Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Viewing your liked dragons
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="AyPapi" date="2020-09-13 20:34:22" ] what would happen if the liked dragon was exalted though? That's my only worry [/quote] this might be another reason why a more generic bookmark system, that wasn't related to likes at all, would be a better idea. I do not know if likes are wiped on exalted dragons, but as far as I know (haven't checked) you can't see likes on exalted dragons and you can't like exalted dragons either.
AyPapi wrote on 2020-09-13 20:34:22:
what would happen if the liked dragon was exalted though? That's my only worry
this might be another reason why a more generic bookmark system, that wasn't related to likes at all, would be a better idea.

I do not know if likes are wiped on exalted dragons, but as far as I know (haven't checked) you can't see likes on exalted dragons and you can't like exalted dragons either.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
support
support
I think something similar to the favourites in the game database could be used in the dragon search
I think something similar to the favourites in the game database could be used in the dragon search
tumblr_inline_oau8nem8aV1soemy4_100.png Hi I'm Kit, not an active forums user because I prefer sites like discord for talking.
Click on that vase for where I got these images.
tumblr_inline_oau8naP9SE1soemy4_100.png
Yes, this would be so nice. Honestly I don't use the like feature right now because- while I want to show appreciation for others' dragons- it serves no functional purpose.
But maybe that was intentional?
Yes, this would be so nice. Honestly I don't use the like feature right now because- while I want to show appreciation for others' dragons- it serves no functional purpose.
But maybe that was intentional?
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
support!

sometimes you just wanna look at dragons you think are pretty or cool :')c
(although if it got integrated i'd like the option of choosing whether liked dragons are public or private)
support!

sometimes you just wanna look at dragons you think are pretty or cool :')c
(although if it got integrated i'd like the option of choosing whether liked dragons are public or private)
8WTwXo3.gif he/they/xey
chaotic neutral
g585y1V.png
OxagJgG.png

z3FSuck.png
apUeZZ4.png
W3QjiXj.png tI1ezOM.png
2557821.png
Support for sure!!
Support for sure!!
Kano3Shuuya.png
Support! When the likes were added I really thought that viewing liked dragons later was the point. Was kinda sad when I found out it's impossible.
Support! When the likes were added I really thought that viewing liked dragons later was the point. Was kinda sad when I found out it's impossible.
You know, i wondered why this doesnt exist in the first place.
Why the heck can you fave a dragon and never see a collection of the ones you liked?
Seems to make liking or starring a dragon pointless.
You know, i wondered why this doesnt exist in the first place.
Why the heck can you fave a dragon and never see a collection of the ones you liked?
Seems to make liking or starring a dragon pointless.
minibununu.pngshinjismol.png
I'm neutral on an option to view all the dragons I've liked--I don't use it as a bookmarking system and I often like the featured dragon if there's, well, anything I like about it, but I know some people do use it for bookmarking--but I am strongly opposed to a "view likes by this user" option.
I'm neutral on an option to view all the dragons I've liked--I don't use it as a bookmarking system and I often like the featured dragon if there's, well, anything I like about it, but I know some people do use it for bookmarking--but I am strongly opposed to a "view likes by this user" option.
No support.

Currently I use this to show appreciation for cool dragons and help people with their like goals. I hand out likes willy nilly with no reason simply because its fun and it makes other people happy.
I like that likes are a small appreciative feature that do not have any purpose other than making people happy that their dragons got a like.
If I started curating that to only dragons I wanted to come back to and using this as a bookmarking feature (which I absolutely would), I wouldn't like very many dragons at all, and I would be actively unliking dragons that would clutter up the likes history. Ive liked hundreds of dragons at this point, and not only would that be awful to load, but it'd be a pain to go back through to unlike them all so I could flag only my favorites.

The only way I could support this, would be if we got a bookmark feature alongside it, and that the list was only the most recent 5-10 dragons you liked.

A visible (or invisible, or the option of either) dragon bookmark feature that other people can browse that has nothing to do with the likes system, is something id much rather have.

No support.

Currently I use this to show appreciation for cool dragons and help people with their like goals. I hand out likes willy nilly with no reason simply because its fun and it makes other people happy.
I like that likes are a small appreciative feature that do not have any purpose other than making people happy that their dragons got a like.
If I started curating that to only dragons I wanted to come back to and using this as a bookmarking feature (which I absolutely would), I wouldn't like very many dragons at all, and I would be actively unliking dragons that would clutter up the likes history. Ive liked hundreds of dragons at this point, and not only would that be awful to load, but it'd be a pain to go back through to unlike them all so I could flag only my favorites.

The only way I could support this, would be if we got a bookmark feature alongside it, and that the list was only the most recent 5-10 dragons you liked.

A visible (or invisible, or the option of either) dragon bookmark feature that other people can browse that has nothing to do with the likes system, is something id much rather have.

button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
1 2 3 4 5