Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Beastclan Guide
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
Can I be added to the ping list?
Can I be added to the ping list?
Amazing work! bookmarking just incase [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
Amazing work! bookmarking just incase
@Dachshund59 @Stelaris @FoxEyed @Princessfirefly @Alize @ventdunord @ellarree @Xeyla @CobraKing @Diamondsnake @Crimsonpizza @Herddog @Taren @skyarising @Mimifan101 @FroggieLeggies @kitsune56 @Jazzyj @Bobcatb0y312 Haven't updated this in a while, but there wasn't much to update unfortunately! I was hoping there might be some Beastclan tidbits in the map update, but alas. Added these two Fiona variants: [item=Lop-eared Faun][item=Fleetflight Manticore] Also newly inducted to the "Small Clans" section is: Beavers!!! [item=fenfisher flattail][item=chillriver bucktooth] No matter how "primitive" it describes them, crafting nets and bartering with Ridgebacks is enough proof of sapience to be included.
@Dachshund59 @Stelaris @FoxEyed @Princessfirefly @Alize @ventdunord @ellarree @Xeyla @CobraKing @Diamondsnake @Crimsonpizza @Herddog @Taren @skyarising @Mimifan101 @FroggieLeggies @kitsune56 @Jazzyj @Bobcatb0y312

Haven't updated this in a while, but there wasn't much to update unfortunately! I was hoping there might be some Beastclan tidbits in the map update, but alas.

Added these two Fiona variants:
Lop-eared Faun Fleetflight Manticore

Also newly inducted to the "Small Clans" section is: Beavers!!!
Fenfisher Flattail Chillriver Bucktooth
No matter how "primitive" it describes them, crafting nets and bartering with Ridgebacks is enough proof of sapience to be included.
This is such a fantastic guide. I would love to be added to the pinglist for it.[emoji=heart size=1]
This is such a fantastic guide. I would love to be added to the pinglist for it.
_____________ e223e729b6e81f6b5ef2a9c68e06ed51.png
DrAdelino #92302
Malum | Rook | Crow
Clan Lore | Quest List | RP Partners
7e59da9c7872a5a339326ae641752fb9.png
[center][/center][center]I was so inspired I made a beast clans rep! Thank you for working so hard on this, it was awesome to read Please add me to the pinglist![/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18521977][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/185220/18521977_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I was so inspired I made a beast clans rep!
Thank you for working so hard on this, it was awesome to read
Please add me to the pinglist!
18521977_350.png
UZVTEBc.png
@tippyrusty Awesome, he looks great!!
@tippyrusty Awesome, he looks great!!
Noticed a couple you were missing ^^ (unless you're waiting until the current Fest cycle ends to see if we get anymore, in which case don't mind me x-x) [item=Burning Virgo][item=Unyielding Sagittarius][item=Wandering Aquarius]
Noticed a couple you were missing ^^ (unless you're waiting until the current Fest cycle ends to see if we get anymore, in which case don't mind me x-x)

Burning Virgo Unyielding Sagittarius Wandering Aquarius
nXzCm1w.png
@BatCrooks
I've got a Beastclan emblem in my FTU glitchy icons if you want to add it.
@BatCrooks
I've got a Beastclan emblem in my FTU glitchy icons if you want to add it.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@Dachshund59 @Stelaris @FoxEyed @Princessfirefly @Alize @ventdunord @ellarree @Xeyla @CobraKing @Diamondsnake @Crimsonpizza @Herddog @Taren @skyarising @Mimifan101 @FroggieLeggies @kitsune56 @Jazzyj @Bobcatb0y312 @DrAdelino @tippyrusty Added these two new buddies to the growing Kitsune clan! [item=Charcoal Kitsune][item=Fennec Kitsune] Kitsune now have six members, which makes them equal to Sphinxes and more numerous than Fauns!
@Dachshund59 @Stelaris @FoxEyed @Princessfirefly @Alize @ventdunord @ellarree @Xeyla @CobraKing @Diamondsnake @Crimsonpizza @Herddog @Taren @skyarising @Mimifan101 @FroggieLeggies @kitsune56 @Jazzyj @Bobcatb0y312 @DrAdelino @tippyrusty

Added these two new buddies to the growing Kitsune clan!

Charcoal Kitsune Fennec Kitsune

Kitsune now have six members, which makes them equal to Sphinxes and more numerous than Fauns!
Yay ????
Yay ????
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15