Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Extreme lags using buttons
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20
We're experiencing the same on two different computers. At first I thought my upgraded internet was acting up, but I'm glad I checked here. It's slower than my previous 6mbps internet was.
We're experiencing the same on two different computers. At first I thought my upgraded internet was acting up, but I'm glad I checked here. It's slower than my previous 6mbps internet was.
lGriifT.png
Same

Browser : Brave
Device : mobile
Connection type : WiFi
Home Connection
Android os

Same

Browser : Brave
Device : mobile
Connection type : WiFi
Home Connection
Android os

Same problem here, seems to only affect buttons that cause those pop-up notification windows. Every other part of the site seems to be loading fine.

Connection type: Wifi
Network: Home
Anti-virus/malware software used: None
Device type: Desktop computer
Browser: Chrome
Operating system: Windows 7
Same problem here, seems to only affect buttons that cause those pop-up notification windows. Every other part of the site seems to be loading fine.

Connection type: Wifi
Network: Home
Anti-virus/malware software used: None
Device type: Desktop computer
Browser: Chrome
Operating system: Windows 7
So much lag on just about anything. Trying to switch between familiars was a real nightmare.

I'm on Chrome, Win 10, home wifi.
So much lag on just about anything. Trying to switch between familiars was a real nightmare.

I'm on Chrome, Win 10, home wifi.
tumblr_inline_pstgarDqq51tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_pstgas05kl1tc3swm_75sq.pngzuKl4tj.pngtumblr_inline_p409qnf9Wx1tc3swm_540.pngtumblr_inline_p40r5mKIGh1tc3swm_540.png tumblr_inline_p3ylp2Quz91tc3swm_540.pngsmolsnek.png y6Tz96p.png lM0v4sB.pnge303f6ae-68b9-11eb-b911-5de944b9d8e8.gif
Same, huge lag when trying to open chests

I'm on Android useing Samsung internet
Same, huge lag when trying to open chests

I'm on Android useing Samsung internet
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
It just went back to normal for me a few minutes ago, not sure if it's been fixed for anyone else!
It just went back to normal for me a few minutes ago, not sure if it's been fixed for anyone else!
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Hello all,

I am sorry for the frustrating lag! We had a failure of one of our internal services last night at approximately 23:15 Server Time. As a result, many actions on the site that relied on that service were timing out before eventually following the fallback path. That particular issue should be corrected now, so please let me know if things seem better. We will be monitoring throughout the day to ensure it does not return.
Hello all,

I am sorry for the frustrating lag! We had a failure of one of our internal services last night at approximately 23:15 Server Time. As a result, many actions on the site that relied on that service were timing out before eventually following the fallback path. That particular issue should be corrected now, so please let me know if things seem better. We will be monitoring throughout the day to ensure it does not return.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Same issues as most others in here for a little over a day by now. Slow loading time for bonding/switching out familiars, doing anything in Baldwin's, selling items to Crim etc. Most button-related prompts seems to be taking their sweet time.

Seemingly not having any issues running the Coliseum (I have all effects + animations turned off) nor listing things for sale in the AH, yet.

Browsers I've tested, all running the most recent update and showing the same issues: Chrome, Firefox, Edge
Devices: PC, and (Chrome + Firefox on) Android
Connection: Home WiFi + mobile data

Edit: Seems I was writing my post just as Mutron wrote theirs, haha. Gave bonding with familiars + switching them out a whirl, and now everything seems to be running smoothly on my end!
Same issues as most others in here for a little over a day by now. Slow loading time for bonding/switching out familiars, doing anything in Baldwin's, selling items to Crim etc. Most button-related prompts seems to be taking their sweet time.

Seemingly not having any issues running the Coliseum (I have all effects + animations turned off) nor listing things for sale in the AH, yet.

Browsers I've tested, all running the most recent update and showing the same issues: Chrome, Firefox, Edge
Devices: PC, and (Chrome + Firefox on) Android
Connection: Home WiFi + mobile data

Edit: Seems I was writing my post just as Mutron wrote theirs, haha. Gave bonding with familiars + switching them out a whirl, and now everything seems to be running smoothly on my end!
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
Things seem to have cleared up on my end, baldwin didn't take ages to load on his button and interacting with familiars is going as normal.
Things seem to have cleared up on my end, baldwin didn't take ages to load on his button and interacting with familiars is going as normal.
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
Back to normal here! Thanks for your hard work! <3
Back to normal here! Thanks for your hard work! <3
DSfRuAQ.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20