raffle, so the levels badge is an honor system :) [/quote] Thank you!
@Snowbelle wrote on 2021-08-07 22:00:47:
@/lonelyspaceegg

Thank you!
!! signature under construction !!
@Sephora34 here shortly i will have one last batch of 100 level 5s to send in, mixed g and t! <3 it's been fun battle!
@Sephora34 here shortly i will have one last batch of 100 level 5s to send in, mixed g and t! <3 it's been fun battle!
Hellwell's Heralds Level 25 Raffle! Click Here!
@RexD999
Gotcha, thanks for sending to us! Getting a funds refill rn and may have to pause to exalt but they'll all get accepted :)
@RexD999
Gotcha, thanks for sending to us! Getting a funds refill rn and may have to pause to exalt but they'll all get accepted :)
S1RYPFw.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20