Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2021
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!! First Wavecrest and lovin' it! nice skins and even cooler familiars.
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!! First Wavecrest and lovin' it! nice skins and even cooler familiars.
FR + 17 hrs

utk72sy.gif
coH7AEL.png
where is the tidelord
where is the tidelord
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
Oof, I've missed over half of the Saturnalia... Hope everyone has had and is having a good time! But wait a minute... O great @Tidelord of the Thousand Currents, weren't you missing? This servant of the Windsinger is very confused right now. [emoji=guardian confused size=1]
Oof, I've missed over half of the Saturnalia... Hope everyone has had and is having a good time!

But wait a minute... O great @Tidelord of the Thousand Currents, weren't you missing? This servant of the Windsinger is very confused right now.
@DragonriderFury here's the story! this is all we really canonically know though. it's been frustrating... it's been several years of him just not being here. instead of the Tidelord himself bringing us these tidings (pun intended), we just get bubbles. Water Flight has grown more and more depressed over the years tbh

you can find the other stories here

@DragonriderFury here's the story! this is all we really canonically know though. it's been frustrating... it's been several years of him just not being here. instead of the Tidelord himself bringing us these tidings (pun intended), we just get bubbles. Water Flight has grown more and more depressed over the years tbh

you can find the other stories here

dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
@Doodlepede I know. [emoji=guardian winking size=1] I read that, and the second part. That's why I asked.
@Doodlepede I know. I read that, and the second part. That's why I asked.
wooo happy wavecrest!! as a taurus im very happy with my zodiac familiar
wooo happy wavecrest!! as a taurus im very happy with my zodiac familiar
she/her +1
[img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/anotheryearwithouttidedad.png[/img] https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/anotheryearwithouttidedad.png *cries*
anotheryearwithouttidedad.png
https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/anotheryearwithouttidedad.png

*cries*
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Happy Wavecrest, as a member of swimmer gang Water Flight myself, I'm glad it's here! It's my first one!
Happy Wavecrest, as a member of swimmer gang Water Flight myself, I'm glad it's here! It's my first one!
Feed please?
?wkGqN=party_oras.png ?q4yND=party_oras.png
Just want to say I love the apparel!! For me smaller festival apparels are more versatile and go with more things. I'm a big fan ^^

Also love the variety of skins/accents this month!
Just want to say I love the apparel!! For me smaller festival apparels are more versatile and go with more things. I'm a big fan ^^

Also love the variety of skins/accents this month!
GEEZE! So, I'm going to assume no one else noticed this as I searched this topic for "tide" and turned up only two irrelevant posts, but, folks, examine the source URL for the announcement banner image for Wavecrest Saturnalia.

I may be Lightning For Life, but why you do this to us, Devs. Give us back Tide Dad!
GEEZE! So, I'm going to assume no one else noticed this as I searched this topic for "tide" and turned up only two irrelevant posts, but, folks, examine the source URL for the announcement banner image for Wavecrest Saturnalia.

I may be Lightning For Life, but why you do this to us, Devs. Give us back Tide Dad!
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46