Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Non-Earth Obelisks...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
got an arcane one and honestly assumed it took on the element of the flight you're in, but i guess i'm wrong!
i like both before and brightspire's ideas tbh, i can totally see the earthshaker honoring his fellow deities by allowing a full range of elements.
got an arcane one and honestly assumed it took on the element of the flight you're in, but i guess i'm wrong!
i like both before and brightspire's ideas tbh, i can totally see the earthshaker honoring his fellow deities by allowing a full range of elements.
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
mine’s wind and i dont really have a clue for what his lore is gonna be… but an idea is, maybe he escaped the tunnels and having the wind in his mane “shaped” his elemental alignment somehow? since that was the first new sensation other than the tunnel/river?
mine’s wind and i dont really have a clue for what his lore is gonna be… but an idea is, maybe he escaped the tunnels and having the wind in his mane “shaped” his elemental alignment somehow? since that was the first new sensation other than the tunnel/river?
maybe if i write enough poems my lore will sound cool
[quote name="FrostPrince" date="2021-06-16 17:49:36" ] I would suggest that the Earthshaker felt that all sorts of talents and alignments were needed, and made the Obelisks accordingly. I'm not sure exactly why he would actually possess the power to bestow other Flights' powers, though.... [/quote] Got one from Ice! Personally think that he went to all the deity’s and proposed this idea to them like a salesman. Definitely think that most, if not all the deity’s would be on board with the Earthshaker’s plan- especially the Icewarden, Lightweaver, and Plaguebringer.
FrostPrince wrote on 2021-06-16 17:49:36:
I would suggest that the Earthshaker felt that all sorts of talents and alignments were needed, and made the Obelisks accordingly. I'm not sure exactly why he would actually possess the power to bestow other Flights' powers, though....

Got one from Ice! Personally think that he went to all the deity’s and proposed this idea to them like a salesman. Definitely think that most, if not all the deity’s would be on board with the Earthshaker’s plan- especially the Icewarden, Lightweaver, and Plaguebringer.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
I got a Light one as well. Maybe the Earthshaker carved elemental runes on them when he was making them? Or he might've just asked the other deities to give them elements - I'm sure they're all eager to expand their influence.
I got a Light one as well. Maybe the Earthshaker carved elemental runes on them when he was making them? Or he might've just asked the other deities to give them elements - I'm sure they're all eager to expand their influence.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
I originally hatched an arcane one so I guess they wanted a magical dirt goblin
I originally hatched an arcane one so I guess they wanted a magical dirt goblin
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
Mine is plague, along with a hatchling I got from an egg yesterday, so I'm thinking I'll tie it into my lore by saying my clan got the statue before the dragon came out, and then the mirror/plague hatchling imprinted on it cause she has no parents. She fell asleep at the statue's feet, and most likely influenced it's elemental alignment when it turned into a dragon cause her own Plague magic is pretty strong due to her own lore. (Currently her lore says she came right from the wyrmwound rather than her egg coming from any parents, so you can say she kinda came from the Plaguebringer herself.) So the statue turns into a dragon and the mirror's magic rubbed off on it enough that the new dragon is plague and pretty much immediately gets adopted as the mirror's parent
Mine is plague, along with a hatchling I got from an egg yesterday, so I'm thinking I'll tie it into my lore by saying my clan got the statue before the dragon came out, and then the mirror/plague hatchling imprinted on it cause she has no parents. She fell asleep at the statue's feet, and most likely influenced it's elemental alignment when it turned into a dragon cause her own Plague magic is pretty strong due to her own lore. (Currently her lore says she came right from the wyrmwound rather than her egg coming from any parents, so you can say she kinda came from the Plaguebringer herself.) So the statue turns into a dragon and the mirror's magic rubbed off on it enough that the new dragon is plague and pretty much immediately gets adopted as the mirror's parent
You just lost The Game :) Also you are now breathing manually.
I'm an ice and the one I "hatched" is also ice so I'm just doing it as they take the element of whatever realm they were hatched in.

If mine wasn't ice I have no idea I didn't think that far and don't plan to.
I'm an ice and the one I "hatched" is also ice so I'm just doing it as they take the element of whatever realm they were hatched in.

If mine wasn't ice I have no idea I didn't think that far and don't plan to.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
All of my dragons just kinda fall onto our planet, so it fits in perfectly!
All of my dragons just kinda fall onto our planet, so it fits in perfectly!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I got a Water Obelisk, so given the Tidelord mention in Lore, not too bad a thing.

But also, I feel like the Obelisks weren't meant exclusively for Earth Flight, despite being created personally by the Earthshaker. It seems like he meant for them to help protect all of dragonkind, something apparently selfless, even though the entire birth of the Obelisks is a heavy burden, being the only ones perhaps that can sense the new threat.

As for Tidelord...it's possible he disappeared awhile back battling this threat also. If this force is immune to immense pressure, the deepest trenches of the ocean would probably be where it would arrive first.
I got a Water Obelisk, so given the Tidelord mention in Lore, not too bad a thing.

But also, I feel like the Obelisks weren't meant exclusively for Earth Flight, despite being created personally by the Earthshaker. It seems like he meant for them to help protect all of dragonkind, something apparently selfless, even though the entire birth of the Obelisks is a heavy burden, being the only ones perhaps that can sense the new threat.

As for Tidelord...it's possible he disappeared awhile back battling this threat also. If this force is immune to immense pressure, the deepest trenches of the ocean would probably be where it would arrive first.
FfsFHyt.png
I got one from water and I figure that it's not as if the statues can't absorb errant water magic from the redirected water that went through the chamber they were in.

The fact that my banescale hatches and now my obelisk statue were all water aligned is probably going to be treated as an omen that like, Tidelord's still out there and something's got to be done about it / if my clan ever decides to move they'll find a place in the water flight.
I got one from water and I figure that it's not as if the statues can't absorb errant water magic from the redirected water that went through the chamber they were in.

The fact that my banescale hatches and now my obelisk statue were all water aligned is probably going to be treated as an omen that like, Tidelord's still out there and something's got to be done about it / if my clan ever decides to move they'll find a place in the water flight.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10