Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Extreme lags using buttons
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
okay whatever was going on seems to be resolved for me now as well, and the game is working as it normally does
okay whatever was going on seems to be resolved for me now as well, and the game is working as it normally does
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Works smoothly as much as silk :D Thank you for the fix! <3
Works smoothly as much as silk :D Thank you for the fix! <3
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
I don't know if this is related, but I just had a extremely bad lag session in Predict Morphology. Buttons locked up, and no clicks were registering. Tried refreshing the page and it refused to update, just constantly refreshing. (The rest of the site was fine, I opened another tab and everything was smooth)

Closed the tab and tried one more time with the same results. Opened another, although now it seems to have resolved itself, but considering it just happened and is still being somewhat slow I figured I'd let someone know about it.
I don't know if this is related, but I just had a extremely bad lag session in Predict Morphology. Buttons locked up, and no clicks were registering. Tried refreshing the page and it refused to update, just constantly refreshing. (The rest of the site was fine, I opened another tab and everything was smooth)

Closed the tab and tried one more time with the same results. Opened another, although now it seems to have resolved itself, but considering it just happened and is still being somewhat slow I figured I'd let someone know about it.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Familiar bonding has been almost impossibly slow for me for the last month. After today's maintenance everything seems to finally be back to normal. Thank you.
Familiar bonding has been almost impossibly slow for me for the last month. After today's maintenance everything seems to finally be back to normal. Thank you.
she/her / +10 fr time
Gen 1 collector
Running smoothly now with the update!

Thank you!
Running smoothly now with the update!

Thank you!
PboYqwV.png
Lag is still really bad for me. It's sitewide, and only FR. No other sites are lagging for me. Took me about 30 minutes to scroll (not read) through the responses on this thread. As I'm typing this I have to pause every few words for the site to catch up and make sure I don't have any typos.
Lag is still really bad for me. It's sitewide, and only FR. No other sites are lagging for me. Took me about 30 minutes to scroll (not read) through the responses on this thread. As I'm typing this I have to pause every few words for the site to catch up and make sure I don't have any typos.

mads
she/her
bi ace DVynlKm.png HQsa6bD.png
JphybM9.png
@Leviathanis
You might want to consider making a new thread, since this one was about a sitewide issue that everyone was experiencing and which was different from the site loading slowly in general.

Plus, since it was announced that this issue was fixed, your comment might be less likely to be seen if you comment on this thread since most people would think this issue is resolved.
@Leviathanis
You might want to consider making a new thread, since this one was about a sitewide issue that everyone was experiencing and which was different from the site loading slowly in general.

Plus, since it was announced that this issue was fixed, your comment might be less likely to be seen if you comment on this thread since most people would think this issue is resolved.
rFXuTGD.png
I've taken over maintaining ivycrowned's Lair Keeper and Pair Workshop tool!
Thread / Spreadsheet

Same on chrome, win10.
Same on chrome, win10.
I am using chrome on a mac and listing baldwin mats takes 6 seconds to load after clicking "yes" to list
I am using chrome on a mac and listing baldwin mats takes 6 seconds to load after clicking "yes" to list
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
Hello,
We just a moment ago had another occurrence of the issue that occurred a few days ago, causing long lag times when performing many actions on the site. It lasted for approximately 10 minutes this time. However, were able to catch and fix it quickly and it should be gone now.
Hello,
We just a moment ago had another occurrence of the issue that occurred a few days ago, causing long lag times when performing many actions on the site. It lasted for approximately 10 minutes this time. However, were able to catch and fix it quickly and it should be gone now.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20