Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2021
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
hello and happy wavcrest.
hello and happy wavcrest.
Happy wavecrest! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48752627][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/487527/48752627_350.png[/img][/url]
Happy wavecrest!
48752627_350.png
8eBaH2K.png
[quote name="GlitchTMG" date="2021-04-30 13:13:58" ] GEEZE! So, I'm going to assume no one else noticed this as I searched this topic for "tide" and turned up only two irrelevant posts, but, folks, examine the source URL for the announcement banner image for Wavecrest Saturnalia. [/quote] I laughed way too hard for way too long about this. Tide Dad, hurry up and come back so you can party with your people! Happy Wavecrest, everybody! [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=nautilus size=1][emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=seashell size=1][emoji=birthday cake size=1]
GlitchTMG wrote on 2021-04-30 13:13:58:
GEEZE! So, I'm going to assume no one else noticed this as I searched this topic for "tide" and turned up only two irrelevant posts, but, folks, examine the source URL for the announcement banner image for Wavecrest Saturnalia.

I laughed way too hard for way too long about this. Tide Dad, hurry up and come back so you can party with your people!

Happy Wavecrest, everybody!
That was a good Wavecrest!
That was a good Wavecrest!
uhm, im not really active as much as i used to be but yuh, so if i dont reply srry
It went by too fast :(
It went by too fast :(
I hope we get an Ophiuchus familiar. Please?
I hope we get an Ophiuchus familiar. Please?
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
bruh [emoji=crystal ball size=1]
bruh
Happy Wavecrest everybody!!!
Happy Wavecrest everybody!!!
I dream of sphinxes that breed from the veil, and dragon eggs are generally my love

With Love
employee monitoring
I dream of sphinxes that breed from the veil, and dragon eggs are generally my love

With Love
employee monitoring
May i ask why this is still open? We’re on to the next fest, so i assumed it would’ve been blocked
May i ask why this is still open? We’re on to the next fest, so i assumed it would’ve been blocked
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46