Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird flex but ok
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49
i have 21.5 husbands
i have 21.5 husbands
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
My fingers are double jointed, I can bend the first knuckles by themselves. My thumb is also double jointed, and I can bend it inward (hard to explain).

My fingers are double jointed, I can bend the first knuckles by themselves. My thumb is also double jointed, and I can bend it inward (hard to explain).

434-Ga-ZA-1.png
the phlebotomist always says I have a good vein in my left arm when I get blood drawn
the phlebotomist always says I have a good vein in my left arm when I get blood drawn
BDEdJwj.png
I'm that one kid who sits at the back of the class and scares everyone
I'm that one kid who sits at the back of the class and scares everyone
UeDZaC8.png
i can bend my finger backwards so it lays flat on the back of my hand
i can bend my finger backwards so it lays flat on the back of my hand
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
[/center][/center]
i can yell very loudly also on the 20th i'm getting my purple belt in karate i got my purple belt in karate i have no known allergies and i have no pictures of myself on my phone [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
i can yell very loudly
also on the 20th i'm getting my purple belt in karate
i got my purple belt in karate
i have no known allergies
and i have no pictures of myself on my phone
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
I’m pretty good at scaring people by accident. I usually don’t intend to scare people but the amount of times where I’m walking quietly and just minding my own business and still somehow managing to startle people unintentionally had gotten to a point where I liked to joke that I’m pretty much a walking jumpscare.

I’m also good at picking up where I left off when I’m reading something without the need for a bookmark.
I’m pretty good at scaring people by accident. I usually don’t intend to scare people but the amount of times where I’m walking quietly and just minding my own business and still somehow managing to startle people unintentionally had gotten to a point where I liked to joke that I’m pretty much a walking jumpscare.

I’m also good at picking up where I left off when I’m reading something without the need for a bookmark.
I am very good at guessing what my battery percentage is whenever I cannot see it
I am very good at guessing what my battery percentage is whenever I cannot see it
octa/octangula
she/her
cool asexual friend
trying my best
would do anything to dress like will wood
“hey zubes, can you pass the ketchup”
I never wore heels in my entire life but when I had to during prom I was a pro at it. dancing and sprinting sort of pro. I've never worn heels since.
I never wore heels in my entire life but when I had to during prom I was a pro at it. dancing and sprinting sort of pro. I've never worn heels since.
ywCJX34.png
i actually have a stable relationship

lol
i actually have a stable relationship

lol
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49