TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
-cackles in money-
Drown me in dragons.
-cackles in money-
Drown me in dragons.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Sent a bunch over of misc 1t and normal price, sorry if it’s confusing at all! I’m loading my merc orders here because no one is online for that. Downside of being in this time zone @Jousama
Sent a bunch over of misc 1t and normal price, sorry if it’s confusing at all! I’m loading my merc orders here because no one is online for that. Downside of being in this time zone @Jousama
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
-pats paws in water-
Guyyyys. Send me dragons.
-pats paws in water-
Guyyyys. Send me dragons.
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter good morning!! i'm about to flood with about 100 new water friends, so get ready! <3
@SilverOtter good morning!! i'm about to flood with about 100 new water friends, so get ready! <3
Hellwell's Heralds Level 25 Raffle! Click Here!
@RexD999

Good morning! Thank you for the heads up. I believe I got all your dragons. Thanks for sending to water!
@RexD999

Good morning! Thank you for the heads up. I believe I got all your dragons. Thanks for sending to water!
noSD0w3.png
@BirdWings thanks! i'm new to this attendant stuff never done it before
@BirdWings thanks! i'm new to this attendant stuff never done it before
boIu4p9.png
@BubblePaw im sending a ton of fodder rn!!
@BubblePaw im sending a ton of fodder rn!!
GLMwkdE.pngmlHpBMC.png27AZD8S.png
-pat pat-
Let's flip back. I'm open for some dragons.
-pat pat-
Let's flip back. I'm open for some dragons.
noSD0w3.png
Just wanted to mention that I got madly confused clicking into the spreadsheet because it was the same as linked in the raffle one until I found out it's a 2nd tab. Might wanna mention that somewhere for other people who might miss it.

Going to start levelling fodder and chuck at you guys soon, go Water :D
Just wanted to mention that I got madly confused clicking into the spreadsheet because it was the same as linked in the raffle one until I found out it's a 2nd tab. Might wanna mention that somewhere for other people who might miss it.

Going to start levelling fodder and chuck at you guys soon, go Water :D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@willowlight heya, sending you two dragons via PA for the PB, one normal, one 1t, pinging as per request on spreadsheet <3
@willowlight heya, sending you two dragons via PA for the PB, one normal, one 1t, pinging as per request on spreadsheet <3
extra1.png
avery • 28 • they/she • bio codes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20