Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Non-Earth Obelisks...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
For those of you who ended up cracking open an Obelisk from somewhere other than Earth, how are you planning to fit that into your lore? I got one from Light and am pretty confused as to why and how dragons that were made and brought to life in Dragonhome ended up imbued with magic from halfway across the continent.
For those of you who ended up cracking open an Obelisk from somewhere other than Earth, how are you planning to fit that into your lore? I got one from Light and am pretty confused as to why and how dragons that were made and brought to life in Dragonhome ended up imbued with magic from halfway across the continent.
1106806.png1106844.png44B24667-304B-4FE5-9E98-94EF9C72D7E6.png1106855.png1106843.png
Hey, I also got a Light Obelisk!

I would suggest that the Earthshaker felt that all sorts of talents and alignments were needed, and made the Obelisks accordingly. I'm not sure exactly why he would actually possess the power to bestow other Flights' powers, though....
Hey, I also got a Light Obelisk!

I would suggest that the Earthshaker felt that all sorts of talents and alignments were needed, and made the Obelisks accordingly. I'm not sure exactly why he would actually possess the power to bestow other Flights' powers, though....
ctFAI4k.gif
i also got one for light, and am going they were made with either elemental gemstones, or tiny fragments of the Pillar, that held (almost)all the gods powers.
i also got one for light, and am going they were made with either elemental gemstones, or tiny fragments of the Pillar, that held (almost)all the gods powers.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
I got one from lightning. I can find someway to fit into my lore, I have plenty of Earth dragons and a very curious bogsneak who’d probably be interested in the statue.
I got one from lightning. I can find someway to fit into my lore, I have plenty of Earth dragons and a very curious bogsneak who’d probably be interested in the statue.
Redwood Log +2 hours ahead of FR time

Bakery is open! >

63359508p.png
I'm headcanoning that the dragon's final spark of life came from interacting with dragons on the expedition, and whatever element interacted with them first, they gained that element.
I'm headcanoning that the dragon's final spark of life came from interacting with dragons on the expedition, and whatever element interacted with them first, they gained that element.
Fire.

You know what comes from beneath the earth? Magma.
Fire.

You know what comes from beneath the earth? Magma.
i got plauge and snatched up a nature one.
gonna have them be hatched at the border between earth and their respective flight, probably.
i got plauge and snatched up a nature one.
gonna have them be hatched at the border between earth and their respective flight, probably.
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
I would think that they were made into all different flights by Earthshaker to represent his siblings because he still loves them. That's how I would fit my lightning obelisk into the lore anyways.
I would think that they were made into all different flights by Earthshaker to represent his siblings because he still loves them. That's how I would fit my lightning obelisk into the lore anyways.
2uq3ZkE.png
i got a lightning one!! i'm not sure how i'll include that in her lore but i'll think of something :D
i got a lightning one!! i'm not sure how i'll include that in her lore but i'll think of something :D
Mine's from water. Consider Tidelord made that river, I'm going to assume some of his magic lingered. Or one of the statues got swept off to the sea.
Mine's from water. Consider Tidelord made that river, I'm going to assume some of his magic lingered. Or one of the statues got swept off to the sea.
TyYgOYZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10