Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 123 124
About 11:00-12:00 last night I was having a lot of trouble with the lag. I couldn’t list anything on the ah, and swapping apparel was an actual nightmare.
About 11:00-12:00 last night I was having a lot of trouble with the lag. I couldn’t list anything on the ah, and swapping apparel was an actual nightmare.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
Im having the same problem my browser is not loading FR im on my laptop and its not loading at all i also got on it from my phone with its mobile data and it still happened and if you guys want a list of info i can give you it on here browser firefox OS widows 10 connection wifi device platform dell laptop antivirus mcafee and avast other device browser chrome OS android connection wifi device platform samsung smartphone antivirus avast after maintenance is done this should all be fixed
Im having the same problem my browser is not loading FR im on my laptop and its not loading at all i also got on it from my phone with its mobile data and it still happened and if you guys want a list of info i can give you it on here browser firefox OS widows 10 connection wifi device platform dell laptop antivirus mcafee and avast other device browser chrome OS android connection wifi device platform samsung smartphone antivirus avast after maintenance is done this should all be fixed
I'll throw another report for diagnostics sake

1) Connection type: Wifi
2) Network: Home
3) Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows defender
4) Device type: PC,
5) Browser: Firefox
6) Operating system: Windows 10
7) Everything is up to date: Yep

Although I imagine this is incidental rather than indicative of anything connected, the loading delays are much worse on my PC with a wired connection than it is on my laptop which is wireless. Both PC and laptop are equally up to date so I can't think of anything else that immediately jump out between them and could easily be reflective of something else going on, but I thought it worth mentioning anyway.

Good luck with fixing the issue!
I'll throw another report for diagnostics sake

3) Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows defender
4) Device type: PC,
5) Browser: Firefox

Although I imagine this is incidental rather than indicative of anything connected, the loading delays are much worse on my PC with a wired connection than it is on my laptop which is wireless. Both PC and laptop are equally up to date so I can't think of anything else that immediately jump out between them and could easily be reflective of something else going on, but I thought it worth mentioning anyway.

Good luck with fixing the issue!
raccoon.png
1) Connection type: Wi-Fi
3) Anti-virus/malware/software used: McAFee AVP
5) Browser: Google chrome
7) Everything is up to date: yes
1) Connection type: Wi-Fi
3) Anti-virus/malware/software used: McAFee AVP
5) Browser: Google chrome
7) Everything is up to date: yes
7AGqN22.png
water, water everywhere
ping me, or I may not see your message
Thank you for the frequent updates, they're really appreciated! I thought I would add my own report for diagnostic's sake. Going to put two in one post for my phone and laptop:

3) Anti-virus/malware software used: Symantec Endpoint Protection
4) Device type: laptop (PC)
5) Browser: Microsoft Edge

1) Connection type: Mobile data
2) Network: n/a
3) Anti-virus/malware software used: none
4) Device type: mobile: galaxy s10e
5) Browser: Samsung Internet
6) Operating system: Android

Everything was terrible about 3-6pm server time yesterday while i was on mobile, but just now (3-5am) i've been in the coli on laptop and bonded with all fams no problem. just some of the coli images don't load.
Thank you for the frequent updates, they're really appreciated! I thought I would add my own report for diagnostic's sake. Going to put two in one post for my phone and laptop:

3) Anti-virus/malware software used: Symantec Endpoint Protection
4) Device type: laptop (PC)
5) Browser: Microsoft Edge

1) Connection type: Mobile data
2) Network: n/a
3) Anti-virus/malware software used: none
4) Device type: mobile: galaxy s10e
5) Browser: Samsung Internet
6) Operating system: Android

Everything was terrible about 3-6pm server time yesterday while i was on mobile, but just now (3-5am) i've been in the coli on laptop and bonded with all fams no problem. just some of the coli images don't load.
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
Thanks for the update, staff! Adding my own report to hopefully help diagnostics.

I've been having trouble with skin and accent previews not loading at all so you can't test what they look like on dragons, as well as the general lag and slow loading that's been noted by others. I notice it the most when bonding with familiars, going between dragon pages can either be as fast as usual or take between 10-30 seconds to load everything properly. My normal wifi is really quick, haven't had any issues like this before.

3) Anti-virus/malware software used: McAfee
4) Device type: Laptop
5) Browser: Chrome
Thanks for the update, staff! Adding my own report to hopefully help diagnostics.

I've been having trouble with skin and accent previews not loading at all so you can't test what they look like on dragons, as well as the general lag and slow loading that's been noted by others. I notice it the most when bonding with familiars, going between dragon pages can either be as fast as usual or take between 10-30 seconds to load everything properly. My normal wifi is really quick, haven't had any issues like this before.

3) Anti-virus/malware software used: McAfee
4) Device type: Laptop
5) Browser: Chrome
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
Here I thought I was alone in it. I haven't been able to play coliseum ever since it started bugging out. Images refuse to load half the time, and sometimes the site just. Goes black

My wifi's pretty fast on every other website, so I'm hoping nothing serious is wrong.
Adding my own report since I'm going to comment anyways.

1) Connection type: Wired
3) Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows Defender
4) Device type: PC
5) Browser: Google Chrome
7) Everything is up to date: Yes
Here I thought I was alone in it. I haven't been able to play coliseum ever since it started bugging out. Images refuse to load half the time, and sometimes the site just. Goes black

My wifi's pretty fast on every other website, so I'm hoping nothing serious is wrong.
Adding my own report since I'm going to comment anyways.

1) Connection type: Wired
3) Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows Defender
4) Device type: PC
5) Browser: Google Chrome
7) Everything is up to date: Yes
watershieldl.png qjPdVei.png
mlHpBMC.png
HdJx60d.png
loimysO.png
iDFl61R.png
y6tbxWr.png NC2ceIo.png
I do hope once this is all working again we get a nice silly item for out dergs to wear because of the lag
I do hope once this is all working again we get a nice silly item for out dergs to wear because of the lag
0ztpH.gifQdTmP.gifDI05o.giftQlAk.gif0pbpz.gifynwEF.gif2cKEJ.gif2cKEJ.gif
So far so good for me. Thank you!
So far so good for me. Thank you!
Things seem to be a lot better for me. What about everyone else?
Things seem to be a lot better for me. What about everyone else?
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 123 124