Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 123 124
Connection type: WiFi
Network: Home
Anti-virus/malware software used: Ublock Origin
Device type: Laptop
Browser: Firefox
Operating system: Windows 10
Everything is up to date?: Yep!
Connection type: WiFi
Anti-virus/malware software used: Ublock Origin
Operating system: Windows 10
Everything is up to date?: Yep!
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
I don't know if you guys did something, but for the past few minutes pages have started to load normally again after being horrendous all afternoon.

Sometimes if I open a new tab, particularly for a page that isn't cached, I get infinite loading, but the forums and such that have been impossible to load all day are quick again. Hoping whatever this is sticks, and that others see improvements as well. I was one of the people who wasn't having problems until today, for reference.

Edit: ...I see posting to the forums is still a problem, though. Hit submit and it did the infinite loading thing again. But for the most part, just clicking around is back to normal
I don't know if you guys did something, but for the past few minutes pages have started to load normally again after being horrendous all afternoon.

Sometimes if I open a new tab, particularly for a page that isn't cached, I get infinite loading, but the forums and such that have been impossible to load all day are quick again. Hoping whatever this is sticks, and that others see improvements as well. I was one of the people who wasn't having problems until today, for reference.

Edit: ...I see posting to the forums is still a problem, though. Hit submit and it did the infinite loading thing again. But for the most part, just clicking around is back to normal
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
lag in coli has been really bad, it's taken me over an hour to get the pair of fodder i have to level 4, and as soon as I get a few battles going it doesn't load and forces a refresh :/
lag in coli has been really bad, it's taken me over an hour to get the pair of fodder i have to level 4, and as soon as I get a few battles going it doesn't load and forces a refresh :/
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
Connection type: Wi-Fi
Anti-virus/malware software used: Avast Anti-virus
Browser: Google Chrome
Operating system: Win 10
Everything is up to date?: Yes

Decided to pitch in because everything is a LOT worse today than it had been other days. The site has become high-key unplayable because of major lag and constant timing out. I struggled just to feed my dragons today let alone do something like fam bonding, fairgrounds, or coli.
Anti-virus/malware software used: Avast Anti-virus
Browser: Google Chrome

Decided to pitch in because everything is a LOT worse today than it had been other days. The site has become high-key unplayable because of major lag and constant timing out. I struggled just to feed my dragons today let alone do something like fam bonding, fairgrounds, or coli.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Anti-virus/malware software used: BitDefender
Device type: Desktop

Today is the first day I've had issues, but it seems limited to the fairgrounds and Coli not loading. Everything else still works fine.
Edit: Forum is actually really slow for posting
Anti-virus/malware software used: BitDefender

Today is the first day I've had issues, but it seems limited to the fairgrounds and Coli not loading. Everything else still works fine.
Edit: Forum is actually really slow for posting
many words OriginalsizeRupeeShadow.gifaaa
  • - Lumber
  • - DM
  • - Maker of Fine Dice
  • - Wishlist
E5bsg4C.png 9YNBdbA.png OriginalsizeRupeeShadow.gif
connection tYpe: wi-fi
network: home
anti-virus/malware software: windows defender, i believe
device tYpe: HP spectre laptop
browser: google chrome
operating sYstem: windows 10 (x64 bit)

everYthing should be up to date.
i had normal load times up until about 10 minutes ago.

edit: attempting to submit this report sent it twice. the poor server is suffering.
connection tYpe: wi-fi
network: home
anti-virus/malware software: windows defender, i believe
device tYpe: HP spectre laptop
browser: google chrome
operating sYstem: windows 10 (x64 bit)

everYthing should be up to date.
i had normal load times up until about 10 minutes ago.

edit: attempting to submit this report sent it twice. the poor server is suffering.

feverent
Connection type: Wired
Anti-virus/malware software used: Avast; Malwarebytes
Browser: Chrome
Operating system: Windows 10 (x64 bit)

I've had issues with lag since Saturday, and they appear to have gotten even worse today in particular, with some pages flat out refusing to load now, whereas before it was just images that wouldn't load + general slowness.
Connection type: Wired
Anti-virus/malware software used: Avast; Malwarebytes
Browser: Chrome
Operating system: Windows 10 (x64 bit)

I've had issues with lag since Saturday, and they appear to have gotten even worse today in particular, with some pages flat out refusing to load now, whereas before it was just images that wouldn't load + general slowness.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
Hello all,

We are going to be putting the site into maintenance from approximately 06:00 - 07:00 Server Time tomorrow, Thursday May 20, in order for our hosting provider to perform diagnostics. These times are approximate as we cannot predict exactly how long their team will need.

Thanks for your patience while we work through this issue!
Hello all,

We are going to be putting the site into maintenance from approximately 06:00 - 07:00 Server Time tomorrow, Thursday May 20, in order for our hosting provider to perform diagnostics. These times are approximate as we cannot predict exactly how long their team will need.

Thanks for your patience while we work through this issue!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Alrighty!

I wanted to add (to my answers earlier today) that I have been having coli issues today. But that’s about it.
Alrighty!

I wanted to add (to my answers earlier today) that I have been having coli issues today. But that’s about it.
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
Hello again everyone. Just wanted to say that I'm glad this is being looked into a bit more. I've tried looking through all of my connection info and since so many others are having this problem, I assume it's a bit more than an internet issue. I never have problems with my internet on other browsers, so it might just have something to do with the server being a bit slow as we're all mostly assuming.
Also, for those of you on the maintenance team such as @Mutron, I'd like to express a huge thank you. All the work you put into this game is really appreciated, and we're all so grateful for you ^^
Hello again everyone. Just wanted to say that I'm glad this is being looked into a bit more. I've tried looking through all of my connection info and since so many others are having this problem, I assume it's a bit more than an internet issue. I never have problems with my internet on other browsers, so it might just have something to do with the server being a bit slow as we're all mostly assuming.
Also, for those of you on the maintenance team such as @Mutron, I'd like to express a huge thank you. All the work you put into this game is really appreciated, and we're all so grateful for you ^^
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 123 124