Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird flex but ok
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49
Having over 50 level 25 dragons
Having over 50 level 25 dragons
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I have a level 20 Dungeons and Dragons character--a moon druid--who, due to homebrew shenanigans, can turn into dragons. (I did not write this homebrew. The DM did. However, I absolutely intend to exploit the heck out of it.)
I have a level 20 Dungeons and Dragons character--a moon druid--who, due to homebrew shenanigans, can turn into dragons. (I did not write this homebrew. The DM did. However, I absolutely intend to exploit the heck out of it.)
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
i am still in my undertale phase from 2017
i am still in my undertale phase from 2017
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
I can touch my nose w my tongue

Special mention: managing to explain kingdom hearts (somewhat)
I can touch my nose w my tongue

Special mention: managing to explain kingdom hearts (somewhat)
Like the phoenix, so too shall I rise
I'm technically in a music video. My dad makes weird DJ/electronic mix music and for one of them he recorded some videos of me and my sister and that's the music video for it. It's not that popular but the editing is cool

I'm the kid in the red shirt, and then the kid with the patterned trousers. Filmed pre transition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sUM6MG34YU
I'm technically in a music video. My dad makes weird DJ/electronic mix music and for one of them he recorded some videos of me and my sister and that's the music video for it. It's not that popular but the editing is cool

I'm the kid in the red shirt, and then the kid with the patterned trousers. Filmed pre transition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sUM6MG34YU
ePOliyb.png
tqGkHih.png
bYt72YT.png
Z0dFFal.png
rUoKR6y.png
RvyvZ3h.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
7vhtsnW.png
lightning_small.png DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT PINGING ME I FORGET STUFF ALOT /GEN /NF
I haven't stretched actively or done gymnastics in over 6 years but I can still touch the floor flat handed without bending my knees (I'm hyperflexible though, that definitely helps. That brings a lot of other weird flexes. It's hard to describe, but I can hold my thumb and press it all the way down to my inner wrist, my fingers all bend back 90 degrees, my elbow pops up, my knees pop back, and I in general can move really weirdly)
I haven't stretched actively or done gymnastics in over 6 years but I can still touch the floor flat handed without bending my knees (I'm hyperflexible though, that definitely helps. That brings a lot of other weird flexes. It's hard to describe, but I can hold my thumb and press it all the way down to my inner wrist, my fingers all bend back 90 degrees, my elbow pops up, my knees pop back, and I in general can move really weirdly)
c0svj5p.pngMH6EKBQ.pngVDnSOpl.pngIrk0Pjq.png3c2ff40a1261e2d3446da9d5f686292f1a81828e.png
I am immune to motion sickness
I am immune to motion sickness
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
I got the best example of resting b*tch face.
I got the best example of resting b*tch face.
I can do a mediocre Kermit the Frog voice
I can do a mediocre Kermit the Frog voice
kermitdead-1.jpg
i can do a pretty good patrick star impression
i can do a pretty good patrick star impression
Joseph
HdmxfuE.png
QRVupBA.png10ttDG2.png
LRdLP2V.pngO1GOG4H.png
L74Jfbv.pngJ7D1quC.png
Banners by fluffmoth
fire.gif