Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Beastclan Guide
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[size=1]@Dachshund59 @Stelaris @FoxEyed @Princessfirefly @Alize @ventdunord @ellarree @Xeyla @CobraKing @Diamondsnake @Crimsonpizza @Herddog @Taren @skyarising @Mimifan101 @FroggieLeggies @kitsune56 @Jazzyj @Bobcatb0y312 @DrAdelino @tippyrusty @MelanieScribbles @UnknownAro @Shoebill @Storygeek @CupcakeNova @ShadowSky @Blu3F1nch @AmethystSeaWing @polefish @TypeFull @Razatharia @Saronai @CosmicWyrm @WindSong @Hiltain @Luckyclaw @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @[/size] Greetings, Beastclans enthusiasts! A couple new friends added to the Talonok clade! [item=Raptorik Freebooter] [item=Raptorik Captain] And I'm going to take a moment to plug [i]Travels with Talonok[/i], a Dinotopia-inspired zine exploring Talonok diversity in every flight! You can read the entire thing here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3165773 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3165773][img]https://i.imgur.com/OGJa7ys.png[/img][/url]
@Dachshund59 @Stelaris @FoxEyed @Princessfirefly @Alize @ventdunord @ellarree @Xeyla @CobraKing @Diamondsnake @Crimsonpizza @Herddog @Taren @skyarising @Mimifan101 @FroggieLeggies @kitsune56 @Jazzyj @Bobcatb0y312 @DrAdelino @tippyrusty @MelanieScribbles @UnknownAro @Shoebill @Storygeek @CupcakeNova @ShadowSky @Blu3F1nch @AmethystSeaWing @polefish @TypeFull @Razatharia @Saronai @CosmicWyrm @WindSong @Hiltain @Luckyclaw @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Greetings, Beastclans enthusiasts! A couple new friends added to the Talonok clade!

Raptorik Freebooter Raptorik Captain

And I'm going to take a moment to plug Travels with Talonok, a Dinotopia-inspired zine exploring Talonok diversity in every flight! You can read the entire thing here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3165773
OGJa7ys.png
I loved the Travels with Talonik book so much I bought a copy for myself! I love it! Though, I was looking through the guide again, and I was wondering if there was a reason that the zodiac beastclans weren't included? Is it because their lore is so sparse and we don't know if they're actual beastfolk? [item=Burning Virgo] [item=Sprouting Gemini] [item=Unyielding Sagittarius] [item=Wandering Aquarius]
I loved the Travels with Talonik book so much I bought a copy for myself! I love it!

Though, I was looking through the guide again, and I was wondering if there was a reason that the zodiac beastclans weren't included? Is it because their lore is so sparse and we don't know if they're actual beastfolk?

Burning Virgo Sprouting Gemini Unyielding Sagittarius Wandering Aquarius
[quote name="Luckyclaw" date="2022-10-15 14:59:06" ] I loved the Travels with Talonik book so much I bought a copy for myself! I love it! Though, I was looking through the guide again, and I was wondering if there was a reason that the zodiac beastclans weren't included? Is it because their lore is so sparse and we don't know if they're actual beastfolk? [item=Burning Virgo] [item=Sprouting Gemini] [item=Unyielding Sagittarius] [item=Wandering Aquarius] [/quote] @Luckyclaw Thank you so much!! Honestly, I think I forgot to go back and add those guys! When they were being released, I had planned on waiting until the end of the set to see what I might need to add, and then I forgot. They're very weird, but I don't see why they can't hang out with their buddies in the guide lol.
Luckyclaw wrote on 2022-10-15 14:59:06:
I loved the Travels with Talonik book so much I bought a copy for myself! I love it!

Though, I was looking through the guide again, and I was wondering if there was a reason that the zodiac beastclans weren't included? Is it because their lore is so sparse and we don't know if they're actual beastfolk?

Burning Virgo Sprouting Gemini Unyielding Sagittarius Wandering Aquarius

@Luckyclaw Thank you so much!!

Honestly, I think I forgot to go back and add those guys! When they were being released, I had planned on waiting until the end of the set to see what I might need to add, and then I forgot. They're very weird, but I don't see why they can't hang out with their buddies in the guide lol.
@BatCrooks No problem at all, thanks for adding them! I use this thread as a guide any time I approach Beastfolk and was thinking about the Sprouting Gemini specifically, which is why I noticed. I thought it was just hummingbirds until 3 hours ago when I realized it's got weird corven arms [emoji=wildclaw scared size=1]
@BatCrooks

No problem at all, thanks for adding them! I use this thread as a guide any time I approach Beastfolk and was thinking about the Sprouting Gemini specifically, which is why I noticed. I thought it was just hummingbirds until 3 hours ago when I realized it's got weird corven arms
[quote name="BatCrooks" date="2022-05-21 19:12:11" ] The following ancient friends have been added to the Guide! [item=Bonecarver Ancient][item=Harpy Ancestor] Also their pet roc: [item=Pet Roc] and the new scene depicting an Ancient Harpy Canyon! (click to expand) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/scene/44082.png][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/scene/44082.png[/img][/url] [item=scene: ancient harpy canyon] Also: The Pinglist for the guide is now self-editing! Add or remove yourself [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1xNm_jtbnyjFaeL9QE42yDwI_K4TbvdfuyXjmBvjk1DY%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing]here![/url][/b] (Everyone previously on the list has been grandfathered in, feel free to remove yourself if wanted!) [/quote] I haven't been logged in in a while, thanks for pinging me tho
BatCrooks wrote on 2022-05-21 19:12:11:

The following ancient friends have been added to the Guide!

Bonecarver Ancient Harpy Ancestor

Also their pet roc: Pet Roc

and the new scene depicting an Ancient Harpy Canyon! (click to expand)
44082.png
Scene: Ancient Harpy Canyon

Also: The Pinglist for the guide is now self-editing! Add or remove yourself here! (Everyone previously on the list has been grandfathered in, feel free to remove yourself if wanted!)

I haven't been logged in in a while, thanks for pinging me tho
wrHGqA4.gif
@BatCrooks

Wow thank you so much for this guide, I just spent over an hour (hehe at work) doing a deep dive reading this and going to the various pages; reading more. Amazing piece of work and I'm definitely buying your zine which looks amazing. Can I also be added to a pinglist, both for this and for any future material you make for Sorenith. Thanks for all your hard work dude, again amazing.

Have you reached out and sent your book to the creators of flight rising? I think you should
@BatCrooks

Wow thank you so much for this guide, I just spent over an hour (hehe at work) doing a deep dive reading this and going to the various pages; reading more. Amazing piece of work and I'm definitely buying your zine which looks amazing. Can I also be added to a pinglist, both for this and for any future material you make for Sorenith. Thanks for all your hard work dude, again amazing.

Have you reached out and sent your book to the creators of flight rising? I think you should
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
@Antimoany I'll likely be archiving this guide for historical record! Maybe I'll make a new one after the updates, but hopefully the site will simply make it unnecessary by having more centralized Beastclan lore. We shall see, I'm excited!

Thank you!!
@Antimoany I'll likely be archiving this guide for historical record! Maybe I'll make a new one after the updates, but hopefully the site will simply make it unnecessary by having more centralized Beastclan lore. We shall see, I'm excited!

Thank you!!
Please do archive it! I'd like to do some compare & contrast of the pre-apology and post-apology lore, but haven't time in my life to gather all these descriptions in a good format myself.

Also, I would like a new one for the new versions and additions, even if they do have more centralized Beastclan lore that'll make it far less necessary. Being able to reference all of them in their groups, plus the items and stuff, is really very convenient. I might not be on the Pinglist, but I was following this one.

No matter what though, I do thank you for running this one!
Please do archive it! I'd like to do some compare & contrast of the pre-apology and post-apology lore, but haven't time in my life to gather all these descriptions in a good format myself.

Also, I would like a new one for the new versions and additions, even if they do have more centralized Beastclan lore that'll make it far less necessary. Being able to reference all of them in their groups, plus the items and stuff, is really very convenient. I might not be on the Pinglist, but I was following this one.

No matter what though, I do thank you for running this one!
I have drags on Dragon Cave too! My Scroll
I'm also on MagiStream! My MagiStream babies here say hi!
14050443.gif 13909677.gif 13911759.gif
@BatCrooks thank you so much for putting together this guide! The screenshots of the murals also turned out to be super handy in the long run because the youtube video for the old lore is currently unavailable at the moment.

@BatCrooks thank you so much for putting together this guide! The screenshots of the murals also turned out to be super handy in the long run because the youtube video for the old lore is currently unavailable at the moment.

Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
Oh, I have wanted something like this for AGES and just found it. Thank you so much. Can’t wait to read the book.
Oh, I have wanted something like this for AGES and just found it. Thank you so much. Can’t wait to read the book.
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15