Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 123 124
[quote name="almosteverything" date="2021-05-20 07:50:13" ] So far this seems to be resolved!! Thanks staff :D :D One thing I've noticed (and heard about from others) is that parts of fairgrounds are being weird. Clicking on mahjong and glimmer&gloom start to load the correct page (the url changes) but it boots you back to the main fairgrounds page. EDIT: I have not tested the other games, I will do that now EDITEDIT: Games that load properly: runestones, shock switch, jigsaw, tidal trouble, higher or lower, artifracture Games that are do not: glimmer and gloom, mahjong [/quote] Also dealing with this.
almosteverything wrote on 2021-05-20 07:50:13:
So far this seems to be resolved!! Thanks staff :D :D

One thing I've noticed (and heard about from others) is that parts of fairgrounds are being weird. Clicking on mahjong and glimmer&gloom start to load the correct page (the url changes) but it boots you back to the main fairgrounds page.

EDIT: I have not tested the other games, I will do that now

EDITEDIT:

Games that load properly: runestones, shock switch, jigsaw, tidal trouble, higher or lower, artifracture
Games that are do not: glimmer and gloom, mahjong
Also dealing with this.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
Hello all,

Thank you for your patience during the maintenance period. Our hosting provider has performed networking diagnostic tests on our server, and they did not find anything wrong with the server that would explain the slow loading issues.

Additionally, we have identified some monitoring charts that correlated strongly with the problem. A little after 05:00 Server Time today they suddenly showed a dramatic improvement. We are crossing our fingers that perhaps this improvement is permanent. If this is the case it would suggest that the problem is external to our individual server, which would explain why it has been difficult to identify the cause.

Additionally, the server has been rebooted, and its network cable has been replaced and moved to a new port.

Please let us know if there has been an improvement for you going forward.

EDIT: We are also seeing the issue with Glimmer & Gloom and Mistral Mahjong, we are investigating.

EDIT 2: Glimmer & Gloom and Mistral Mahjong should be accessible now.
Hello all,

Thank you for your patience during the maintenance period. Our hosting provider has performed networking diagnostic tests on our server, and they did not find anything wrong with the server that would explain the slow loading issues.

Additionally, we have identified some monitoring charts that correlated strongly with the problem. A little after 05:00 Server Time today they suddenly showed a dramatic improvement. We are crossing our fingers that perhaps this improvement is permanent. If this is the case it would suggest that the problem is external to our individual server, which would explain why it has been difficult to identify the cause.

Additionally, the server has been rebooted, and its network cable has been replaced and moved to a new port.

EDIT: We are also seeing the issue with Glimmer & Gloom and Mistral Mahjong, we are investigating.

Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Everything's pretty good on my end! Thank you
Everything's pretty good on my end! Thank you
I'm training some fodder, and the lag is practically nonexistent! It's so much better now, thanks!
I'm training some fodder, and the lag is practically nonexistent! It's so much better now, thanks!
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
Training up my remaining fodder myself and the coli lag is basically gone or very very low. It's definitely so much more tolerable.
Training up my remaining fodder myself and the coli lag is basically gone or very very low. It's definitely so much more tolerable.
watershieldl.png qjPdVei.png
mlHpBMC.png
HdJx60d.png
loimysO.png
iDFl61R.png
y6tbxWr.png NC2ceIo.png
Noticeable improvement here as well! Thanks for all your hard work, and fingers crossed things stay as smooth for staff as for the rest of us! [emoji=heart size=1]
Noticeable improvement here as well! Thanks for all your hard work, and fingers crossed things stay as smooth for staff as for the rest of us!
DSfRuAQ.png
[quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2021-05-20 07:54:03" ] i keep trying to access the coliseum and it says i'm logged out when i'm logged in and it keeps giving me a missing page / 404 error [/quote] alright nvm its fixed now
hungryhobbits wrote on 2021-05-20 07:54:03:
i keep trying to access the coliseum and it says i'm logged out when i'm logged in and it keeps giving me a missing page / 404 error
alright nvm its fixed now
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Everything seems to be loading again! YAY I missed my dragons :'3
Everything seems to be loading again! YAY I missed my dragons :'3
[quote name="Mutron" date="2021-05-20 07:56:06" ] Hello all, Thank you for your patience during the maintenance period. Our hosting provider has performed networking diagnostic tests on our server, and they did not find anything wrong with the server that would explain the slow loading issues. Additionally, we have identified some monitoring charts that correlated strongly with the problem. A little after 05:00 Server Time today they suddenly showed a dramatic improvement. We are crossing our fingers that perhaps this improvement is permanent. If this is the case it would suggest that the problem is external to our individual server, which would explain why it has been difficult to identify the cause. Additionally, the server has been rebooted, and its network cable has been replaced and moved to a new port. Please let us know if there has been an improvement for you going forward. EDIT: We are also seeing the issue with Glimmer & Gloom and Mistral Mahjong, we are investigating. EDIT 2: Glimmer & Gloom and Mistral Mahjong should be accessible now. [/quote] Awesome, I tested it out and yep, they are working again! Thank you!! :D
Mutron wrote on 2021-05-20 07:56:06:
Hello all,

Awesome, I tested it out and yep, they are working again! Thank you!! :D

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
It's definitely much more managable than yesterday but it's taking forever for me to load my familiars to bond with them. Sometimes I have to stop the page from loading and refresh. I've never had this problem before. Usually its smooth.

Jigsaw Puzzles seems laggy still. Sometimes it brings up the logo and the loading bar and just won't open the menu. If I refresh, sometimes it works. It's very hit or miss right now. Better, but still not quite right :(

But thank you for looking into it!
It's definitely much more managable than yesterday but it's taking forever for me to load my familiars to bond with them. Sometimes I have to stop the page from loading and refresh. I've never had this problem before. Usually its smooth.

Jigsaw Puzzles seems laggy still. Sometimes it brings up the logo and the loading bar and just won't open the menu. If I refresh, sometimes it works. It's very hit or miss right now. Better, but still not quite right :(

But thank you for looking into it!
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 123 124