Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tea Enthusiasts Across Sornieth (TEAS)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@followmeimlost
I recognize your name but I can't seem to find a prior post from you in this thread. Did I add your dragon and accidentally delete it?
@followmeimlost
I recognize your name but I can't seem to find a prior post from you in this thread. Did I add your dragon and accidentally delete it?
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
This is really cool! I'm not quite sure if this counts, but I've got a coffee and tea shop in my Clan! Shop name: Galestorm Cafe Flight: Arcane Location: Paradox Township, in the Starwood Strand abutting the Crystalline Reaches Speciality: Infused green teas Info: Galestorm was founded by Kite after she moved to the Arcane flight, in order to bring the flavors of her birth flight to her new clan. While it is best known for its pastries, it serves a wide array of tea and coffee based drinks, with both traditional blends and rotating specialty drinks. They serve larger meals later in the day. Dragon(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37710697]Kite[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37113233]Moonlight[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36605656]Lup[/url] Image (optional): [img]https://i.imgur.com/hdCEH9z.png[/img]
This is really cool! I'm not quite sure if this counts, but I've got a coffee and tea shop in my Clan!

Shop name: Galestorm Cafe
Flight: Arcane
Location: Paradox Township, in the Starwood Strand abutting the Crystalline Reaches
Speciality: Infused green teas
Info: Galestorm was founded by Kite after she moved to the Arcane flight, in order to bring the flavors of her birth flight to her new clan. While it is best known for its pastries, it serves a wide array of tea and coffee based drinks, with both traditional blends and rotating specialty drinks. They serve larger meals later in the day.
Dragon(s): Kite, Moonlight, Lup
Image (optional):
hdCEH9z.png
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
@browncoatparadox
Totally counts! I've added your shop entry, and I've also added some clarifying points to the FAQ.
@browncoatparadox
Totally counts! I've added your shop entry, and I've also added some clarifying points to the FAQ.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Svecounia72 @BardsTale

Yeah, good idea, Svecounia. Does the discussion sound okay with you, BardsTale? I could make a private thread for us somewhere for us to work out the details.
@Svecounia72 @BardsTale

Yeah, good idea, Svecounia. Does the discussion sound okay with you, BardsTale? I could make a private thread for us somewhere for us to work out the details.
@Svecounia72 @Cryoluxa

That sounds great! Ping me please when you get it set up :)

And don't worry Svecounia. Play by post roll playing can be a bit awkward at first but we will find a rhythm :)
@Svecounia72 @Cryoluxa

That sounds great! Ping me please when you get it set up :)

And don't worry Svecounia. Play by post roll playing can be a bit awkward at first but we will find a rhythm :)
3-CC2-F96-D-70-D1-4-DE0-8-A0-C-7292-F8437-F8-F.pngDQMdZmI.png
Hi! Just a little question; how "involved" is one expected to be if their dragons are added to the registry? I don't really roleplay and I don't have that much lore, but I do have two dergs who enjoy tea more than the rest, so I wouldn't mind having them here. :) However, I don't really know if I'd participate in anything beyond that, so I thought I'd ask for a clarification on what the club does in practice!
Hi! Just a little question; how "involved" is one expected to be if their dragons are added to the registry? I don't really roleplay and I don't have that much lore, but I do have two dergs who enjoy tea more than the rest, so I wouldn't mind having them here. :) However, I don't really know if I'd participate in anything beyond that, so I thought I'd ask for a clarification on what the club does in practice!
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
Name:Hope Flight: Earth Location: Hope's Home Preferences: Hope loves to make a simple Earl Grey Tea, adds a bit of milk and honey and it will calm anyone right down. However, if whoever she is serving too doent like it- she has plenty of other options. Info: Hope provides shelter and hospialtiy to those who stumble onto her land. This could mean travlers to traders. She will always sit them down, give them advice, tea, and a place to stay. Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12861231][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/128613/12861231_350.png[/img][/url]
Name:Hope
Flight: Earth
Preferences: Hope loves to make a simple Earl Grey Tea, adds a bit of milk and honey and it will calm anyone right down. However, if whoever she is serving too doent like it- she has plenty of other options.
Info: Hope provides shelter and hospialtiy to those who stumble onto her land. This could mean travlers to traders. She will always sit them down, give them advice, tea, and a place to stay.

Dragon:
12861231_350.png
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Gjf5omr.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
AYz7995.png
YMPbu9R.png

Hi, I'm Tan! I collect G1s and Oldies!
[b]Name: [/b]Charizard Jr (Usually just goes by Charizard) [b]Flight: [/b]Light [b]Location:[/b] Lives in some tunnels underneath the area of Emperor's Wake. Admittedly visits might be a tad difficult for... a few reasons, but she'd definitely enjoy the company! [b]Preferences:[/b] Charizard isn't might night be as devoted to tea as the other members, but she still enjoys tea all the same! For the most part she enjoys herbal teas with honey. [b]Info:[/b] Hi! I don't have much to say about myself to be honest but I thought I'd sign up here anyway! If any of you wish to chat, feel free to seek me out! Most days I'm able to find a safe spot for us to meet up, so you won't have to worry [i]too[/i] much about the giant monster thing rampaging everywhere. [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68073539][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/680736/68073539_350.png[/img][/url]
Name: Charizard Jr (Usually just goes by Charizard)
Flight: Light
Location: Lives in some tunnels underneath the area of Emperor's Wake. Admittedly visits might be a tad difficult for... a few reasons, but she'd definitely enjoy the company!
Preferences: Charizard isn't might night be as devoted to tea as the other members, but she still enjoys tea all the same! For the most part she enjoys herbal teas with honey.
Info: Hi! I don't have much to say about myself to be honest but I thought I'd sign up here anyway! If any of you wish to chat, feel free to seek me out! Most days I'm able to find a safe spot for us to meet up, so you won't have to worry too much about the giant monster thing rampaging everywhere.
Dragon:
68073539_350.png
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
@Denial
There's no involvement other than registering. Three users are discussing a lore thing in this thread because they became aware of each other here. I certainly don't mind that, but it isn't a primary purpose of the thread. =]
@Denial
There's no involvement other than registering. Three users are discussing a lore thing in this thread because they became aware of each other here. I certainly don't mind that, but it isn't a primary purpose of the thread. =]
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
I've noticed that mobile doesn't really like the Enthusiast posts? you can only see one dragon at a time. I dunno if there'd be a way to fix that (just use the x's instead of the fancy space character? who knows), or if it'd be better to just tack a "Best Viewed on Desktop" onto the thread (thinking emoji)

just thought I'd bring this up since this thread is a showcase and this problem cuts out half of the pretty things in the showcase ^_^;;;
I've noticed that mobile doesn't really like the Enthusiast posts? you can only see one dragon at a time. I dunno if there'd be a way to fix that (just use the x's instead of the fancy space character? who knows), or if it'd be better to just tack a "Best Viewed on Desktop" onto the thread (thinking emoji)

just thought I'd bring this up since this thread is a showcase and this problem cuts out half of the pretty things in the showcase ^_^;;;
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15