Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Killing Luminax
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
No clue what staff has planned for it, they'd deserve to be put to rest of course, but when and will players see it is another thing.
I wouldn't mind a dustcarve dig-style event where we put that confused trio back into the ground. : D
No clue what staff has planned for it, they'd deserve to be put to rest of course, but when and will players see it is another thing.
I wouldn't mind a dustcarve dig-style event where we put that confused trio back into the ground. : D
[quote name="Sevi" date="2021-07-30 18:02:05" ] i do not agree actually. i think luminax should be allowed to make everything worse for everyone and continue to commit destruction and mayhem eternally [/quote]
Sevi wrote on 2021-07-30 18:02:05:
i do not agree actually. i think luminax should be allowed to make everything worse for everyone and continue to commit destruction and mayhem eternally
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
No it's fine, Luminax themselves told me so. We don't have anything to worry about nor do we need to kill them [emoji=coatl happy size=1] OK that said, I genuinely think an event to kill Lumanix could be so cool I don't even mind the loss. I mean, think about would could possibly come next after something big like that too. Will Emperors Wake be redeco'd to be a giant boneyard of Luminax bones? Maybe more of a tent town like we'd see in Earth with researchers investigating the incident or archaeologists after the relics they dug up? Will we get another big threat on the map soon after or some more hints about the thing the Obelisks were made to protect against? Will we see any of the Deities again like Lightweaver? How exactly WOULD we take them down anyway? Much to think about
No it's fine, Luminax themselves told me so. We don't have anything to worry about nor do we need to kill them

OK that said, I genuinely think an event to kill Lumanix could be so cool I don't even mind the loss. I mean, think about would could possibly come next after something big like that too.
Will Emperors Wake be redeco'd to be a giant boneyard of Luminax bones? Maybe more of a tent town like we'd see in Earth with researchers investigating the incident or archaeologists after the relics they dug up? Will we get another big threat on the map soon after or some more hints about the thing the Obelisks were made to protect against? Will we see any of the Deities again like Lightweaver? How exactly WOULD we take them down anyway?
Much to think about
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
As cool as it is on the map I do think they'll eventually have an event to destroy him- likely using the dustcarve format and/or Warrior's Way if they don't make a new one.

However, to everyone fearing Luminax's demise, I HIGHLY DOUBT they'll do it anytime soon. I mean, Tidelord's been gone for years and he just got a hint that he's still around doing...something...

I feel like they'd only kill off Luminax once that situation is taken care of and they have a chance/reason to kick off a huge update like that (sooo maybe a sight anniversary again). I could see the map changing for that area to feature perhaps a skeleton on Luminax or torn up earth to show the remains of his destruction.
As cool as it is on the map I do think they'll eventually have an event to destroy him- likely using the dustcarve format and/or Warrior's Way if they don't make a new one.

However, to everyone fearing Luminax's demise, I HIGHLY DOUBT they'll do it anytime soon. I mean, Tidelord's been gone for years and he just got a hint that he's still around doing...something...

I feel like they'd only kill off Luminax once that situation is taken care of and they have a chance/reason to kick off a huge update like that (sooo maybe a sight anniversary again). I could see the map changing for that area to feature perhaps a skeleton on Luminax or torn up earth to show the remains of his destruction.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
ok i know i made a meme response when this thread first cropped up, but ngl if we do a site-wide "destroy luminax" event ala dustcarve dig, i'll be on the frontlines. you are going down if it means i'm getting free stuff, sorry luminax

knowing that the new map was made specifically to be easily edited DOES make this concept make sense though. i'm curious what staff had in mind for things to add to the map in the first place...
ok i know i made a meme response when this thread first cropped up, but ngl if we do a site-wide "destroy luminax" event ala dustcarve dig, i'll be on the frontlines. you are going down if it means i'm getting free stuff, sorry luminax

knowing that the new map was made specifically to be easily edited DOES make this concept make sense though. i'm curious what staff had in mind for things to add to the map in the first place...
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
I agree we should take Luminax out. He's living in Light rent free and has got to go.
I agree we should take Luminax out. He's living in Light rent free and has got to go.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
if i get free stuff i'll gladly wipe out Luminax
if i get free stuff i'll gladly wipe out Luminax
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
[quote name="Lifeseeker" date="2021-07-30 18:04:08" ] no matter forum popularity, it is in canon a giant murder machine that will devour everything it comes across. i'm excited for the effort to take it out. [/quote] Y’all shouldn’t have gotten attached to a mindless corpse lmao
Lifeseeker wrote on 2021-07-30 18:04:08:
no matter forum popularity, it is in canon a giant murder machine that will devour everything it comes across. i'm excited for the effort to take it out.

Y’all shouldn’t have gotten attached to a mindless corpse lmao

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
[quote name="Oggdo" date="2021-07-31 02:54:09" ] [quote name="Lifeseeker" date="2021-07-30 18:04:08" ] no matter forum popularity, it is in canon a giant murder machine that will devour everything it comes across. i'm excited for the effort to take it out. [/quote] Y’all shouldn’t have gotten attached to a mindless corpse lmao [/quote] Maybe so. *looks at my Luminax Fandragons*
Oggdo wrote on 2021-07-31 02:54:09:
Lifeseeker wrote on 2021-07-30 18:04:08:
no matter forum popularity, it is in canon a giant murder machine that will devour everything it comes across. i'm excited for the effort to take it out.

Y’all shouldn’t have gotten attached to a mindless corpse lmao
Maybe so. *looks at my Luminax Fandragons*
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
Let's gooooo I'm ready to pull up on this thing's front yard with a full 11-element strike force
Let's gooooo I'm ready to pull up on this thing's front yard with a full 11-element strike force
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7