Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Non-Earth Obelisks...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The single one I hatched, ended up being Wind. Me personally, I feel like the dragon is influenced by whoever is interacting with them, and in their presence at the time they “hatched”, much like how hatchlings are influenced by the flight you live in, rather than the parents respective flights. I’m in ice, but I want to imagine that the obelisk emerged from his stone prison after showing up in the wind flight. This works well for me too as wind is next door to ice, and a big storm happens to be between them so dragon being blown away to ice by this storm kinda works

Arcane shares a boarder with ice too which fits for my second obelisk who I transformed from a hatched arcane egg. But shhh don’t tell it that.

————

I do like everyone else’s ideas too, the idea of the earthshaker honouring his siblings with his creation really works, and it’s definitky why I think the statues are unaligned until the ‘hatch’. But I do like teo ideas particularly: (on phone so can’t go bsck and find who suggested it, but their on the first two pages here!)

Idea 1:
Update: suggested by user ‘lightseeker’ and ‘sliver of straw’
Earth shaker carved the stones using bits from the giant pillar.
Simple idea that works well, though I do doubt he’d do this as it would weaken the protection it provides, BUT there’s ways to make this work, hence why the i think it’s a cool idea, to the user who suggested this, love your thought process <3

Idea 2:
Update: suggested by user ‘Amazonite’
Earth shaker carved runes into the stone.
Also a good idea that seems really viable. Alternatively he could use actual tune stones and implant them into his created stone critters.
The user who suggested this, love your thoughts too, quiet clever actually xD

There are a lot of really cool ideas here though, these are just the two I personally like most but everyone’s ideas are so cool ;3;
The single one I hatched, ended up being Wind. Me personally, I feel like the dragon is influenced by whoever is interacting with them, and in their presence at the time they “hatched”, much like how hatchlings are influenced by the flight you live in, rather than the parents respective flights. I’m in ice, but I want to imagine that the obelisk emerged from his stone prison after showing up in the wind flight. This works well for me too as wind is next door to ice, and a big storm happens to be between them so dragon being blown away to ice by this storm kinda works

Arcane shares a boarder with ice too which fits for my second obelisk who I transformed from a hatched arcane egg. But shhh don’t tell it that.

————

I do like everyone else’s ideas too, the idea of the earthshaker honouring his siblings with his creation really works, and it’s definitky why I think the statues are unaligned until the ‘hatch’. But I do like teo ideas particularly: (on phone so can’t go bsck and find who suggested it, but their on the first two pages here!)

Idea 1:
Update: suggested by user ‘lightseeker’ and ‘sliver of straw’
Earth shaker carved the stones using bits from the giant pillar.
Simple idea that works well, though I do doubt he’d do this as it would weaken the protection it provides, BUT there’s ways to make this work, hence why the i think it’s a cool idea, to the user who suggested this, love your thought process <3

Idea 2:
Update: suggested by user ‘Amazonite’
Earth shaker carved runes into the stone.
Also a good idea that seems really viable. Alternatively he could use actual tune stones and implant them into his created stone critters.
The user who suggested this, love your thoughts too, quiet clever actually xD

There are a lot of really cool ideas here though, these are just the two I personally like most but everyone’s ideas are so cool ;3;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
Got a Plague girl. (I changed her gene to Falcon) Made some small lore on her. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70154134][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701542/70154134_350.png[/img][/url]
Got a Plague girl. (I changed her gene to Falcon)

Made some small lore on her.

70154134_350.png
OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
got light
im just gonna assume estavalica was left in the sun for a bit before he was awakened
got light
im just gonna assume estavalica was left in the sun for a bit before he was awakened
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
my random lad borin is shadow, which i'm going to assume was because he was kept in a dark corner for a very long time

he is very fond of sitting in dark corners and very quietly going "hoo hoo hoo" to unsettle people, but in a playful way
my random lad borin is shadow, which i'm going to assume was because he was kept in a dark corner for a very long time

he is very fond of sitting in dark corners and very quietly going "hoo hoo hoo" to unsettle people, but in a playful way
_ _ _ _ xWsqmwJ.png
_hedj_
gdblirs.png
_ _she/they/he
_ _gmt+0/fr+8
_ _
lNYuJMt.png
Mine was from Ice (yay!), and my idea is she was probably used as a decorative, and well cared for, statue for my shrine in the mountains, slowly absorbing the surrounding ice magic till she was freed from her rocky prison. Now, she is a protector of the shrine working to keep the angry spirits at bay [emoji=obelisk laughing size=1]
Mine was from Ice (yay!), and my idea is she was probably used as a decorative, and well cared for, statue for my shrine in the mountains, slowly absorbing the surrounding ice magic till she was freed from her rocky prison. Now, she is a protector of the shrine working to keep the angry spirits at bay
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Mine is water. Definitely influenced by the lingering magic of Tidelord's presence....
Mine is water. Definitely influenced by the lingering magic of Tidelord's presence....
zs1DWZ7.png
Mine is Ice. Im going with Earthdad pulling the "I am the oldest card" to do whatever he likes.
Mine is Ice. Im going with Earthdad pulling the "I am the oldest card" to do whatever he likes.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
I haven´t cracked mine yet, waiting for the Encyclopedia entry to know what they´re even like. Anyway, as someone else has said, I expect the Earthshaker does have access to the Pillar pieces which would carry the magic of most of the elements. And if the Tidelord can make a river in Dragonhome? It might even be that all the Eleven were in on this, anyway.
I haven´t cracked mine yet, waiting for the Encyclopedia entry to know what they´re even like. Anyway, as someone else has said, I expect the Earthshaker does have access to the Pillar pieces which would carry the magic of most of the elements. And if the Tidelord can make a river in Dragonhome? It might even be that all the Eleven were in on this, anyway.
mines arcane. came from a comet, definitely
mines arcane. came from a comet, definitely
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

i was thinking about this! i basically went "yeah earthshaker didnt assign elements he just kinda let the first obelisks become whatever element claimed them", my thought process being that they have to spread out across the world to protect dragonkind. also matching a region's element would probably make them more likely to be accepted there. mine hatched nature and is ALL GREEN so i thought it would be neat if plants grew on them because they were made from dirt sdghDSG [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70122502][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701226/70122502_350.png[/img][/url]
i was thinking about this! i basically went "yeah earthshaker didnt assign elements he just kinda let the first obelisks become whatever element claimed them", my thought process being that they have to spread out across the world to protect dragonkind. also matching a region's element would probably make them more likely to be accepted there.

mine hatched nature and is ALL GREEN so i thought it would be neat if plants grew on them because they were made from dirt sdghDSG
70122502_350.png
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10